What's new

MK11 Bugs, Glitches, Exploits and Infinites Report Thread

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
Cassie Cage's skin did not unlock upon completion of her tutorial. :(
Is there any update on this? I think I saw other people mention this problem with other character tutorials too, for me Frost's tutorial did not unlock her skin. I tried redoing all the tutorial steps and noticed it was saying something like "syncing such and such with server" after completing each one, but it still didn't unlock the skin at the end. I also tried going to my notifications as suggested for the Frost character unlock issue earlier in the thread, but it says I don't have any.

Various Raiden V Scorpion Neutral tutorials. In this part your character and the enemy are positionally locked, and in my case I couldn't move to hit the enemy and later on he could not hit me (a crouching block was required to progress, but the attack would only hit the standing hit box).

This was on the PS4 version.
I did these Tutorials last night on PS4. I don't recall any of them where you are required to hit the opponent being overly problematic, but re: the crouching block one I did manage to do it by doing a flawless block. However it doesn't specify to do a flawless block and the demo doesn't block the attack successfully so I assume this wasn't intended. I am interested to know what they changed that would have caused this to break.

SinkFla

Noob
Nintendo Switch Shit Port:

Tourney Variations nonexistent (already in OP)
Move lists show if a move HAS a krushing blow, but not how to trigger it.
Character Specific Tutorials literally just say "Coming Soon" so I can't even do em.
Old Balance patch
Krypt fucking awful compared to PS4 (get yo greens baby)
Scorpion's F4,3 does not KB.
Some stages cause absurd amount of slowdown in gameplay. Feels like you're underwater.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Nintendo Switch Shit Port:

Tourney Variations nonexistent (already in OP)
Move lists show if a move HAS a krushing blow, but not how to trigger it.
Character Specific Tutorials literally just say "Coming Soon" so I can't even do em.
Old Balance patch
Krypt fucking awful compared to PS4 (get yo greens baby)
Scorpion's F4,3 does not KB.
Some stages cause absurd amount of slowdown in gameplay. Feels like you're underwater.
Do you mean it doesn’t KB in a combo? Because yeah, they nerfed it. The F43 KB only works if you start the combo with it (still has to be counterhit/punish tho)

SinkFla

Noob
Do you mean it doesn’t KB in a combo? Because yeah, they nerfed it. The F43 KB only works if you start the combo with it (still has to be counterhit/punish tho)
Fuuuuuuuck. I didn't know this lol. Thank you. Damn that nerf hurts :(.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Fuuuuuuuck. I didn't know this lol. Thank you. Damn that nerf hurts :(.
Yeah I think this applies to all characters that had something similar. I guess they saw people in the beta doing too much Krushing Blow damage and wanted to nerf it. Which is weird considering you can only do them once per match.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I'm still getting disconnects in the Krypt every 2 minutes or so, it's practically unplayable for me. Have they talked about this at all? @tylerlansdown

I have a problem since tuesday. I tried to link my mobile game with my console at release at 00:20. Not a good thing. The servers were wobbly and I think it corrupted my link to the servers. I can play online, towers of time and everything BUT, I do not have Kronika's voice as announcer AND I have never received any notifications through the notifications tab. I have contacted WB support but they don't seem to know how to help me. Made me re-install the game and record what I was doing and my screens to konfirm what's wrong.. They didn't find anything. I was planning on playing this game a lot and was looking forward for the login bonus, kronika's voice and what not. Did it happen to anybody here or does someone know how to help me? I must admit that I'm pretty sad about not having access to all of the game content. Thank you all in advance.

PS: sorry, english isn't my main language.

Last edited:

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Is there any update on this? I think I saw other people mention this problem with other character tutorials too, for me Frost's tutorial did not unlock her skin. I tried redoing all the tutorial steps and noticed it was saying something like "syncing such and such with server" after completing each one, but it still didn't unlock the skin at the end. I also tried going to my notifications as suggested for the Frost character unlock issue earlier in the thread, but it says I don't have any.

I did these Tutorials last night on PS4. I don't recall any of them where you are required to hit the opponent being overly problematic, but re: the crouching block one I did manage to do it by doing a flawless block. However it doesn't specify to do a flawless block and the demo doesn't block the attack successfully so I assume this wasn't intended. I am interested to know what they changed that would have caused this to break.
I messaged WBGames Support's twitter. They said they're working on a patch that should fix the tutorial skins issue.

the game crashes when in practice im trying to record ai and then pressing reset button to start ai moving it happens on 2 different machines

PC
On all parts of the game that display button presses, I.e. press O to cancel. Inputs switch from Playstation controls to PC input even though I have a PS Controller.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
The AA sucks ass
The game keeps crashing for random shit especially on the character screens

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Not sure if it's a bug but it seems Kollector's Dot is stacking way to high: the move does 8% max but when two are stacked on top of each other it looks like it's close to 20 something not 16 might be scary if there are tripple stack setups.

Kotals F3 still allows follow up with F3 on hit and the Command Grab Can still bedelayed so it only comes out on block, similar to an infinite.

Apparently these things were hotfixed. Instead of just nerfing Kollector’s infinite they kinda ruined his cancels/forward dash. Damn...

Once I see actual patch notes I’ll post them up
What's Kollector's infinite? How was it done?

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
Not sure if it's a bug but it seems Kollector's Dot is stacking way to high: the move does 8% max but when two are stacked on top of each other it looks like it's close to 20 something not 16 might be scary if there are tripple stack setups.

Kotals F3 still allows follow up with F3 on hit and the Command Grab Can still bedelayed so it only comes out on block, similar to an infinite.

