What's new

My case of me being mistreated by Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
It's not being twisted, it's being untwisted.

I know you aren't going to see it this way, and that's fine and understandable, but at it's core, this is playing out a revenge fantasy under the guise of letting the world know "who Tom really is" and people aren't buying it.

I'm sorry you needed some sort of catharsis to close this thing in your life and it's not happening. I don't think the anti-snowflake rhetoric is super helpful either, and there really is no public involving answer for that sort of thing. TB certainly isn't going to be capable of making anything better. He has always just come off as someone who just can't accept fault for anything ever. Just strait up doesn't have the capacity to live through the pain of accepting you sucked.

It hurts to go there, nobody can go there all the time, and some just will do everything they can to never go there. That includes lashing out over dumb stuff, endless excuses, asserting false narratives, and blaming everyone else so it lands as far away as possible. Tom is either going double down on his shtick, or he is going to break a little, own it and grow. If that happened people might get a quality apology that means something, but growing isn't easy. Don't count on someone else's growth for your own healing and progress.
Sorry dude, but it is a twist that you and the others who go with you are trying to pull of.

Of course that it includes a measure of revenge against Tom, I've never said anything that contradicted such thing. But this is only a part of why I'm exposing Tom regarding this story, because like I've said more then once already, this isn't just about me being mistreated by Tom despite supporting him and then almost being publicly shamed by Tom for such stupid shit, this also includes NRS/WB being wrongfully accused by Tom as well all of his other fans that Tom backpedaled on his word to all of his fans in addition to me, and all of this is another layer to how much you can't trust Tom and how much of an attention whore he is, just like it has been proven that Tom can't by trusted in the cases of REO and the NEC donations. Even with different context and level, the meaning is still the same, and while I have got the worst of it in this particular case, I wasn't the only victim here, including in this particular case.

All of those are details that you and everybody else who go against me in this thread are keep ignoring, and your educated intellectual-like and highly fluent rhetoric doesn't change that. Once actually paying attention to what you're saying, it is crystal clear that you're trying to twist this around, like all of the other klassic internet people in this thread.

So yes I do want an apology from Tom, but Tom must apologize not just to me, but to everyone else who he has wronged in the past, including NRS/WB, REO and everybody else that he wronged, just like I've said in the OP. I don't need this for "personal healing". But then again, you're keep ignoring the facts and twist them around.

So come back to me when you stop twisting and start going straight forward.

Last edited:
well, actually i dont wanted to log in on this scrubby site anymore, i was summoned and triggered by roy akron though.
today i would like to point out, that roy akron definetely deserves to get included on mk-server trash. that site must be updated somehow.
because roy akron has to be the worst mk poster of all times. i mean of all times (pre / post mk9 likewise)
i mean he even surpassed epic, historical shit posters such as mkf30 himself. you are reading right: he surpassed mkf30!
since we are witnessing an historical person on an historical moment (roy akron) i felt like i had to log in one last time on this scrubby site in order to post this very important message

Last edited:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
well, actually i dont wanted to log in on this scrubby site anymore, i was summoned and triggered by roy akron though.
today i would like to point out, that roy akron definetely deserves to get included on mk-server trash. that site must be updated somehow.
because roy akron has to be the worst mk poster of all times. i mean of all times (pre / post mk9 likewise)
i mean he even surpassed epic, historical shit posters such as mkf30 himself. you are reading right: he surpassed mkf30!
since we are witnessing an historical person on an historical moment (roy akron) i felt like i had to log in one last time on this scrubby site in order to post this very important message
Roy Arkon*

Sorry, that was annoying to read cuz Akron is a city in my state lmao.

xKMMx

Banned
The point was to expose Tom even more but all of you are ganging on op now. Klassic internet...
Because its a total joke to act like this is even an issue. Dude got called a hater. Not a single person on this site has ever gone through life without saying something much worse about someone else at some point so to act like this is exposing Tom Brady as some evil bastard is ridiculous when we already know he's done much worse. The OP made a poor attempt at piling on.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Even with different context and level, the meaning is still the same, and while I have got the worst of it in this particular case, I wasn't the only victim here, including in this particular case.
You got the worst of it? You who admitted you never donated any money to him? He lied to his followers to get hundreds out of them, and tried to get his friends tangled up in it all just to cover his ass.

