What's new

MK11 Bugs, Glitches, Exploits and Infinites Report Thread

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I’ve seen a few game breaking things recently so decided we needed this thread to compile everything we find so it can be fixed asap.

EDIT Hotfixed

EDIT Hotfixed

EDIT Hotfixed

ON PC - Can't access Preset variations menu when customizing
- Nintendo Switch version also doesn’t have access to the tournament presets and it also doesn’t have the 1.03 update yet.

When you modify anything in variations it saves for literally 1-2 minutes. I can confirm it didn't do that in the beta or stress test.
___

Don’t hide this stuff, please. If you want to get a cheap early tournament win with a legitimate game breaking exploit, you’re going to make not only the game look bad, but yourself. Which hurts you twice over.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
I had a server error deleted EVERYTHING from my Scorpion's kustom options. he's got nothing not even moves left.. all locked erased and gone... I'm sick... all are listed as 0/0 and I have no variations, all moves are locked. Trying to delete/redownload but worried the corruption is to my account. Need help ASAP!!

KCJ506

Noob
I'm not sure if this is a bug or glitch, but I'm on the X1 and the game keeps freezing on me at certain points. I was able to finish the Basic Tutorial, but I can't do the Advanced one because it keeps freezing on the loading screen. Same thing happens when I try the Fatality practice mode. And if I wait long enough, it'll just take me back to the X1 home screen.

Hell I can't even play the Story Mode because it freezes up.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Mine is relatively minor.
I’ve done all the characters tutorials, and unlocked all their skins for completion - except Kitanas. For some reason, it will not unlock her skin. I’ve gotten the completion message multiple times, but she is the only one that didn’t unlock. Weird...

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
"There was an error retrieving the Towers of Time. Please try again later." On PS4. Every single time. I've rebooted the game, rebooted my PS4, checked for updates, nothing.

Same with Classic Towers. It allows me to play but warns that my progress won't be saved and I won't get any rewards.

I've been able to play story mode, tutorials, and AI battle no problem.

The fuuuuuck

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I’ve seen a few game breaking things recently so decided we needed this thread to compile everything we find so it can be fixed asap.

Kotal Kahns tick throw OS. The only defense is to flawless block. There’s more examples on Alioune’s twitter page:
Kollector’s infinite combo @11:00:

Heard Liu Kang has something as well but can’t find any videos.

Don’t hide this stuff, please. If you want to get a cheap early tournament win with a legitimate game breaking exploit, you’re going to make not only the game look bad, but yourself. Which hurts you twice over.
I’m staying the fuck away from online for a while. This shit is unplayable

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Apparently these things were hotfixed. Instead of just nerfing Kollector’s infinite they kinda ruined his cancels/forward dash. Damn...

Once I see actual patch notes I’ll post them up

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Complete crap shoot but maybe people having saving issues still have the beta? Havent even played yet just throwing it out there

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
"There was an error retrieving the Towers of Time. Please try again later." On PS4. Every single time. I've rebooted the game, rebooted my PS4, checked for updates, nothing.

Same with Classic Towers. It allows me to play but warns that my progress won't be saved and I won't get any rewards.

I've been able to play story mode, tutorials, and AI battle no problem.

The fuuuuuck
Update: Classic Towers appear to work just fine, despite saying that my progress/rewards won't be saved. I still get gold for playing, and the Ending I unlocked stays in my collection. Towers of Time still don't work since I can't even open them up. I reiterate: the fuck.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
When you modify anything in variations it saves for literally 1-2 minutes. I can confirm it didn't do that in the beta or stress test.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Two issues I've encounter so far.

Console rewards did not unlock from linking to mobile for me. :(

Cassie Cage's skin did not unlock upon completion of her tutorial. :(

On PC, does the game crash consistently for anyone else when you try to record AI and then reset practice mode (press the select button)? It's happened to me 3 times so far.

Searsy82

Noob
Weird quirk during story mode: Occasionally between rounds the characters will just stand there for a few seconds. "FIGHT" never appears on the screen and suddenly the fight just starts.

On Switch I'm having an issue where all of Casie's abilities are locked except for two and so was her second options from the beginning.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Alright, so I just discovered that the rewards for linking needed to be redeemed from the notification tab under kombat card, at least for me. Still haven't gotten the Cassie Cage skin for completing the tutorial tough.

-Tutorials have minor issues here and there. Example:
perform a get up attack after the opponent sweeps you, but he can't connect it. He is out of range, and both characters can't move. After several fails though, it can randomly connect.

-Didn't get Kronika announcer

SGX

Noob
Input bug issue with all characters:
Any extraneous button inputs after a move or string will lock you out of canceling into a special move.
(i.e. with Raiden pressing f+44 d/b+2 will not allow you to cancel into storm cell.)

This doesn't seem to affect finishing strings though. (Inputting 1,2,2,1 will still give you 1,2,1)

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
-Tutorials have minor issues here and there. Example:
perform a get up attack after the opponent sweeps you, but he can't connect it. He is out of range, and both characters can't move. After several fails though, it can randomly connect.

-Didn't get Kronika announcer
Did you check notifications? That's how I got my Kronika Announcer unlock. And, it didn't say so either, I had to check audio settings to make certain.
Also, I'm playing on PS4, if that matters.

Pazuzu

Noob
I'm not sure if I comment on the good thread, but am I the only one who can't connect to the servers right now? (I'm on PS4) When I launch the game, there is an endless update of the data, and then I arrive in the menus where I am told that I am not connected to the Mortal Kombat servers... What should I do?

Edit : @pure.Wasted it seems we have the same problem. Have u managed to resolve it ?

Edit 2 : 2hours after, it works again.

Last edited:
I got to story chapter 10 and still didn’t unlock frost. I realized later I was playing offline (for whatever reason, definitely an issue with their server which is a bug in itself). I went through the notifications and got all my rewards, except frost.

After looking up a few things, it seems some people who alternated between Sub and Scorp didn’t get her, while those that stuck with one character did.