What's new

My case of me being mistreated by Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKMMx

Banned
The only one who needs help is you, sadly. And I don't mean for not having the ability to understand things, because this explanation was crystal clear, I mean for not being such a troll to other people on the internet who taking advantage of people in order to seek attention. And yes, you're the one who tries to seek attention, as well as everyone who went against me in this thread in any way, shape or form, instead of focusing on the real problem here, Tom Brady, or how I would like to call him for now on, Tom Shady.

Keep the trolling going if you want. I managed to bring this case to light, and now Tom is exposed even further for who he is. I am not gonna respond to you or anyone else who keeps twisting the facts and ignoring them, but only the ones who actually contribute to the topic at hand.
Bro I promise you its not a troll. I really do agree with all the others on here that think you are making a big deal out of nothing. Is it that hard to believe that a majority of people would think this is not a big deal?
I know tone cannot be picked up in text so to give context to how im asking this question (if you could hear my voice Id be asking with no sarcasm at all.) Most every one in this thread has had the view that this is in no way a big deal. So im asking honestly.

ALso its been said you tend to play victim on here and that is evident in the way you think anyone that disagrees with you in this thread is just "trolling".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.