What's new

My case of me being mistreated by Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Could someone explain who Tom Brady is? I swear I've never heard of him in my life. You all seem to have the inside scoop and I'm too lazy to Google. Thanks.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Could someone explain who Tom Brady is? I swear I've never heard of him in my life. You all seem to have the inside scoop and I'm too lazy to Google. Thanks.
Some guy who was in the tourney scene back in the MK9 days who is mostly known for his tantrums, deleting his youtube channel only to put it back up again, and now for actually scamming people out of their money.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Like me, with my punk mentality. :rolleyes:
just remember that 90% of the shit happening now including this was exposed on that site. People want to downplay it but i will never forget all the receipts i found. All im saying is this is not surprising and its actually funny asf that people are so stupid to keep falling for this let alone forgive him over and over.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
My favorite NRS employee is @SaltShaker, he sent players over the events and compete, he even got me a standard digital Copy of MK11 right before day 1, if it wasn't him, i wouldn't be playing this game honestly.
I can never thank him enough, and even if by now just like he is pretty much disappointed with this game, i'm glad i didn't ask for beyond a standard edition, i know it doesn't have anything to do with Tom, i just felt like i could put this out there

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
So he called you a "hater"? And you're mad, months later, that he didn't apologize? But you waited until all this other shit was posted about him so you would get extra pity points, right?

This cancel culture shit is too bitchmade
I see that you clearly didn't read my OP in it's entirety, otherwise you would've get the whole picture, and my response to some other people on this thread would clear it even more for you. I didn't wait for anything and I'm not looking for anything, except then the admittance and apology from Tom of course. If that wasn't clear enough for you or anybody else, that's on you and them as well.

Last edited:
So basically he made a "mean" tweet about you. Can you apologize to me for wasting a good 90 seconds of my life reading that wall of nothing?
For real. I’m sitting here reading this wondering how this is anyway the same as the things Tom has done and been accused of. Having your feelings hurt doesn’t f’n qualify

xKMMx

Banned
Dude this experience had you that pissed off or bummed out? I mean this is not a big deal lol. The guy stole money from people and you got a mean tweet. LOL and how did you support him? By clicking like and subscribe on his videos? You're right man he owes you his life that tweet was way out of line lol.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Ummm...I'm pretty sure there was a website dedicated to exposing some of these guys, Reo and Brady included. I can't seem to find it, but it revealed the dark side of the FGC. It shit on people like Reo for being addicted to drugs, and there was a story about Brady fucking someone out of money to attend a tournament.

True or not, here's the thing guys. People = Shit. Brady, while being amazing at dissembling fighters and analyzing them has never been a seemingly stable guy. He rants and raves and has tantrums and constantly thinks everyone's out to get him. He might just be an asshole...IDK

These may not be good people. You don't have to get behind them.

I enjoy a lot of Tom Cruise movies, but come one, he's a fucking crazy Scientologist. Even Arnold banged the maid.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I’m just an uninvolved schmuck NRS fan, but somehow I came across one of Tom’s videos related to something I struggled with. All I can remember is that I had to stop watching it because he would keep going off on a tangent regarding some drama dealt towards him. The video was titled exactly what I needed help with, but he just never got there. He got halfway there, then just bitched until I couldn’t wait anymore.

DeftMonk

Noob
So he called you a "hater"? And you're mad, months later, that he didn't apologize? But you waited until all this other shit was posted about him so you would get extra pity points, right?

This cancel culture shit is too bitchmade
In today's gaming culture people are becoming mild public figures with fans who support them/donate towards them. If a football player told some kid who went to all his home games for 3 years publicly "yo u scrub, get a job get off my nuts" or some shit he would catch hella flack. Sometimes guys like Brady either forget the relationship between them and their fan's or they are just a huge ass and don't give a shit. Either way, it's not benefitial for the community or themselves to act like this. Lets say Tom Brady said sorry to Roy Arkon...what negative effect would it have? But I bet Roy would really appreciate it and possibly continue to support this guy (and probably get conned out of some money so its best for Roy that he doesn't). I know it sounds lame but just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.