What's Kollector's infinite? How was it done?
up mace could be forward canceled which gave it super fast recovery. When paring it with a move like his f4 with a shit ton of hit stun he could loop it forever. Woulda just been better if they made it knock down after 2 loops but they straight fucked him.

Also. Good luck getting triple stacked puddles with kollector with how much recovery his DoT has.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
up mace could be forward canceled which gave it super fast recovery. When paring it with a move like his f4 with a shit ton of hit stun he could loop it forever. Woulda just been better if they made it knock down after 2 loops but they straight fucked him.

Also. Good luck getting triple stacked puddles with kollector with how much recovery his DoT has.
I have a few setups that even allow popup setup from the mid projectile. So far I can get 2 Stacked with setups similar to kotals from X with his totem setups. There is a short window for the popup one but the stacked vial of sorrows is fairly easy to setup.

But like I said I'm wanting someone to check the damage on the stacks. I'm not 100% and could be wrong.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
I have a few setups that even allow popup setup from the mid projectile. So far I can get 2 Stacked with setups similar to kotals from X with his totem setups. There is a short window for the popup one but the stacked vial of sorrows is fairly easy to setup.

But like I said I'm wanting someone to check the damage on the stacks. I'm not 100% and could be wrong.
he needs it.

Dr. Cheesesteak

pygophile and podophile
On PC
Game crashes if i stay on character customization for a certain amount of time.
Is that what it was? I thought it was Steam in-game chat or being tabbed behind another window (the only 2 times i crashed, both in Kustomization by chance. But maybe it was just Kustomization).

Also, in Kustomization, the button to look at presets doesn't work. Have to use mouse and click. For me and others at least.

Audio gets really low during arcade endings and sometimes the fatality music does not play after finish him.Many of the brutalities are not working even with satisfied requirements.Whole tower consumable of the opponent being frozen for a long time does not work.

There seems to be a bug preventing people from unlocking stuff. And this goes beyond the tutorial skin unlocks. I've seen many reports on various forums all over the web about people complaining that they're not unlocking stuff once they meet the unlock requirements. This is for things outside the tutorial mode as well. Trying to meet the unlock requirements again appears to do nothing. What is even more concerning is that some people are reporting that they are unlocking stuff (skins/gear pieces/Fatalities/Brutalities/Intros/Outros/etc.), but then after a while some of their unlocks suddenly disappear and are nowhere to be found. And once again trying to unlock the stuff a second time doesn't seem to do anything. Some users even report that deleting your save file and starting over also doesn't bring the items back. They're still gone even when you try to unlock them again. Apparently this is happening in all modes of the game. There are even some people who say that they sometimes unlock duplicates of the same thing and when that happens the duplicate as well as the original vanishes from their unlocks and then that item is gone for good. Some Trophies/Achievements are not unlocking either. So far this seems to be happening on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. No word yet on the PC version though.

Is there anyone here who can bring this issue to the attention of NRS and/or WB? This is a pretty serious glitch for people who want to unlock stuff in the game. I just hope they are able to fix it, and hopefully the patch will let people who lost stuff get all their unlocks back automatically without having to do everything over from scratch.

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
I don’t know if it’s been reported here yet, but I’ll post anyway.

Many of the tutorials are now busted and/or have misleading information in character specific tutorials after the recent updates. I’ll make a list as I encounter them and edit accordingly.

Positioning and Neutral - Grounded Neutral:

- At one point, the game asks you to “Observe the range of your attacks: Scorpion Sting (b4) has 13 frame start-up”. However b4 is out of range (even the demo misses). You can get lucky and connect it immediately after restarting your position. Solution: you can bypass this by doing f4 to advance toward, then b4.

- At one point, the game asks you to, “Observe the range of the opponent’s attacks and block. Hold d+block”. However, holding down plus block puts you well outside of the low attack. If you don’t block, the attack connects for some reason. Solution: you can progress if you flawless block the low attack.

Kitana tutorial - Fan Toss

- Misleading information. The opening tutorial states, “Fan Toss is a high projectile with fast start-up and recovery. It’s possible to kontinue a juggle kombo after Fan Toss hits an airborne opponent.” This is no longer true because the update increased the recovery of fan toss. It also states, “Amplfy Fan Toss to throw an additional mid projectile that can knock down the opponent.” The second fan is no longer a mid, it is a high just like the first.

Jax tutorial - Gotcha Grab

- At one point, the game asks you to, “Perform the Gotcha Grab kombo: db1,3,2,1” which is meant to put the dummy in the corner. However, upon doing the task as demonstrated, the tutorial does not proceed. Solution: execute db1,3,2,1 to put them in the corner, then execute db1,111 and the game will proceed.

- Misleading information: the section directly after the above tells you to, “Perform the Gotcha Grab kombo to bounce the opponent in the corner: db1,2,2,4. However, pressing any button after two hits from Gotcha Grab results in an overhead punch. In order to proceed, you must walk your opponent to the corner with db1,2,2,4 then perform db1,2,4.

Kollector tutorial - Demonic Mace

- at one point, the game asks you to dash cancel out of Demonic Mace. However, the game will not let you cancel out of it with a dash. Even the demo fails to execute it. Solution: instead of dash canceling, just cancel it normally by pressing d,d while holding 2.

That appears to be everything unless I missed some misleading info in the text somewhere.

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
X-Box One X

In the intros, there is some screen stuttering on the upper part of the screen (particularly noticeable if you look at the character's head). Once the battle begins at 60 fps it is fixed.

Anyone else playing on switch getting lag right after the second round starts? I'm on the switch by the way. It's like I get stuck then it let's me go. Giving my opponents a jump in at least...

So quick curiosity. The "Millennial Mayhem" and "Death from Above" towers of time, are they supposed to have costume rewards for completing the platform? Mine only lists Koins/Souls/Hearts.