What's new

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live.

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live?

• I Sugar I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC HUSTLE 106

• Annihilator83

• abc ur dead0

• Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile

• ShaneyMcGrady

• Total voters
megalomaniacvon said:
I'm not "trolling" and I fail to see how I was insulting to anyone? This is a forum about your most difficult opponent on XBox Live, and the person that gives me the hardest time isn't on the poll, so I just went with the options given and just briefly went over what I can remember of them.

I've never played Shock.
Like I said, Dominican has a strategy with all characters, and as soon as you master that strategy, it's not that difficult.. It's actually not that difficult to read the strategy to begin with. I've had 5, 6 maybe more people agree with this.
Don't remember Sugar.

DC HUSTLE isn't so godly.. I never understood that.

Annihilator83 wasn't great, but was far from bad.

abc ur dead0 is pretty damn good, but again, he mostly plays Kitana and Reptile against me (as most do) and I have a tendancy to do poorly in those matches.

Again haven't played Genital Tumor

Pajaromayor and me have lag and delay... So it might no be that accurate, but I don't think he's anything great.

And ShaneyMcGrady, it could have been just us connecting together poorly.. I'm not blaming anyone here, it was just crazy lag x.x;.. Or maybe I haven't even fought you. No idea.

So... How is this trolling..? :(

Oh, and BTW, Birkin is, in my opinion, the best player on UMK3 on XBL thus far that I've fought.

( and you'll find that 90% or more of the time that there are any "troll-esque" posts made by me, you'll see I don't do them deliberately.. People don't like me, so they're going to say something always.. So I'm sorry, but I'm entertained by this )
lol what a loser i know im good so all this you trying to say people not good and shit you can cut that [ban incoming] shit out. If im not so godly then i wonder why i can beat 97% of the people on xbl?

FILER

Noob
97%??? I think we both know it is alot higher than that. With how many people play UMK3 you can easily beat 99%. Mega sucks dick in this game and in real life...let's end it there.

filer82985 said:
97%??? I think we both know it is alot higher than that. With how many people play UMK3 you can easily beat 99%. Mega sucks dick in this game and in real life...let's end it there.
yea i know but people would have started to get offended.

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
filer82985 said:

i have a question for you can you beat CD consistently just woundering :?:

mortician said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
filer82985 said:

i have a question for you can you beat CD consistently just woundering :?:
why do you wanna know?

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
mortician said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
filer82985 said:

i have a question for you can you beat CD consistently just wondering :?:
why do you wanna know?
just curious since CD is the best on (laggy XBLA) at least that is what i gather from here i have seen several post that you made saying you can beat 97% of peeps on (laggy XBLA) so CD must be the 1% of that 3% out of the 100 basically can you beat him or not
:?:

mortician said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
mortician said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
filer82985 said:

why do you wanna know?
just curious since CD is the best on (laggy XBLA) at least that is what i gather from here i have seen several post that you made saying you can beat 97% of peeps on (laggy XBLA) so CD must be the 1% of that 3% out of the 100 basically can you beat him or not
we beat each other.

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
mortician said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
mortician said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
filer82985 said:

why do you wanna know?
we beat each other.

cool i bet you have fun in those fights :D

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
megalomaniacvon said:
PapaJester said:
megalomaniacvon said:
Like I said, Dominican has a strategy with all characters, and as soon as you master that strategy, it's not that difficult.. It's actually not that difficult to read the strategy to begin with. I've had 5, 6 maybe more people agree with this.
I play him in reverse.
I just want to add that if you have time to learn how someone plays, then youll be defeated by a constantly changing offense because you will spend time reading someone too much and get killed in the process. But this is all on the internet, and doesn't matter.

megalomaniacvon said:
EWAShock
- No comment.
Crazy Dominican
-Sorry, but he's still not hard to beat for me.
I Sugar I
- Have never fought (don't think at least)
DC HUSTLE 106
- Not a big challenge.
Annihilator83
-" "
abc ur dead0
- Plays only Reptile and Kitana against me. Nuff said.
Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile
- Haven't played.
Pajaromayor
- Annoying. Not that good.
ShaneyMcGrady
- Only fought once.. And it was a lagfest so I have no idea.
I dont think you can beat cd , shaney,dc ,annihilator or shock little noob.

When Vonzilla says that he plays Crazy in reverse, I'm hoping that he means he leaves the game first, instead of waiting to get his ass handed to him.

lex said:
megalomaniacvon said:
PapaJester said:
megalomaniacvon said:
I play him in reverse.
I just want to add that if you have time to learn how someone plays, then youll be defeated by a constantly changing offense because you will spend time reading someone too much and get killed in the process. But this is all on the internet, and doesn't matter.

Lex, I think your quote tags got messed up, I don't remember ever saying I play anyone in reverse. My last post in this thread was just me calling megalomaniacvon on his shit.

crayola77 said:
When Vonzilla says that he plays Crazy in reverse, I'm hoping that he means he leaves the game first, instead of waiting to get his ass handed to him.
Are you referring to cwel vonzilla? That guy joined my game the other day and I beat him 3 times in a row while he was talking shit on the mic. Then he left or I booted him, I don't remember.

Tim Static

Adminerator
crayola77 said:
hahaha...that is funny. Thing is, this kinda talk probably makes Cwel "happy" :x

UMK no lag = Crazy Dominican will kick ur ass

My vote is 4 Crazy Dominican :lol: #1 & u all know is the truth :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:[/u]

hey

are any of the players on this list getting ultimate for the ds? if so pleaaaze post your friend codes on the appropriate thread, looking to find the best players to create a community for ds play thanks.