"He publicly shamed me!" He called you a hater on twitter, get over yourself. Being labeled a Tom Brady hater isn't even a bad thing :REO

Zviko

Noob
Because its a total joke to act like this is even an issue. Dude got called a hater. Not a single person on this site has ever gone through life without saying something much worse about someone else at some point so to act like this is exposing Tom Brady as some evil bastard is ridiculous when we already know he's done much worse. The OP made a poor attempt at piling on.
It's perfect example of how Tom treats his real supporters and yet he's bitching about getting no support all the time. Maybe op won't achieve what he wants here and maybe went too far but it still wasn't the point. All this time it was all about Tom and op just described his side of it. There was no need for the hate he got for this...

xKMMx

Banned
It's perfect example of how Tom treats his real supporters and yet he's bitching about getting no support all the time. Maybe op won't achieve what he wants here and maybe went too far but it still wasn't the point. All this time it was all about Tom and op just described his side of it. There was no need for the hate he got for this...
Classic example of our culture's over sensitivity to any little bit of criticism. No one is expressing anything "hateful". People are giving him shit and goofing on him the way that people especially guys do amongst their friends. Shit .. while giving a best man speech at my brothers wedding my voice cracked ONE TIME in front of 200 people half of which were family members. To this day my grandmother still gives me shit about that and it was 8 years ago. its not a big deal to tease and bust balls. Hate is a very real very vile thing and has a definition. Nothing posted here qualifies as hate. Go ask a minority that has experienced true racism if they think any of this is hate and im sure you'll get a better picture of what "hate" really is.

Yikes. How sensitive are people these days? I read about halfway through the post until I released each paragraph was basically a copy of the paragraph before it. You were called a hater? Who cares. I'm assuming you must be around 12-15 years old? I can't imagine an adult creating a thread for this nonsense.

Zviko

Noob
Classic example of our culture's over sensitivity to any little bit of criticism. No one is expressing anything "hateful". People are giving him shit and goofing on him the way that people especially guys do amongst their friends. Shit .. while giving a best man speech at my brothers wedding my voice cracked ONE TIME in front of 200 people half of which were family members. To this day my grandmother still gives me shit about that and it was 8 years ago. its not a big deal to tease and bust balls. Hate is a very real very vile thing and has a definition. Nothing posted here qualifies as hate. Go ask a minority that has experienced true racism if they think any of this is hate and im sure you'll get a better picture of what "hate" really is.
You are one of those who take things too literally online. When someone "gets hate online" is nowhere near the same as the real definition of hate. Also, what you explained is exactly what you said, between friends. Completely different online because all you see are words. Words, even though that can have only one true meaning it still depends on the tone of how you say them. But you can't hear that tone on the internet which means there's no way for op to know if all this is actually friendly pickering or is it real. Based on the replies after you can see what it is. Also, what you said is how you see this, maybe not others.

The point is, we are all on the same side here, all against Tom. But yet again, Tom is winning because we are too busy picking on each other.

xKMMx

Banned
You are one of those who take things too literally online. When someone "gets hate online" is nowhere near the same as the real definition of hate. Also, what you explained is exactly what you said, between friends. Completely different online because all you see are words. Words, even though that can have only one true meaning it still depends on the tone of how you say them. But you can't hear that tone on the internet which means there's no way for op to know if all this is actually friendly pickering or is it real. Based on the replies after you can see what it is. Also, what you said is how you see this, maybe not others.

The point is, we are all on the same side here, all against Tom. But yet again, Tom is winning because we are too busy picking on each other.
Honestly though the use of the word hate for disagreeing with someone or busting their balls is dumb. It minimizes what hate really is.

