What's new

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live.

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live?

• I Sugar I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC HUSTLE 106

• Annihilator83

• abc ur dead0

• Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile

• ShaneyMcGrady

• Total voters
I'm only posting the people who beast IMO. Whoever you vote for make sure to post why. My vote is Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile. He just is very fast and I cant even get "1" hit on him sometime even when he doesn't go for that Stryker Infinite.

Wow im actually on this list with all those people.

Go me. 8)

I voted for CD anyhow. Only person On that list I haven't beat more than 3 times. I've only got 2 wins on CD :[

Tim Static

Adminerator
That would damn near perfect list, with no offense to abc, but I'd have Frankie instead of abc...

I vote for all of them. So I wont vote at all.

Me and Frankie have many good games, and It wouldn't be too far from the truth to say we're equals.

And Tim, Have we ever even played man?

Tim Static said:
That would damn near perfect list, with no offense to abc, but I'd have Frankie instead of abc...

I beat Frankie one round before. Tim Static, you really think I suck. I'm no where near pro. I could not beat ABC once. Not even one round when we played.
You think about it... :wink:

I view myself as an equal to Sugar and ABC, not that I've played the past month.. ha. But anyhow, when I lose enough I start picking Kabal.. :roll:

dubson

Noob
DatBoyMook said:
Tim Static said:

I beat Frankie one round before. Tim Static, you really think I suck. I'm no where near pro. I could not beat ABC once. Not even one round when we played.
You think about it... :wink:
Im sorry then you must have alot of work to do man.

Havent you already made like 5 other stupid ass topics like this?

TheRedPsychosis said:
I view myself as an equal to Sugar and ABC, not that I've played the past month.. ha. But anyhow, when I lose enough I start picking Kabal.. :roll:
You are on the list. :wink:
EDIT: Aww man you cant edit polls. :evil:

Tim Static

Adminerator
I would also add Crazy Lebanese, KONQRR, Moe and you, Dubs. Your Rep is gonna on par with the Shocks & JJ's on XBL someday.

dubson

Noob
Appreciate it Tim,

By the way, Tim was very right about Crazy Lebanese and Konqrr should have been on the list.

Konqrr really pisses me off with his Cyrax, and Crazy Lebanese has a very savage Sonya.

I voted for DC Hustle....he has crazy game....i couldn't really do shit at all...i got 1 win an that one wasn't that great.....

I voted for Crazy, cus he usually beats me pretty bad. The last time I played him, though, I had a real couple close matches, it wasn't a total ass-kicking like usual.

I've only played about half the people on the list though, and I think they were all able to give me a good trouncing.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Even though I get owned by the majority of the poll...I never feel as helpless as when I fight Pajaromayor, I usually win the first one or two then I can't win again.

Real T

Noob
I had to make my vote for DC. he gives me the most trouble and it is hardest for me to beat him. I dont think I ever played shaney. Of course crazy is beast-made too, but I swear I can get crazy a couple times here and there which is more than I can get DC usually... Dont get me wrong, CD owns my anus. And shock is better than me too, but I hardly ever play him. GGs shock from the other night tho. It really was a tough choice for me in this vote. As for all the rest of you, your hardest opponent is REAL T420. lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
To be honest, it's obvious that Shock goes easy on me, because when I play him in ranked I haven't beat him once and he's way more aggressive. I wish he'd play me like that in casuals :cry: