What's new

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live.

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live?

• I Sugar I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC HUSTLE 106

• Annihilator83

• abc ur dead0

• Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile

• ShaneyMcGrady

• Total voters

Birkin

Noob
Jokalk will play you on the 360 for money. Jokalk's the person you must loan the money from if you can't pay, if you can't pay, Jokalk will make sure you try your hardest to pay.

Shaney

Noob
DatBoyMook said:
Ok what's is up with Annihilator83 not getting any votes? I heard his Robot Smoke was godly :?: :?: :?:
It's kind of hard for anybody on that poll to get votes with Crazy's name up there. What difference does it make to you anyway? I mean, Annihilator's better than you right? Exactly.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
DatBoyMook said:
Ok what's is up with Annihilator83 not getting any votes? I heard his Robot Smoke was godly :?: :?: :?:
It's kind of hard for anybody on that poll to get votes with Crazy's name up there. What difference does it make to you anyway? I mean, Annihilator's better than you right? Exactly.
Hey Shaney, I think you meant to say in your last sentence is "I mean, EVERYBODY's better than you right? Exactly."

I think we need ONE more stupid poll thread about something else that is totally pointless. :roll:

DatBoyMook said:
It is godly :D , I just don't use him much nor do I play with the majority on the site anymore (just Shaney, DC, and Crazy). Plus with Crazy on the poll, as you can see everybody else hardly has any votes as Crazy is the best.

If you are really anxious to see my R. Smoke, good luck with that, but don't quit and boot like you always do.

Shaney

Noob
Tim Static said:
ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
DatBoyMook said:
Hey Shaney, I think you meant to say in your last sentence is "I mean, EVERYBODY's better than you right? Exactly."

I think we need ONE more stupid poll thread about something else that is totally pointless. :roll:
LOL you're right, thanks for the correction. About these stupid polls and threads you're talking about, there's really only one person making them...hmmm

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
Tim Static said:
ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
DatBoyMook said:

LOL you're right, thanks for the correction. About these stupid polls and threads you're talking about, there's really only one person making them...hmmm
Yup, the same no-talent ass clown. He is as close to an automatic win as there gets.
:idea:

Shaney

Noob
Tim Static said:
ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
Tim Static said:
ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
DatBoyMook said:

Yup, the same no-talent ass clown. He is as close to an automatic win as there gets.
:idea:
Yea, I didn't even have to play him to figure that one out.

yooo

i voted for you shanny because you are the secound best after crazy. CRAZY IS THE BEST THEN SHANNY THEN THE OTHERS. DC OWNS TOO.
OHH AND THE GUYS FROM VENEZUELA SEEMS GOOD TOO.

Derek

Noob
ded_ said:
i'm surprised people didnt list moe in this "poll", i heard he plays on xbla
He hasn't touched UMK3 in forever from what I hear. The last time I even talked to him was on Gears of War and from what Annihilator says that's pretty much all he plays now.

people are just getting the wrong idea about this poll. This poll is asking who is your toughest opponent not who is better than one another. It seems like people are getting in there feelings because they don't see there names up there but you can't make people notice you.

side note: if someone good created this thread it would still be the same except for a couple of people.

FILER

Noob
I agree...just because he has made dumb posts in the past doesn't mean all of his post will be dumb. If anyone credible would have made this post many people would have had no problem with it, but because one person say it is stupid, everyone has to agree with him. I struggle more with DC Hustle then anyone I have ever played. His style matches up perfect to mine. Shaney used to give me a ton of problems as well, but I do not struggle as much against even Crazy as when I face up against DC Hustle. Also, I don't think many of those names should be up there.

Dubson said:
Thats the thing though... someone credible wouldnt make a thread like this

This is a good thread i just think everyone has a problem with the person who created it. Like i said before if somebody good created it, it would be the same thing except eliminate 3 people and add umk killer and thats the list.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
ded_ said:
i'm surprised people didnt list moe in this "poll", i heard he plays on xbla
Do YOU have a 360 ded_?

I seen some vids of you playing on a cab and your digusting with Rep and others.

Its impossible to come up with a true who's best list. I'd def add ded_, Moe, Lex, & Eddie to this list as well.