What's new

My case of me being mistreated by Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I was going to tell this as a comment in the thread that @STORMS opened up, but I've decided to give it it's own thread. I wasn't sure if I should tell this when it actually happened, but considering that now Tom has being exposed for the donations money thing, I've decided that if Tom is gonna get exposed, then it must go all the way, and that everyone should finally hear how Tom mistreated me. You got lucky up to this point Tom, but now you're gonna get it, and get it good. You might have taken down your whole accounts on both YouTube and Twitter, but I'm gonna keep the facts alive. So everyone get the popcorn ready, because it's gonna be a good one.

I started to support Tom on a good level since the days of IJ2 as he made some awesome fighting game tutorial vids regarding a lot of stuff and I've learned so much from him. After MK11 was announced, Tom gave another "reboot" to his YouTube channel by making new videos on regular basis over the course of 4 months, and along with making content regarding MK11, he also talked about how he got to the point of a ton of people mistreating him, saying that the community doesn't want him to go to events like the Summit of Time and so on. But he claimed that he managed to put all of that behind him and he doesn't care about the haters or what they say anymore. He even made a 40+ minute video about it at one point.

A few days before MK11 was released however, Tom made two videos back to back saying he was supposed to get a Kollector's Edition of MK11 directly from NRS like some other people got, but he didn't get it. So he claimed that just like the community supposedly doesn't want him to go to events, he said that NRS themselves don't want him to be a part of the community. I tried to reason with Tom in the comment sections for both videos, since he couldn't go to such conclusions based on that alone, those were such outlandish claims, but I got no response from him. Then he took down both videos and made A THIRD ONE, this time going all mad and pissed off at NRS, now being fully convinced that NRS didn't send him the Kollector's Edition because they don't want him to be involved in MK11. I then commented once again saying that I can no longer be a fan of him if he makes such stupid claims for such stupid reasons like this (and FTR, i still mentioned how good of a player he is, but I also said he is a such shitty person fir making such claims), as he basically let his emotions to get the best of him. And then he finally responded to me saying that I was never a supporter of him anyway.

Do you see what's going on? I supported Tom for a long portion, but he claims I never supported him only because I told him what he NEEDED TO HEAR, and not what he wanted to hear, which was just sympathy, pity and agreement.

And then he made yet ANOTHER VIDEO, then finally clarifying that he only said all of that because his trollish haters managed to get to him after he didn't receive the Kollector's Edition, telling him that NRS/WB didn't send him that because they don't him to be a part of the scene. So he basically projected what the trolls told him out of spite, and just so naively ate it all up. And that happened AFTER HE SAID THAT HE MANAGED TO PUT HIS PAST WITH HIS TROLLISH HATERS BEHIND HIM. So that means that all of his claims of managing to move on over the past 4-5 months were completely insincere. He never moved on, because the trolls managed to get to him that easily.

But it gets better, and I mean so much better. The next day I found out he actually went to his Twitter account (probably between the 3rd and 4th videos) and put me on the same level as all of his haters, saying that "Roy Arkon has found a new job as a Tom Brady Basher". He literally TRIED TO PUBLICLY SHAME ME ON HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT! And what's even worse, is that when he made the 4th and final vid, even though he explained what was going on and why he did it, he didn't bother to apologize to anyone. Not to me for mistreating me like that (or for trying to shame me on his Twitter account for that matter), not to all of his fans for letting the trolls to get to him again after he said that he managed to move on, and not to NRS/WB for falsely accusing them for that bogus bullshit.

I was wrong for supporting Tom, and even though I still got the lessons I've learned from him for fighting games, and even though I can't deny his talents as a player and I still respect him as a player, I lost all respect for Tom as a person. Also FTR, at the stream of which Sonic Fox exposed Tom regarding the whole money donations thing, at the beginning of it, Tom said AGAIN that he moved on and that he is no longer a whining bitch, EXCEPT THAT HE KEPT SAYING THAT FOR 4 MONTHS STRAIGHT ONLY TO ONCE AGAIN WHINE AND COMPLAIN BY LETTING THE TROLLS GET TO HIM AND ACCUSE NRS FOR STUPID SHIT THAT WASN'T TRUE. At this point I won't be surprised if he only made those 4 videos because he wanted to get some attraction to his channel right before MK11 was about to be released and he just needed something juicy enough to get the clickbaits to his channel, so that he made the whole story up and it was just a big lie.