Zviko

Noob
Honestly though the use of the word hate for disagreeing with someone or busting their balls is dumb. It minimizes what hate really is.
I mean, I agree. I just say what I see online, whatever is meta these days. I wanna fit in. :D

Roy Arkon

Indeed, it almost seems like that everyone who goes against me in this thread are actually trying to defend Tom. Yes they are mentioning the other bad stuff that he has done, but they're trying to make it look like I'm even worse then him. I'm trying to expose Tom for something awful that he has done to me and others that nobody here on TYM has known until know, and it has the same meaning like the cases of the donations money and the Twitch channel with REO, but no, I'm the real bad guy here and my case is completely irrelevant, only because the level of it is somewhat lower then the level of those other cases and it's context is different then those, regardless of the meaning. So like you said, all they really do at this point is to help Tom win, not just against me, his YouTube followers and NRS/WB, but also everybody else that he wronged, including REO and the fans who donated money to him, only because they can't see the actual problem here. That's partially why I'm also not replaying to every single one of them but only to some, because that's what Tom wants me and everyone here to do.

Last edited:

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I'm trying to expose Tom for something awful that he has done to me and others that nobody here on TYM has known until know, and it has the same meaning like the cases of the donations money and the Twitch channel with REO,
Bruh HOW?!
How is you being called a mean name the same as this cat lying to get money from people? Nobody is defending Tom. But you dogpiling on trying to get attention is making light of the actual issue at hand. What happened to you is nothing like what happened to the others. You aren't a victim here, stop trying to get pity. He's already been exposed for some actual dirt, the shit you're talking about tho is turning it all into one big joke.

xKMMx

Banned
Indeed, it almost seems like that everyone who goes against me in this thread are actually trying to defend Tom. Yes they are mentioning the other bad stuff that he has done, but they're trying to make it look like I'm even worse then him. I'm trying to expose Tom for something awful that he has done to me and others that nobody here on TYM has known until know, and it has the same meaning like the cases of the donations money and the Twitch channel with REO, but no, I'm the real bad guy here and my case is completely irrelevant, only because the level of it is somewhat lower then the level of those other cases and it's context is different then those, regardless of the meaning. So like you said, all they really do at this point is to help Tom win, not just against me, his YouTube followers and NRS/WB, but also everybody else that he wronged, including REO and the fans who donated money to him, only because they can't see the actual problem here. That's partially why I'm also not replaying to every single one of them but only to some, because that's what Tom wants me and everyone here to do.
Dude no one is helping him win anything they are just saying you are making way too much out of tweet calling you a hater. You've used phrases like public shaming to describe what he "did to you". I say this with all due respect but you may not be cut out for certain types of discourse if your that shaken by being called a hater and also seemingly being incapable of seeing that maybe your making too much of something so small and insignificant. TOM CRUISE could call me a hater on twitter or CNN tomorrow and it would be nothing but hilarious to me.
I think your just a little too sensitive is all.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey badboy Takuma, says the shit poster who's clearly a troll lol and you mean the same shit site that no longer exists? Good luck with that. Of course a shit poster still harps on a site nobody gives a damn about. Sad.

Last edited:

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
No offense. But a person in your position has no iota of worth to Tom Brady. You’re not important, nor is anyone else on here, and neither am I (and I don’t care to be either).

You’re a nobody in this situation to him, so this thread is nothing but attention seeking in light of recent events.

Last edited:

Roy Arkon

Bruh HOW?!
How is you being called a mean name the same as this cat lying to get money from people? Nobody is defending Tom. But you dogpiling on trying to get attention is making light of the actual issue at hand. What happened to you is nothing like what happened to the others. You aren't a victim here, stop trying to get pity. He's already been exposed for some actual dirt, the shit you're talking about tho is turning it all into one big joke.
Dude no one is helping him win anything they are just saying you are making way too much out of tweet calling you a hater. You've used phrases like public shaming to describe what he "did to you". I say this with all due respect but you may not be cut out for certain types of discourse if your that shaken by being called a hater and also seemingly being incapable of seeing that maybe your making too much of something so small and insignificant. TOM CRUISE could call me a hater on twitter or CNN tomorrow and it would be nothing but hilarious to me.
I think your just a little too sensitive is all.
I know that you probably just trolling me and you don't care that Tom only gains out of this at the expense of all of us, but I guess that I have to explain it to you just it case it might help to go up against Tom.

