What's new

Supergirl Combo Thread

Combos are gonna be weird to put a percentage or even number value on. The same combos do different damage on different characters.

I say we try the combo in the highest defense/hp character then lowest, and then put both values. Not sure which chars yet are the highest/lowest yet though.
I've been thinking about this as well. I think the best way is everyone choose 1 character to test combos on, ie Superman, and use the match options to disable the affects of gear and enable the level handicap, essentially putting the game into tournament mode, then everyone post the damage value of the combo, rather than a percentage. This way, everyone's on the same page.

Using @usedcarsalesmang ender midscreen, double F3 set up:

Starter, mb breath, instant float (for meter building), dash, B3, Ji3, step forward, B2 1+3 ~F3 to cross up/close F3 to not cross up

After F3: 2,1, mb breath, F3

The animation will show SG facing the opposite way she's actually on. Could be a good way to get inside the opponent's head. Follow up with whatever starter you want.

Edit: use B1 instead of step forward after ji3. Be sure to catch them at the peak, or close to the peak of their falling animation.

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
what do you guys think of ending her midscreen combos with B21+3?

seems to give her way better pressure plus an easier mixup with her F3

Combo i've been using is: Freeze breath starter, dash forward, B3, J3, walk forward, B21+3.

from here you have A TON of options for pressure. Crossup J1, F3 in front or behind for a 50/50, ground pressure, ect...
Instead of walking forward, you can use @flappysamyhamy's method of juggling with b1 and connect that to the b2 1+3

So it'd be b3, j3, b1, b2 1+3

(Assuming your j3 hits superman at the highest point in his arc after b3).

Last edited:

AK TwoOneTwo_Remy

Re-entering the FGC
started using b3 throw as my ender for almost everything now. that +28 is suuuuuper good.

still having trouble getting meter in general since all of her combos pretty much require a bar. with the exception of the corner

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Her midscreen ---> approaching the corner damage is actually great. You can carry from just outside of the corner into her B21+3 ender very easily

For example:

B12xxDF2(hold)ex, B3, J3, B1, F23xxDB1, 1 , F23xxDB1, 1, B21+3

This is doing 320 Damage on Lv20 Superman

Last edited:

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
So I'm labbing corner stuff and ending in 212 for the restand might be worth it after a f3 reset. so f3, f21 db1, 1, f21, db1, 1, b2 grab mb, 212 into mix or grab