What's new

MK11 Bugs, Glitches, Exploits and Infinites Report Thread

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
@16 Bit

Here’s an interesting bug.

I was letting my AI loadout attempt a tough fight in Towers of Time. Match got down to chip damage for both characters in the final round. My Jade lost. But the opponent surprisingly did a Mercy! But then even more surprisingly... my character just stood there and did absolutely nothing :confused: Needless to say, she lost. Then the same thing happened in the rematch.

Should be fairly reproducible. It happened twice in a row against Skarlet, which was the last fight in the tower. Nitara blood bats was the modifier.

DDustiNN

I got to story chapter 10 and still didn’t unlock frost. I realized later I was playing offline (for whatever reason, definitely an issue with their server which is a bug in itself). I went through the notifications and got all my rewards, except frost.

After looking up a few things, it seems some people who alternated between Sub and Scorp didn’t get her, while those that stuck with one character did.
That is weird. I did stick with Sub that whole chapter, since he felt more relevant, and she unlocked for me. Have you tried replaying the chapter?

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Mine is relatively minor.
I’ve done all the characters tutorials, and unlocked all their skins for completion - except Kitanas. For some reason, it will not unlock her skin. I’ve gotten the completion message multiple times, but she is the only one that didn’t unlock. Weird...
I had this issue with Kotal Kahn. I did his tutorial and did not get a skin.

Also Kollector Mace cancel thing has the wrong inputs apparently.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I was letting my AI loadout attempt a tough fight in Towers of Time.
How do you do that in this game? I was able to do it in I2 but im kind of lost at how to do it in MK11. There are just some of those towers with modifiers I don't really want to do myself lol not worth the headache.

DDustiNN

How do you do that in this game? I was able to do it in I2 but im kind of lost at how to do it in MK11. There are just some of those towers with modifiers I don't really want to do myself lol not worth the headache.
First you distribute your stat points in the last tab of your variation customization.

Then when choosing your character for a fight in a tower, on the variation selection part, press square to toggle AI fight on. It says it right underneath the variations.

So I got home and checked my game and my wife's; on mine, all of Cassie's ability options were locked (except flipping out and the attack bubble one) and I don't have her yellow outfit or the square droid unlocked either, my wife's game has none of these issues.
Also was wondering if it could he because I'm working on her tower of time?

Malec

Noob
posted this in the Gerad thread...

I found a possible bug (I am on PS4)

In Geras first Tournament Variation New Era there is a midscreen combo: F2,1,2~DF3 (sand pillar) into DB1 (sand trap), does about ~243 damage.
This combo only works on some characters and on others it just doesn't. For exampel it works on Raiden/Jax but doesn't work on Sub Zero/Scorpion (haven't tested all characters, had my first couple of hourse yesterday). It doesn't seem to be a character size problem, at least i don't believe so. On those characters, it feels like I am frozen (recovery of sand pillar is much worse?) and I just can't do the sand trap until they are on the ground.
It just doesn't feel right, is this a bug? maybe it isn't intended to work on Raiden and the others it works on?

Killusion

Stream addict
Some character tutorials are impossible to complete after the day 1 patch nerfs. Jax is one I know for sure, and I heard the same thing about Kollector.

Did you check notifications? That's how I got my Kronika Announcer unlock. And, it didn't say so either, I had to check audio settings to make certain.
Also, I'm playing on PS4, if that matters.
I have tou claim it through notifications in "kombat kard".

Thank you man, that was helpful.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Krypt glitch/bug at the shrine. If you use a Naknadas charm and put coins in the shrine you get a server error and back to main menu. You will lose the charm but not the coins.

I'm sorry for continuing with my glitch, just need to update saying that now it says that I have no fatalities, no taunts, and no victory poses for Cassie. I<3u still works though, just says I don't have it in kustomize.

ZeroSymbolic

Social Justice Barbarian
I came across some glitches in the tutorial yesterday:

Geras Damage Scaling Demonstration: Cannot hit the delay 1, delay 1 portion. Demo also fails to connect this part of the sequence. Have heard stance swap might help.

Various Raiden V Scorpion Neutral tutorials. In this part your character and the enemy are positionally locked, and in my case I couldn't move to hit the enemy and later on he could not hit me (a crouching block was required to progress, but the attack would only hit the standing hit box).

