What's new

Tom Brady's Thoughts on Mortal Kombat 11

Burn2019

Noob
Wish this was written.. I hate the trend fo eveything in videos. How much better is a nice written doc like Sonic did to a video on uTube. I'm not even sure I can be bothered watching it.

\

he reinstalled it.... again : )
Yes, it’s becoming a cheap post to simply link a video but not put in some description. Irritating.

I’m curious what Tom “I’m gonna do a living guide, pls fund” Brady thinks now, but I’m not watching a long vid.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Youtube... Soon everybody earns easy money, and important jobs die out, people drown in garbage, go hungry as there is no food, or be dead as there are no more doctors, people all earn money on youtube in the near future.

Kronika where are you when we need you. Bring us back to the 80ties now!

Is all you guys do on here shit around and bash me non stop? maybe a new hobby would be nice. I constantly say I should stop making vids but ppl swear that so many ppl want and love them. Obviously we know this isnt true and reading these threads makes it even more obvious.

I take no issue with ppl hating on any and all content i make nor do i disagree that most find my vids annoying and unnecessary. Im glad that some of you can at least be honest about it. For that, I thank you.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Is all you guys do on here shit around and bash me non stop? maybe a new hobby would be nice. I constantly say I should stop making vids but ppl swear that so many ppl want and love them. Obviously we know this isnt true and reading these threads makes it even more obvious.

I take no issue with ppl hating on any and all content i make nor do i disagree that most find my vids annoying and unnecessary. Im glad that some of you can at least be honest about it. For that, I thank you.
This thread is really disgusting and shameful indeed. It really is a shame that people on TYM and YouTube do not appreciate and respect you Tom. However, I still say that you shouldn't take those assholes too seriously, because there are still more then enough people who do wanna see you play and hear your knowledge. I am one of them. It's not that I'm not honest with you Tom, I just saying that because it's true.

Of course no one can force you to do anything, you can do whatever makes you happy. But just so you know, there are people who do appreciate you, myself included. I actually learned a lot from you from your guides and tutorials that you made in the past, and for that, I thank you :)

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator

I look forward to more content from you and looking forward to getting games in too!!

I appreciate content creators/creation because we need that visual/verbal active engagement so keep it up, looking forward to your thoughts on Sub-Zero and the full game when it releases.

It's very frustrating when we the fans of your content get punished for others getting a rise out of you and knowing how to push your buttons.

I have been a fan since MK5.ORG. I do believe you were MK Legend on there.

I expressed what it is I look for and I will again express it here as I expressed on YouTube as well.

Match analysis
Tech Videos
Frame Data videos
Character Guides

I am watching your MKDA videos you post and I think it's Godlike but you ignore us because it seems the negative always outweigh the positive.

I am interested in the knowledge of the game but I am interested in hearing your commentary.

If you put out a video about Scorpion and how he was unsafe without his Misery Blade right now I would listen.

You speak passionately about MK.

I get your a human being and you have feelings it would be nice that us the fans get acknowledged because I can say I have been waiting for your regular content again solely focused on the commentary of the game whether speaking on your discoveries or highlighting others discoveries.

I will respect if you decide to never make another video again but I just think that you could make the videos for us the fans as we appreciate your content!

Peace!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Is it really that fucking hard to watch a video? Everyone bitching that this wasn't written out. Come the fuck on. I wouldn't want to read all that, I'd much rather just let the video play in the background while I simply listen.

TYM - coming up with new shit to complain about every day. It's incredible.

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Speaking of Tom Brady videos does anyone have the video where he explains why the Ice Klone doesnt work? Idk why but Tom Brady complaining about MKX is 100% comfy

Derico

Banned
It's your right to watch or not, it's also waste of your time and a childish behavior post on this thread just to say that: "look i wont watch your video lol im cool"

Btw, more respect on Tom, he did A LOT for the mk community in the past and now, and i can say he was one of the most important guy who bring back the mk scene, while crying morons insult him.