New Kombat Kast this week, the Terminator branded one. For a look at this ballsy stud who smokes his stogie anywhere he wants, click below so that you too may learn how you may also avoid needing a hideout place.
October Update Patch Notes OCTOBER UPDATE --Currently live on Xbox One and PS4
General Gameplay Adjustments
· Move list corrections
· Improvements to AI logic
· Added a third Tournament Variation for all characters, which can be used in Kombat League, offline Tournament mode and any match with Kompetitive mode enabled
· Added a visual indicator when you have new items available within the Kustomization menus.
· Added new animations for several characters when losing a round
· Added several new Brutalities for players to discover
· Added new end of round taunts for players to unlock
· Visual prompts will now update correctly when a player changes controller settings inside of Fatality Training
· Removed the ability for some characters to...
New Kombat Kast, this one detailing 3rd variations for the cast and a mysterious new game mode. If you couldn't watch for yourself on Netherrealm's Twitch, then read on for a brief breakdown of what they discussed.
Jolt has returned with the latest breakdown of the weekly happenings in the NRS scene. This week, he's talking about some of the many tournaments that have been going on and what's coming up through 2020 and beyond.