This was on the PS4 version.

Hey everyone, just popping in to ask if Frost's Core Overload is bugged. I can't find any move or scenario in which it buffs damage as advertised. Combos, throws, projectiles, nothing at all. Anyone have an answer as to how that works?

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Don't know if it's a glitch or not, but I played the Story Mode for the first time while the game was still downloading. A few 50MBs left I believe. The problem is, because the game was downloading, I was disconnected from the servers and was not getting any rewards. I managed to unlock Frost through Chapter Select, but rewards like koins, skins and gear don't work for me. There's one specific Kitana skin that you unlock after beating Kollector in her chapter that I tried multiple times to unlock but it doesn't work. I tried deleting the saved data from my PS4, but as I soon as I start up the game, it "recognizes" me again and nothing changes.

Please, help! @tylerlansdown @16 Bit

SarahFCM

Noob
D2's do not work as intended is some matchups. Quite annoying tbh. I try to D2 their high attacks but it either whiffs or is STUFFED by a high attack. I could understand the latter if it was consistent but it is not. I'll see if I can find these hitbox / hurtbox issues with more characters.

jmt

Noob
Anyone else getting this bug where in the lab you set the AI to always block and then turn on reversal and then pick a move, but when you hit them, that move doesn't come out. I restarted my game and my ps4 just to make sure but yep it's still there. Pretty brutal.

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Some character tutorials are impossible to complete after the day 1 patch nerfs. Jax is one I know for sure, and I heard the same thing about Kollector.
They work, they just have incorrect inputs. Jax in particular has extra buttons shown that shouldn't be there on 1 or 2 gotcha grab tutorials. If you're failing the other gotcha grab tutorials, it's because you need to heat up the gauntlets or put the opponent in the corner like it says.

DDustiNN

I just finished the “Last Breath” in Towers of Time. Final reward says 50,000 coins, but it only gave me 5,000. I recorded a video and went back and double checked. Went from 150,737 to 155,737 coins, while it says 50,000 on-screen as the reward.

Wtf?? Not cool :mad: In fact that’s downright infuriating. Especially with how limited these currencies already are.

@16 Bit @tylerlansdown

EDIT: Now my coins just randomly increased by 50,000... 5 minutes later. Delayed reaction? Bug of some sort?

Last edited:

TRi4L N 3ЯЯ0R

The world doesn't adjust to you.
I didn't receive any rewards for completing the story for chapters 9 through 12. I think I was disconnected from the server, so when I played it again after reconnecting to see if I could get the items by re-kompleting the chapter, I got nothing.

It's annoying because in the chapter select screen it has the check marks that everything is completed, including the secondary character fights, but there is nothing to reward or fix these issues. I think I'm permanently bugged out.

DDustiNN

I didn't receive any rewards for completing the story for chapters 9 through 12. I think I was disconnected from the server, so when I played it again after reconnecting to see if I could get the items by re-kompleting the chapter, I got nothing.

It's annoying because in the chapter select screen it has the check marks that everything is completed, including the secondary character fights, but there is nothing to reward or fix these issues. I think I'm permanently bugged out.
Go to your Kombat card and check your notifications. You probably have them in there, waiting to be claimed. I had a bunch there after completing story mode. Apparently it kept disconnecting from the servers and I had no idea.

Last edited:
On Xbox One im having problems keeping my edit button settings. I play with a Razer Atrox, and prefer throws on RB instead of LB, and vice versa. But after a while, or after xbox restarts, it seems the controls are reset, even though they still seem edited in the menu.

i wish they made it possible to use a item even if u play with arcade stick.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I came across some glitches in the tutorial yesterday:

Geras Damage Scaling Demonstration: Cannot hit the delay 1, delay 1 portion. Demo also fails to connect this part of the sequence. Have heard stance swap might help.

Various Raiden V Scorpion Neutral tutorials. In this part your character and the enemy are positionally locked, and in my case I couldn't move to hit the enemy and later on he could not hit me (a crouching block was required to progress, but the attack would only hit the standing hit box).

This was on the PS4 version.
Any advancing normal will break u out of this too