What's new

Supergirl Combo Thread

NorCalSamurai

Bacon Lettuce Tomato
Combos are gonna be weird to put a percentage or even number value on. The same combos do different damage on different characters.
I say since Superman is the default character for 2p in training, just use him as a baseline. If people can't look at a 500 damage combo against supes and translate that it'll do slightly more or less damage to certain characters, their bloodline is weak and they will not survive the winter.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I know I will get it with practice, but the corner hover loops are so annoying with NRS's weird inputs.
There is no rhythm or visual cue to it.
It just feels clunky.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I know I will get it with practice, but the corner hover loops are so annoying with NRS's weird inputs.
There is no rhythm or visual cue to it.
It just feels clunky.
There is a rhythm. She has recover frames when she goes into flight, so you can't press a button right away. You have to delay it a bit. Once you get the timing down the rhythm is consistent.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
There is a rhythm. She has recover frames when she goes into flight, so you can't press a button right away. You have to delay it a bit. Once you get the timing down the rhythm is consistent.
I have it down, but only with double tapping or mashing 1 after a slight delay.

I just hate the way it feels.

The float loops do have a rhythm. It was weird for me as well at first. I was dropping it like crazy cause I wanted to hit 1 sooner than I should. Just keep practicing and without mashing. Mashing creates bad habits.

Anyway, what's your all's opinions on f23 float in neutral? I've been playing around with it and it's been working but, to me, feels it may be a little gimmicky and will get figured out quickly. The recovery after float is why and a d2 should knock her out of it.

I was having that issue too. Figured the data was wrong. Does she have any plus strings then?
Off the top of my head no, but she can cancel her main strings with breath. So, so far in my experience mixing, for example, 112 then d1 and 112 brear has been working.

Basically I'm saying she may not even need a plus on block string.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
In the lab with her to figure her out, anyone having trouble doing heat ray vision after her 1,1,2 string? I get it 3 times out five 5. Is there a visual cue or timing for it? Pressing 4 before the knee hit doesn't seem to do it constantly.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
@RM Crimson Panther @Juggs are any of u working on tech threads, guides, spreadsheets,videos of any sort on her? I was going to start doing it but i don't want to if someone else is already doing it. Info on her is really slacking :/

@RM Crimson Panther @Juggs are any of u working on tech threads, guides, spreadsheets,videos of any sort on her? I was going to start doing it but i don't want to if someone else is already doing it. Info on her is really slacking :/
I will once I feel enough info regarding strategies, MUs and tech is found, and if Juggs doesn't do it first.

I know a lot of info is lacking right now for everybody.

In the lab with her to figure her out, anyone having trouble doing heat ray vision after her 1,1,2 string? I get it 3 times out five 5. Is there a visual cue or timing for it? Pressing 4 before the knee hit doesn't seem to do it constantly.
Try it after. Are talking about on block or hit?

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
TYM has gotten pretty whack since I left. Is there any other forums I can check besides this site?
It's been waaay too long since this games release for the lack of information on anyone.

Ninjaguy446

all I have is the Green
TYM has gotten pretty whack since I left. Is there any other forums I can check besides this site?
It's been waaay too long since this games release for the lack of information on anyone.
Most likely because of the discords, there seems to be a lot of information over there for a lot of characters.

Gooch Peencher

XBL GT: Unikob
I have it down, but only with double tapping or mashing 1 after a slight delay.

I just hate the way it feels.
I understand your frustration, but just pay real close attention to her animation when she floats, you'll start seeing exactly when she stops recovering

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
So Superwomans only faults are her damage and negative strings correct?
Idk much until I get a hold of a discord. However that works.
She feels very fun, however I've only practiced with her.
Ive only played BATMAN online.

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Found this the other day IDK if it's posted or not.

D2 is her AA. You get Ji3D+Grabmb into F23D+Grab. Ji3D+Grab is what I use atm for meterless damage. Haven't found one that does even more meterless.