So now listen to me Tom Shady (and yes, I'm calling you that, because you're as shady as fuck), you are nothing but a manipulative attention whore that tries to take advantage of other people in any way you can. And now that you got exposed for this whole money donations thing, as well as the Twitch payment thing with REO, you're finally gonna get yours. And unless you ever come in and give me the apology that you still owe me, as well as the apologies for everyone that you wronged in the past, (NRS, REO and everyone else) I will never forgive you for your actions, not against me or anybody else.

I hope you've learned your lesson Tom. And I hope that one day you will change for the better to be the Tom that I thought you are, and not the shady shitty person that you were this whole time and even now.

Last edited:

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I've only ever heard bad things about this guy. I didn't know who he was before a few months ago, other than the occasional comment here and there about him. Never anything good. Then I heard he might be struggling with mental issues, depression and what not, and I made a comment in sympathy as someone who also struggles with such things. That it all climaxed into this... As someone from the outside looking in as all this unfolded... it's fucked up, plain and simple. No matter his mental state, it doesn't excuse his behaviour.

But even now, I hope he gets the help he needs and eventually is able to make up for the shit he's done.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
What kind of entitled prick thinks NRS should send them a Kollector's Edition free of charge and if they don't they don't want him in the community? That's absurd.

I have recently come to learn that more than just one of the big names in the community are kind of pricks anyway so when this Tom Brady news broke I wasn't all that surprised.

E

Eldriken

So basically he made a "mean" tweet about you. Can you apologize to me for wasting a good 90 seconds of my life reading that wall of nothing?
You could have determined within the first 10-20 seconds that you didn't want to spend the next 70-80 seconds "wasting" your life reading it. You made the choice to continue reading, so quit bitching about a choice you made.

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
You could have determined within the first 10-20 seconds that you didn't want to spend the next 70-80 seconds "wasting" your life reading it. You made the choice to continue reading, so quit bitching about a choice you made.
I'm going to play Devil's advocate because I read the entire thing before realizing it was a Feelings Group. It really does SEEM (i emphasize "seem") like OP is just looking for attention and being overly sensitive about something most normal people would have just brushed off and been like "Tom did what to me??....OOHH yea, that was so 10 minutes ago, why you still on that??"

Just my take on it. Just Redirecting attention from the real issue, the scam.

Imagine if everyone made a thread every time someone hurt their feelings

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
In his defense I too read on with hopes of some day getting to the good part where Tom maybe stole some donation money from him or fucked his grandmother or something - ANYTHING - beyond just like, a mean tweet or whatever. This was the most anticlimactic dear diary excerpt ever. 1/10

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Tom has quite a lot to answer for, but having the capacity to be a jerk to someone isn't related to the core issue, and I don't believe it is new information.

He definitely has a way of rubbing people wrong but this just clouds a serious and specific situation by stacking unrelated crimes.

It does little to further anything and just contributes to people getting worked up. There is no buyer beware to take away. No enlightenment that helps anyone involved.

It comes off far more like taking an opportunity to have the last word in a situation now that the other person is vulnerable.

I'm not saying you don't have the right to you feels about the situation, just that this likely isn't the ideal way to express them.

Zviko

Noob
He wants support but but he gives nothing back. Doing stuff like deleting the game and downloading again because "trolls don't deserve to watch him play" just hurts his real supporters who do want to watch him play and are there for that. Also for some casuals and lurkers who drop in but instantly leave because there's no gameplay.

He wants support but doing stuff like that only hurts him. He only cares about what trolls and haters think, not caring at all about what his real supporters think or want. He's a terrible streamer and even worse person.

E

Eldriken

I'm going to play Devil's advocate because I read the entire thing before realizing it was a Feelings Group. It really does SEEM (i emphasize "seem") like OP is just looking for attention and being overly sensitive about something most normal people would have just brushed off and been like "Tom did what to me??....OOHH yea, that was so 10 minutes ago, why you still on that??"

