What's new

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live.

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live?

• I Sugar I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC HUSTLE 106

• Annihilator83

• abc ur dead0

• Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile

• ShaneyMcGrady

• Total voters
Birkin said:
Voted for Crazy, he gives me the most trouble with Kitana, Nightwolf and Kabal.
I vote for you muhfuckkah, for how little respect you seem to get I'd put you behind CD and DC and that's pretty much it. You beast homie.

That list sucks, no offence to sugar or ABC but neither of you belong on it. You both homies and all, but if you're on it so should roughly 20 other people. You musta just killed datnoobmook which I applaude.

My real vote went to DC, when he's playin good there's nothing I can do, he's a pro mind reader.

Derek

Noob
mistaKM said:
That list sucks, no offence to sugar or ABC but neither of you belong on it. You both homies and all, but if you're on it so should roughly 20 other people. You musta just killed datnoobmook which I applaude.
Nope, I don't belong on that list. ABC, Konqrr and myself are all about the same I might be a little better, but not much. There are only four people that need to be on that list Shock, DC, Dominican and UMK Killer I exclude Jokalk and Pajaromayor because of lag.

l SuGaR l said:
mistaKM said:
There are only four people that need to be on that list Shock, DC, Dominican and UMK Killer I exclude Jokalk and Pajaromayor because of lag.
Wait, you're saying Jokalk is on the same level as DC and CD? You've got to be joking.

And you forgot Shaney. He's definately top-tier.

I don't know what Jolkalk you played but the one I saw play owned just about everyone who joined that versus challenger match that I happened to be in. When I played him, he didn't lag, just owned.
It's so funny how people throw the word "lag" around but yet the refuse to boost their own internet connections. :roll:

l SuGaR l said:
mistaKM said:
Nope, I don't belong on that list. ABC, Konqrr and myself are all about the same I might be a little better, but not much. There are only four people that need to be on that list Shock, DC, Dominican and UMK Killer I exclude Jokalk and Pajaromayor because of lag.
Yea Shaney and Annihilator both belong on there. I still don't know about you people with your Pajaro lag. He's amazing, and I get no lag playing him. He's still not top 3 though. My top 5 is.

1.CD
2.Shock
3.DC/Shaney(really not sure whose better)
4.Pajaro
5.Annihilator

LOL I was just about to post something about EWAShock losing his UMK 3 touch because I beat him earlier. Too bad that was EWASh0ck. :roll: Pathetic.

abc ur dead0 said:
l SuGaR l said:
mistaKM said:
Yea Shaney and Annihilator both belong on there. I still don't know about you people with your Pajaro lag. He's amazing, and I get no lag playing him. He's still not top 3 though. My top 5 is.

1.CD
2.Shock
3.DC/Shaney(really not sure whose better)
4.Pajaro
5.Annihilator
Take off Pajaromayor and put Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile. He's better. Even Pajaromayor knows that. :wink:

Trenia

Noob
DatBoyMook said:
I don't know what Jolkalk you played but the one I saw play owned just about everyone who joined that versus challenger match that I happened to be in. When I played him, he didn't lag, just owned.
It's so funny how people throw the word "lag" around but yet the refuse to boost their own internet connections. :roll:
You did the same thing a while ago when we were playing Mook. Now you won't even play me anymore, b/c you can't find an excuse.

Trenia said:
DatBoyMook said:
You did the same thing a while ago when we were playing Mook. Now you won't even play me anymore, b/c you can't find an excuse.
Dude, you live in New Orleans. Not to be funny or anything, but do you guys even have good internet connections out there after Katrina? :shock:

Trenia

Noob
Katrina was two years ago, that's a cute joke though. I don't lagg you just look for an excuse; your a hypocritical two-faced scrub(Just being honest).

dubson

Noob
DatBoyMook said:
Take off Pajaromayor and put Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile. He's better. Even Pajaromayor knows that. :wink:
Dude, I dont think your in any position to be judging whos better than who, and Pajaromayor is better than Genital Tumor, get off his dick and quit makin shit up.

Birkin

Noob
1) Thanks mistaKM.

2) Sugar, you should have allowed me to stay in your friend list for more than a couple of hours, when we played those matches (which were quite a lot) you never complained about the delay or atleast I don't remember you complaining, if I had known I would have prompted to create the room so I would have had the delay. Add me again and that's what we'll do.

3) Darxyde, you probably didn't know, or don't remember a time in which I was beating you and you cursed me out because of the lag, the last time we played I was getting the delay, but I'll still be glad to play you. Just add me so we can get some matches on. I'll host.

