What's new

Supergirl Combo Thread

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
I haven't been able to get that off consistently yet, but it's day one it's to be expected lol.
I haven't either. I've gotten it twice out of a lot of tries, J2 is more consistent. Haven't quite figured out the timing of the J3 to make the 3 hit or the laser after

Is superman the universal test dummy now? I've been using black canary cause she has a tiny hitbox.

also @RM Crimson Panther i tried to do that instant float thing in the combo and i couldn't execute it or whatever so
i semi stole your idea and started using "super hover" air punch move instead. it seems to build more meter and is easier.

example combo: B12xxEXDF2, DB1, B3, J2, B1, B21+3

maybe i need a video to see what you were doing...

Last edited:

Bird Up!

Noob
Is superman the universal test dummy now? I've been using black canary cause she has a tiny hitbox.

also @CrimsonPanther i tried to do that instant float thing in the combo and i couldn't execute it or whatever so
i semi stole your idea and started using "super hover" air punch move instead. it seems to build more meter and is easier.

Just cancel your F2,3 strings into a float (input the two right after each other).
Once you're floating, make sure you wait a bit before inputting your jump attack, the float has to go through its recovery frames first.

also @RM Crimson Panther i tried to do that instant float thing in the combo and i couldn't execute it or whatever so

You can do the float right after freeze like you have here, two things to make of to land b1 after Ji3 is you have dash up before the b3, trust me you have time, and hut the Ji3 at the peak or close to the peak of their falling animation.

Ji2 is a lot easier for that reason and you'll only sacrifice a couple percent for it.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
So are there ways to combo off b2, 1+3 mb? I can't get a b3 off of it and doing b2, 1+3 immediately after it doesn't seem worth it for the bar.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Ok guys, I need some serious help because Im going fucking insane here.
How in the hell do I input the 1 after F23, DB1 in the corner? No matter what I do the 1 in the end doesn't come out or it comes out super late. I checked my inputs 10 times and they are 100% fine.

Last edited:

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Ok guys, I need some serious help because im going fucking insane here.
How in the hell do I input the 1 after F23, DB1 in the corner? No matter what I do the 1 in the end doesn't come out or it comes out super late. I checked my inputs 10 times and they seem fine.
Alright this is gonna sound weird but when we say delay, we mean literally until she starts falling. It won't visually make sense but it connects and it works and it's weird but you can juggle it three times. Whatever timing you're using keep waiting a bit longer each time until it works and don't mash it.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Ok guys, I need some serious help because im going fucking insane here.

How in the hell do I input the 1 after F23, DB1 in the corner? No matter what I do the 1 in the end doesn't come out or it comes out super late. I checked my inputs 10 times and they seem fine.
You have to wait because there are recovery frames after float. Just wait literally a second and then press it.

So are there ways to combo off b2, 1+3 mb? I can't get a b3 off of it and doing b2, 1+3 immediately after it doesn't seem worth it for the bar.
Yes, you can combo but it won't get you huge damage. A B3 won't work because the startup is too slow. I forget the inputs and will list them later unless someone posts it before I do.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Ok guys, I need some serious help because Im going fucking insane here.
How in the hell do I input the 1 after F23, DB1 in the corner? No matter what I do the 1 in the end doesn't come out or it comes out super late. I checked my inputs 10 times and they are 100% fine.
As stated, she has recovery frames where inputs won't register. She floats up, recovers, then starts to fall and she can press buttona while falling. The problem is as soon as you can press buttons you can't really visually see her falling, so you have to work on the timing. Trust me I couldn't get it at first either, but delayed the 1 a bit more and now it's easy as FUCK to do.

PhAzE213

Brotherhood of Shadows
OK y'all, so for the super float 1 in the corner, I've been consistently hitting J2 instead of J1. And the trick is to buffer a Forward input after the float. So what I do would work like this
F23xxDB1F~2, F23xxDB1F~2, F23xxDB1F~2, B2-Throw. By "~" I mean hold forward, and it makes the next F23 come out faster (or easier) because you already have F buffered

AK TwoOneTwo_Remy

Re-entering the FGC
I find it strange that
MBteleport, b3, j3, b1, b123 does more damage than her other enders like b1, f23throw or b1, b3throw.

the first did 406 on Canary and the others were something like 380/390. its also easier to do....less mixup afterwards is the downside i guess but i want that damage lol great corner carry too of course

delbuster

hungry

note: whiffing jump db1 reduces overall combo damage by a small but noticeable amount.

1 bar bnb midscreen/corner/cornered
df2MB (whiff jump db1) b3 ji2 ji2 b2 1+3 : 207 without whiff, 186 with whiff

df2MB (whiff jump db1) f3 ji2 b2 f23 db1 j1 f23 db1 j2 b2 1+3 : 245 w/o whiff, 220 w/ whiff

when doing f3, hold back to stay same side, stay neutral to side switch

note: if you MB ice breath on a juggle (like 112) the combo won't be able to juggle as long as if you MB ice breath on grounded; i don't show those combos here, but you can probably omit some moves to get the same ender.

Last edited:

Ninjaguy446

all I have is the Green
What do you guys typically do after B2 throw and after F23 throw to maintain pressure besides for F3 shenanigans?

MkPeezy

Unicorn Papi
Anyone have a combo when you catch someone with MB BF3? They float pretty high which makes its awkward to continue to punish.... I try to use jump 2 instant jump 2 into f23 d1+3 but it whiffs sometimes

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Anyone have a combo when you catch someone with MB BF3? They float pretty high which makes its awkward to continue to punish.... I try to use jump 2 instant jump 2 into f23 d1+3 but it whiffs sometimes
You can still B3 or F3 her from that MB. Yes, they float high but you can combo it with any B3 combo or do a jump in 2, B1, B123 for a far screen push towards the corner.

Dragon_killer85

Fresh Blood
I came with up some things last night I have to do one of them again because it dropped after the jump in but you'll get the idea. You guys got any other suggestions share with me. Thanks for viewing these!

Mosp

Noob
I came with up some things last night I have to do one of them again because it dropped after the jump in but you'll get the idea. You guys got any other suggestions share with me. Thanks for viewing these!

Why not turn competitive mode on? Or just post the actual damage numbers. Saves us all from redoing the combos just to find out that info.