You mean people don't do that already? Huh, news to me with all the constant bitching going on everywhere on the Internet.

But alas, I see what you and @Johnny Based Cage mean. Can't argue with your guys' points. =)

E

Eldriken

[/QUOTE]
Are we really going through this again? I thought we already got this squared away the last time I directed a response at you.

Also, Chernyy has made eleventy-billion threads all involving the same effing thing. Had Roy made tons of similar threads to this one, it would be closed as well.

One more time. Please. Just one. more. time. I'm begging you.

DelilahKane

I’m not your baby.
Are we really going through this again? I thought we already got this squared away the last time I directed a response at you.

Also, Chernyy has made eleventy-billion threads all involving the same effing thing. Had Roy made tons of similar threads to this one, it would be closed as well.

One more time. Please. Just one. more. time. I'm begging you.
[/QUOTE]

I am merely pointing out the inconsistencies in which the way this site seems to be modded. Surely all of you are open to criticism?

E

Eldriken

Of course we're open to criticism. But that's literally all you do. Checking your posting history shows me that about 80% of what you say is nonsenical horseshit that we could go without, yet here you are, constantly doing it whenever you get a chance.

There are so many users on this site that blame us mods for everything when they (this includes you too) have absolutely no idea what they're talking about at all or what goes on behind the scenes. But you and others won't hesitate to be like, "FUCKING MODS SUCK, BRO. OMG."

And from what I've gathered, we absolutely do NOT need any advice from you on how to moderate a site. Maybe if you changed up your attitude a bit you'd have a more solid foundation to talk from.

DelilahKane

I’m not your baby.
Of course we're open to criticism. But that's literally all you do. Checking your posting history shows me that about 80% of what you say is nonsenical horseshit that we could go without, yet here you are, constantly doing it whenever you get a chance.

There are so many users on this site that blame us mods for everything when they (this includes you too) have absolutely no idea what they're talking about at all or what goes on behind the scenes. But you and others won't hesitate to be like, "FUCKING MODS SUCK, BRO. OMG."

And from what I've gathered, we absolutely do NOT need any advice from you on how to moderate a site. Maybe if you changed up your attitude a bit you'd have a more solid foundation to talk from.
lol my attitude has been just fine. Now, if I may say, it is time to stop derailing this thread.

E

Eldriken

lol my attitude has been just fine. Now, if I may say, it is time to stop derailing this thread.
Your posting history indicates otherwise, sir. Would you like me to prove it to you? Deleted messages or not, I can see them all.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!

In his defense I too read on with hopes of some day getting to the good part where Tom maybe stole some donation money from him or fucked his grandmother or something - ANYTHING - beyond just like, a mean tweet or whatever. This was the most anticlimactic dear diary excerpt ever. 1/10
Tom has quite a lot to answer for, but having the capacity to be a jerk to someone isn't related to the core issue, and I don't believe it is new information.

He definitely has a way of rubbing people wrong but this just clouds a serious and specific situation by stacking unrelated crimes.

It does little to further anything and just contributes to people getting worked up. There is no buyer beware to take away. No enlightenment that helps anyone involved.

It comes off far more like taking an opportunity to have the last word in a situation now that the other person is vulnerable.

I'm not saying you don't have the right to you feels about the situation, just that this likely isn't the ideal way to express them.
I said in the other thread that this case is not at the same level of what happened to REO and others since there was no money involve or anything else on that level, but this still is on a much higher level then just a "mean Tweet" or another typical internet argument. This is Tom trying to publicly shame me (which is something that is pretty well known to happen on the internet, mind you) after he got backpedaled on his word regarding his haters to both me and all of his fans and wrongfully accused NRS/WB for bogus bullshit because of that alone, and I got this mistreatment only because I called him out on that bullshit and didn't give him the pity that he wanted. This is another layer to how much of an attention whore he is and how Tom can't be trusted whatsoever as his word is worthless, just like the cases of the donations money to NEC as well as the Twitch channel with REO showed that Tom can't be trusted. So yes the context is different, and yes the level of it as well, but the meaning behind it is still the same.

I'm not expecting to get a group hug or anything like that, especially that this is not just about me, but this is still legitimately bad and it should be addressed.

I hope I've clarified everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.