What's new

Match-up Discussion The New Kenshi MU Chart - Prepare for Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

AYSAMO

Noob
kung lao with tight execution is needed to beat a kenshi with tight execution, plain and simple.

i think kratos can zone kenshi at full screen...
Kratos can't parry kenshi's specials, and his strings and pokes are all more or less worthless. 10-0 kenshi lol.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Ok guys i went in to edit and give you guys the credit for the doubt i was having and change it to 8-2
then i noticed that he'd be 8-2 on same lines w cage, kit and said NO
Theres no way a top tier baraka player is on same par and level in difficulty as a top tier kit and cage
Something has to give here
thoughts?
well i dont main kit or cage so i dont think it be fair i comment of there MUs with kenshi.
but imo its not really the thing of well cage and kit are this so hence baraka must be worse, all 3 chars have different tools and baraka's placement in any tier list or any of his other MU numbers shouldnt really play into how it goes with kenshi.
like even Under_The_Mayo has given enough points to show its not 9-1 and hes a kenshi player not a baraka, although ex blade is 13% not 10%.
imo not enough tools of baraka are shutdown to a 9-1 level

as i said eariler at this moment in time i feel its floating between 3-7/2.5-7.5 so 8-2 wouldnt be a long ways off that but as i also said eariler i feel the kabal mu is harder for baraka than the kenshi one so maybe thats a 9-1 but i dont feel kenshi is at all

LEGEND

YES!
there are no 9-1s in this game and Kit n Cage are 7-3

Pigs kenshi is just on another level compared to his competition

GhosT

Noob
Pig I think cyrax and xyblax are both 5 5

I have pretty good experience against both .kenshi can stay away pretty easy and patience is a must. Cyrax can teleport on a read and punish wiffs while kenshi can combo punish on reaction. Cyblax can do the same but kenshi can still get block string pressure on cyblax teles. I vote 5 5 but can back it up with video evidence. Also I need insight on mileena mu. For a 7 3 that mu troubles me. I normally counter that with Sonya. Advice?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Pig Of The Hut I almost punched my screen when you dropped that combo in the final round. I also almost punched it when you coulda killed him with mil to </3 BUt you still won so i'm happy~
Also, Kenshi vs mil should be 6-4 IMO ;-; dem instant air sais help me against the kenshi MU ;u;

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
As a scrub with no match-up experience, why is the Kung Lao match-up so bad? Like what specifically does Kenshi have the most trouble against when facing Lao? Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Pig I think cyrax and xyblax are both 5 5

I have pretty good experience against both .kenshi can stay away pretty easy and patience is a must. Cyrax can teleport on a read and punish wiffs while kenshi can combo punish on reaction. Cyblax can do the same but kenshi can still get block string pressure on cyblax teles. I vote 5 5 but can back it up with video evidence. Also I need insight on mileena mu. For a 7 3 that mu troubles me. I normally counter that with Sonya. Advice?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Absolutely do nothing till she does something

reflect sai

punish tele

sc roll or dash block roll for full combo

punish ex tele hard

she has NO way to get in when patient

when stream is up ill stream me vs mileenas

Pig Of The Hut I almost punched my screen when you dropped that combo in the final round. I also almost punched it when you coulda killed him with mil to </3 BUt you still won so i'm happy~
Also, Kenshi vs mil should be 6-4 IMO ;-; dem instant air sais help me against the kenshi MU ;u;
Little fox calm yourself

its 7-3 wretched man ask death if you need confirmation or ask yourself how your mileena does on me.

So what is skarlet? 5-5 or 4-6
currently 4-6

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
As a scrub with no match-up experience, why is the Kung Lao match-up so bad? Like what specifically does Kenshi have the most trouble against when facing Lao? Pig Of The Hut
21 beats all frame traps (1 frame faster, leads to 40%)

teleport in general is huge kenshi has to make a read/guess for int 3, delayed 3, 2, 1, ex tele options as well as when he does it. Each option has a different optimal way to deal w it and you have .5 sec to make that decision and theres no reason for him to ever stop doing it so you repeat this 1/6 guessing game for every round

You cant ex tele half of the teleports and you cant d3 his teleports because its random and when he delays or instant 3 changes your evade

The best way to describe this mu is pick kenshi play pl

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I started using kenshi for the mileena and sektor match up. And my god can jade do anything vs him?? It's gross.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Espio

Kokomo
I started using kenshi for the mileena and sektor match up. And my god can jade do anything vs him?? It's gross.

Let's roll this next time we play, I need more Kenshi practice with Jade and Stryker, mainly Jade for the gauntlet. I'm actually feeling confident when I go into this terrible match up now lol.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Let's roll this next time we play, I need more Kenshi practice with Jade and Stryker, mainly Jade for the gauntlet. I'm actually feeling confident when I go into this terrible match up now lol.
We'll do it tonight when my bf passes out :) ill text you maybe around 11pm?? Midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.