What's new

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live.

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live?

• I Sugar I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC HUSTLE 106

• Annihilator83

• abc ur dead0

• Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile

• ShaneyMcGrady

• Total voters

Tim Static

Adminerator
ded_ said:
Eastern Europe
Wow, I had no idea...I thought you lived in the US. :oops:

But where in Europe?

You'd probably have just a tad bit of lag if you were on XBL.

But damn, I could learn so much from you. You are a true MK beast. :!:

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
i used to have the coke mirror when i was a teenager.

nice coke in the foreground too!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
To the Frankiebones kid, damn dude that must have costed a pretty penny.. :shock:

Nice though.

MKF30 said:
To the Frankiebones kid, damn dude that must have costed a pretty penny.. :shock:

Nice though.
Kid, I'm one of the oldest on this site!

Yea my cab rocks though, love it. Any of you guys wanna play let me know! I could organize a small gathering here one day if yall wanna put something together :)

DatBoyMook said:
I'm only posting the people who beast IMO. Whoever you vote for make sure to post why. My vote is Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile. He just is very fast and I cant even get "1" hit on him sometime even when he doesn't go for that Stryker Infinite.
Thanks for considering me, i would be in better rank if i wouldnt suffer lag and i prove my real level, my vote is for "El mounstruo" CD

DizGirlWillOwnU said:
LEX, MOE, RZP, SHOCK go get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
my brother has played lex and moe already and has kicked their butt you havent played none of them so you shouldnt be talking the only person that could match my bros skills is lex and then shanney followed by moe,dc and amplitud3 and pajaromayor but he has alot of lag but you still can tell how good he is. im putting this on the website but when my bro sees this he is gonna be mad becasue he told me not to talk trash in this website but it is the truth.

well they need to play on arcade no xbox live pure 100% speed of arcade!!!

but i think lex did say RZP was the best in the world.

DizGirlWillOwnU said:
well they need to play on arcade no xbox live pure 100% speed of arcade!!!

but i think lex did say RZP was the best in the world.
maybe lex was just joking when he said that cause i think they never have played before cause rzp lives in another country and my brother does not have to play with a stick because he could play with anybody that has a stick but he will use his controller. is gonna be the same thing and if my brother learns how to use a stick it will be the same result is not about the stick is about the skills and the player.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
You can't truly be considered the best until you demonstrate consistent ability on an arcade machine. At least, that's how I feel, and all the people who played before XBL or Kaillera. As much as I like having all the competition available, there's something to be said about playing the game in its original intended parameters. The most significant difference is the response difference between the gamepad and a legit arcade stick/button set up. I realized that using the custom happs sticks still aren't 100%, I'm hoping the Sanwa parts are better.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Shock said:
You can't truly be considered the best until you demonstrate consistent ability on an arcade machine. At least, that's how I feel, and all the people who played before XBL or Kaillera.
I couldnt agree more. And while were on the matter, and I know I've said it before, and Shock agrees too, for himself, and for me, my skill, rank and such on XBL is a joke compared to what I can do on sticks.

I still dont feel comfortable pulling off most combos, and most of the time I totally wiff out on them. I cant tell you how many matches I've basically thrown away because of this. I understand I'm not that great, but playing on the controller makes me feel as if I never played this game before.

Wouldnt be sweet if all UMK3 cabs were Wavenet? ;) Imagine a cabinet with a modem on it for online play. Oh fuck me sideways, lol. I guarantee my skill and rank would be close to if not more than twice better.

Shock said:
As much as I like having all the competition available, there's something to be said about playing the game in its original intended parameters. The most significant difference is the response difference between the gamepad and a legit arcade stick/button set up. I realized that using the custom happs sticks still aren't 100%, I'm hoping the Sanwa parts are better.
What do you mean by this? As far as the happ sticks and such....please elaborate. I am having happ parts on my stick, and now I'm scared, lol. I want my stick to be as if it were sawed off a cab.

Shock said:
You can't truly be considered the best until you demonstrate consistent ability on an arcade machine. At least, that's how I feel, and all the people who played before XBL or Kaillera. As much as I like having all the competition available, there's something to be said about playing the game in its original intended parameters. The most significant difference is the response difference between the gamepad and a legit arcade stick/button set up. I realized that using the custom happs sticks still aren't 100%, I'm hoping the Sanwa parts are better.
I disagree. Play with whatever you feel the most comfortable with and go from there.