What's new

MK11 Bugs, Glitches, Exploits and Infinites Report Thread

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Has anyone else brought up the defensive regen glitch?
I wanted to start an individual thread, but wasn't sure if it's been touched on.

It's happened in KL and the casual chatroom. Going to run ToT tomorrow and see if it happens against AI as well.

Defensive bars seemingly randomly regenerate whenever they please.
It's happened in my opponent's favor AND in my own. No idea how or why. Always the Defensive bar to the best of my observation so far, but it wouldn't surprise me if it went both ways.

I don't know if there's an input like the MK9 Toasty Boosts. I don't know if it's just a bug. But of all the imbalanced and ridiculous things I've experienced in this game so far, this is the one that will keep me far and further from competing until its addressed, or someone points out that I'm terribly behind the times and it's already been discussed. Which I doubt.
There was a thread about it a while back, including a video of it happening. It’s definitely something that should be at least acknowledged in some way (whether it’s a bug, or happens purposely under certain conditions we just aren’t aware of, etc).

For having a community manager, NRS has been way too silent to the community for the past couple months.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
@K03bIPb this is why i troll people who actually try to convince sane people that online somehow is more legit than actually practicing the game. No other community would even tolerate lag this bad. Its a fucking slideshow LMFAO.

Last edited:

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
@K03bIPb this is why i troll people who actually try to convince sane people that online somehow is more legit than actually practicing the game. No other community would even tolerate lag this bad. Its a fucking slideshow LMFAO.
I disagree. I think every other online community would tolerate this. I think our 'fanboyism' is taken advantage of. My friend, do you play Street Fighter? Have you seen the shit the SF community tolerates?

There's a visual bug that accurs when Kotal Khan's ground Kat is used while having the attack totem active.

The aura he gets around his limbs doesn't translate into his jaguar form.

Don't know if the areial Kat has that issue though, haven't tested it.

JJParker

Noob
Cassie cage fatal blows are not registering in the daily challenges on Kombat League. I just played 5 sets and landed about 4 fatal blows but the game only says I have landed 2 which was my total before I played today so hers are not registering for some reason. I was only using the Sups OD variation so not sure if it's the same with the other variations.

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
Found a bug in training mode where the ai Breakaway activates automatically when its set to off after using Raiden s243 (Immortal Strikes) string mid combo while in the corner with his variation 3.
As shown here:

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
(PC Version) Ever since the major update that allowed kustoms in competitive, the preview thumbnails for my variations don't match my costume choices. Exhibit A:

I have never made a RoboCop that uses the costume it shows as the preview for this variation. And, as you can see, my current blue helmetless costume looks nothing like what is shown in the preview thumbnail.

Jowabunga

Woooooooooooooo!
Man, I've been running the hidden event for KL skins like crazy and noticed this too. I've had to button in to some variations multiple times to get the portraits to update to the currently selected skin.