I said, including in the comment that you just quoted from me, that it has the same MEANING as the cases of the money donations and REO, while you and the rest are acting like it has the same LEVEL AND CONTEXT as them, even though I've explained on more then one occasion that it doesn't have them, and the only common thing between all of them is the MEANING.

What Tom has done to me is that he kept saying that he was done with the trolls only to not only come back and being affected by them but to wrongfully accuse NRS/WB for stupid bullshit that wasn't true, which means that all of his talk about moving on was completely insincere, and because I called him out on that bullshit he gave me the cold shoulder (no pun intended) and said that I wasn't a supporter of him despite the fact I was a supporter of him and I've called him on that bullshit because I was such, and then he tried to publicly shame me on Twitter by calling me a basher. So because what he said until that point was insincere (regarding not being affected by the trolls) that means he CANNOT BE TRUSTED, because his word is worthless, and I almost got publicly shamed by Tom just because he CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

And what the cases of the money donations and the Twitch channel with REO showed us as well? That Tom CAN'T BE TRUSTED, because he took money from other people to himself that he wasn't supposed to, either because he was suppose to use the money to go to an event, or he was supposed to share the money with someone else.

That's why I said that they don't have the same context or level but they all have the same MEANING, because Tom CANNOT BE TRUSTED. So yes there was no money involve like in the other two cases, and I surely wasn't about to be financially broke like REO almost was, so the context of money and the level of taking money from others weren't the issues for this particular case of mine, and the actual context was how of an attention whore Tom really is and how easily he can be affected by trolls, but it still had THE SAME MEANING, because it fell under the same issue that TOM CANNOT BE TRUSTED, because his word is worthless.

And even though the level of it wasn't as high as them, it was still a very high level, because it's not just the Tweet itself, it's also the actual affects behind it. I thought that Tom actually changed for the better because he kept saying that he has changed for the better and I trusted him, only for him to show that he never changed, and because that I called him out on that because I supported him, this all went down to him denying my history towards him as a supporter on YouTube and then making this Tweet on Twitter. He made that Tweet out of pure spite, and not the kind of typical spite that comes from trolls, but the spite that came to him being under the influence of the trolls. This is why he did this on Twitter instead of keeping it to YouTube, because he knew that his Twitter followers would probably have no idea what happened between us on YouTube and how it all started, so that people would actually believe him that I was the real bad guy and I was nothing but another hater, while the complete opposite was the truth. Thankfully only a handful of people saw that Tweet, so once again I got out of this shitty situation, but it could have been a lot worse. That's why the level of this case is still high.

M2Dave also said by himself in his profile post section just a few hours ago that when Tom engages with the trolls, it causes him to do terrible decisions, and that was one that almost affect me. It's almost like being affected by alcohol, in a certain way.

I'm not doing this to get attention for the sake of it alone, I'm doing to expose Tom even further for who he really is. I supported Tom, and that's the thanks that I get for my support to him, because once again, TOM CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

If this didn't clarify it to you, I don't know what will.

Last edited:

Zviko

Noob
No offense. But a person in your position has no iota of worth to Tom Brady. You’re not important, nor is anyone else on here, and neither am I (and I don’t care to be either).

You’re a nobody in this situation to him, so this thread is nothing but attention seeking in light of recent events.
This is completely wrong and it's exactly how Tom thinks and that's what is wrong with him. He may be nobody to him irl but he was still somebody who was supporting him. 1 follow, 1 sub, +1 on a viewer count does matter. He's just one of the majority. One of the thousands. But not every of those thousands made a post about it on a forum. He may be only 1 but he represents the majority of Tom's supporters who were treated exactly the same. Tom has always cared more about haters and trolls.

xKMMx

Banned
I know that you probably just trolling me and you don't care that Tom only gains out of this at the expense of all of us, but I guess that I have to explain it to you just it case it might help to go up against Tom.

I said, including in the comment that you just quoted from me, that it has the same MEANING as the cases of the money donations and REO, while you and the rest are acting like it has the same LEVEL AND CONTEXT as them, even though I've explained on more then one occasion that it doesn't have them, and the only common thing between all of them is the MEANING.