4)DatboyMook, just because we have a good connection, does not mean that everybody has one with me, but like you said, it could be my fault as much as it could be THEIR fault. Note: We also need to get more matches together guy, not just 2 and then you leave :wink:

Derek

Noob
Birkin said:
2) Sugar, you should have allowed me to stay in your friend list for more than a couple of hours, when we played those matches (which were quite a lot) you never complained about the delay or atleast I don't remember you complaining, if I had known I would have prompted to create the room so I would have had the delay. Add me again and that's what we'll do.
I personally try not to complain about delay and I had you on my list for a week or two and removed you because we didn't play often enough not because I didn't like you or think you weren't good. I'll add you next time I get on.

:)

jokalk/Birkin is a solid player, and deserves way more credit than he gets. I get a fair amount of button loss/delay when I play him, but not much out-n-out lag. It sucks that so many people get significant lag against him, because frankly, he's up there in terms of skill. Mainly, I'm tired of hearing people (mostly not here, on XBL) talk about how he's not that good, then turn around and say they won't play him because of lag. How the fuck do you know if he's good then? It's just more stupid, arrogant, double-standard, elitist bullshit, but then, what else can be expected from the majority of online gamers?

Having said all that, this poll is, IMO, worthless. The players up there are all very skilled to one degree or another, but I doubt there's anyone on this site who can't each think of at least 3 names they think should be up there. Mook's hardly played everyone worth mentioning on XBL, so his opinion is already further skewed than it normally would be. For instance, if there's anyone out there who's incredibly skilled, but doesn't play droppers, how would Mook know if the guy belonged on the list? :lol:

Birkin

Noob
Thanks for the words PapaJester.

----------

Damn Sugar, I could have sworn I was there for 1 day and the next I was gone, that must have been the fastest week ever, because I didn't notice. :?

Mook doesn't know, every post I read of his I feel like punching something. I wish he'd just go away.

Also, I didn't say that jokalk is the 3rd best out there, I just said he's not far, at all, from DC and CD.

If you think about it this whole topic is really subjective. It's who do you have the most difficult with...therefore it's not "who is the best" or "who deserves to be up there" it's who you personally have difficulty playing. It doesn't matter the skill level or the ammount of talented player you have played it's basically just who has a style that constantly kicks your ass. They might see things much differently than you and it really doesn't make them wrong considering the topic.

I might play better against player A who is considered to be better than player B, but player B might bust my ass because his particular style matches up well against mine.

I tend to have the most trouble with CD because I stupidly get caught trying cross ups or deep jks. His run jabs with Kabal and Kitana always get me stuck ducking and blocking like 70% of the time as well.[/u]

I don't get how players judge another players skill level by how bad they get beat by them.

It's not necessarilly true that the other player is that good, It's just your not good enough to judge other players skill. NOT DIRECTED TO ANYONE.

Shaney

Noob
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
I don't get how players judge another players skill level by how bad they get beat by them.

It's not necessarilly true that the other player is that good, It's just your not good enough to judge other players skill. NOT DIRECTED TO ANYONE.
So True.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I agree with the last two posts.

Konqrr, from now on when we play casuals I will go straight up 100% :wink: so long as it makes you a better player.

As for Pajar, without question he has his game down, he can pull off whatever he wants whenever he wants. He is extremely fast and I'm not sure how he is since I'm assuming he has the same lag as I do, but then again he may not as I've experienced many times and it's a hideous disadvantage especially against top level players. That having been said, the only reason I feel I have trouble against him is because I always have delay. I say this because I have beaten him so long as he doesn't get any openings that shouldn't have been there. We've talked about the lag keeping us world's apart, it sucks cause I'd like to play him for real.

GameOver said:
If you think about it this whole topic is really subjective. It's who do you have the most difficult with...therefore it's not "who is the best" or "who deserves to be up there" it's who you personally have difficulty playing. It doesn't matter the skill level or the ammount of talented player you have played it's basically just who has a style that constantly kicks your ass. They might see things much differently than you and it really doesn't make them wrong considering the topic.

I might play better against player A who is considered to be better than player B, but player B might bust my ass because his particular style matches up well against mine.[/u]
It IS who deserves to be up there because its a poll, and the answers are limited. It shouldn't be a poll unless we have 50 people on there, the plain and simple truth is that a couple of the guys up there NO ONE is going to have more trouble with them than for instance shock. It's subjective, you're right, but when he limited the options this is what happens.

Shaney

Noob
mistaKM said:
GameOver said:

I might play better against player A who is considered to be better than player B, but player B might bust my ass because his particular style matches up well against mine.[/u]
It IS who deserves to be up there because its a poll, and the answers are limited. It shouldn't be a poll unless we have 50 people on there, the plain and simple truth is that a couple of the guys up there NO ONE is going to have more trouble with them than for instance shock. It's subjective, you're right, but when he limited the options this is what happens.
I don't think there's 50 people on XBL that are really that good at all. I could probably name a handful, but nowhere near 50.