What Tom has done to me is that he kept saying that he was done with the trolls only to not only come back and being affected by them but to wrongfully accuse NRS/WB for stupid bullshit that wasn't true, which means that all of his talk about moving on was completely insincere, and because I called him out on that bullshit he gave me the cold shoulder (no pun intended) and said that I wasn't a supporter of him despite the fact I was a supporter of him and I've called him on that bullshit because I was such, and then he tried to publicly shame me on Twitter by calling me a basher. So because what he said until that point was insincere (regarding not being affected by the trolls) that means he CANNOT BE TRUSTED, because his word is worthless, and I almost got publicly shamed by Tom just because he CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

And what the cases of the money donations and the Twitch channel with REO showed us as well? That Tom CAN'T BE TRUSTED, because he took money from other people to himself that he wasn't supposed to, either because he was suppose to use the money to go to an event, or he was supposed to share the money with someone else.

That's why I said that they don't have the same context or level but they all have the same MEANING, because Tom CANNOT BE TRUSTED. So yes there was no money involve like in the other two cases, and I surely wasn't about to be financially broke like REO almost was, so the context of money and the level of taking money from others weren't the issues for this particular case of mine, and the actual context was how of an attention whore Tom really is and how easily he can be affected by trolls, but it still had THE SAME MEANING, because it fell under the same issue that TOM CANNOT BE TRUSTED, because his word is worthless.

And even though the level of it wasn't as high as them, it was still a very high level, because it's not just the Tweet itself, it's also the actual affects behind it. I thought that Tom actually changed for the better because he kept saying that he has changed for the better and I trusted him, only for him to show that he never changed, and because that I called him out on that because I supported him, this all went down to him denying my history towards him as a supporter on YouTube and then making this Tweet on Twitter. He made that Tweet out of pure spite, and not the kind of typical spite that comes from trolls, but the spite that came to him being under the influence of the trolls. This is why he did this on Twitter instead of keeping it to YouTube, because he knew that his Twitter followers would probably have no idea what happened between us on YouTube and how it all started, so that people would actually believe him that I was the real bad guy and I was nothing but another hater, while the complete opposite was the truth. Thankfully only a handful of people saw that Tweet, so once again I got out of this shitty situation, but it could have been a lot worse. That's why the level of this case is still high.

M2Dave also said by himself in his profile post section just a few hours ago that when Tom engages with the trolls, it causes him to do terrible decisions, and that was one that almost affect me. It's almost like being affected by alcohol, in a certain way.

I'm not doing this to get attention for the sake of it alone, I'm doing to expose Tom even further for who he really is. I supported Tom, and that's the thanks that I get for my support to him, because once again, TOM CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

If this didn't clarify it to you, I don't know what will.
GO up against Tom in what?? Lol. Your acting like this is the O.J. trial. You are waaaaaaaaaaay too effected by this and at this point you going on another page and half rant tells me you may be more than just a few tweeks away from emotional or mental stability bro. I don't mean that as an insult because that isn't you fault but more for you to maybe get help or at least step back and consider how silly this whole thing sounds.

Roy Arkon

GO up against Tom in what?? Lol. Your acting like this is the O.J. trial. You are waaaaaaaaaaay too effected by this and at this point you going on another page and half rant tells me you may be more than just a few tweeks away from emotional or mental stability bro. I don't mean that as an insult because that isn't you fault but more for you to maybe get help or at least step back and consider how silly this whole thing sounds.
The only one who needs help is you, sadly. And I don't mean for not having the ability to understand things, because this explanation was crystal clear, I mean for not being such a troll to other people on the internet who taking advantage of people in order to seek attention. And yes, you're the one who tries to seek attention, as well as everyone who went against me in this thread in any way, shape or form, instead of focusing on the real problem here, Tom Brady, or how I would like to call him for now on, as I've said in the OP, Tom Shady.

Keep the trolling going if you want. I managed to bring this case to light, and now Tom is exposed even further for who he is. I am not gonna respond to you or anyone else who keeps twisting the facts and ignoring them, but only the ones who actually contribute to the topic at hand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.