What's new

Match-up Discussion The New Kenshi MU Chart - Prepare for Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The New Kenshi MU chart - Not prisoner of the moment - All cumulative and Thought out.

Heavy Advantage
Kano 9-1

Jade 9-1

Sub zero 9-1

Baraka 8-2

Kitana 7-3

Cage 7-3

Ermac 7-3

Csub 7-3

Sheeva 7-3

Quan chi 7-3

Stryker 7-3

Mileena 7-3

Nightwolf 7-3

Sektor 7-3

Rain 7-3

Luis kang 7-3

Slight Advantage

Scorp 6-4

Jax 6-4

Sonya 6-4

Sindel 6-4

Shang 6-4 (Possibly 5-5)
Dead Even
Noob 5-5 ( D. R. )

Raiden 5-5

Skarlet 5-5

Slight Disadvantage
Cyrax 4-6 (Possibly 5-5)

Cyblax 4-6

Reptile 4-6

Smoke 4-6

Kabal 4-6 (Possibly 3-7 or 5-5 lol) <---More work and study to be done

Freddy 4-6

It's time to Pray and know you're stuff 100%
Kung Lao 3-7 (Dont talk to me about your kenshi vs shitty online Laos. I have seen this MU at the truest form and highest level. If you're lao and you lose you should be ashamed)

Who Cares???
Kratos 0-0

UPDATE:
11-1-12 Kitana moved to 8-2
11-1-12 Cage moved to 8-2
11-1-12 Reptile moved to 4-6 Kenshi disadvantage
12-16-12 Noob moved from a 6-4 Kenshi Favor to a 5-5
12-16-12 Kung Lao moved from 2-8 to 3-7 Lao Favor
12-16-12 Baraka moved from a 9-1 to 8-2
Special Mentions:
Death see above

Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut I'm guessing that the slight disadvantage MU's and beyond are the only matches in which you will use Mileena?
100% absolutely not true

I was tied 2-2 against DJT 's kung lao at MLG Dallas, had the option of picking mileena, sektor, cage etc and who did i choose ???

KENSHI

Following your heart for the win !!!

Here watch this lol http://tv.majorleaguegaming.com/videos/98117-fighters-mk9-wb-round5-pig-of-the-hut-vs-djt-game5

edit: I use Kenshi for kabal, smoke, lao, freddy etc I have backups for playstyles and certain players in general . I counterpick the player not character

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I have backups for playstyles and certain players in general . I counterpick the player not character
Somebody who actually understands counterpicking? Well fuck me sideways and call me sally. Well played sir.

But these numbers seem a little extreme man, you should really give yourself more credit as a player :)

I'm curious though, why would Cyblax be a worse matchup for Kenshi than Cyrax (you dont think its a possible 5-5)?

Pig Of The Hut

Somebody who actually understands counterpicking? Well fuck me sideways and call me sally. Well played sir.

But these numbers seem a little extreme man, you should really give yourself more credit as a player :)

I'm curious though, why would Cyblax be a worse matchup for Kenshi than Cyrax?
Lol if I were not extreme I'd be called a "down player"

Cyblax gets in whenever he wants . He has mOre punishable start up frames on his teleport but unless I'm missing something the best I can do on his teleport is d3 sc where as against cyrax I get d1 Rk combo on all teleports. Cyblax is safe on tele

Also cyblax has a glitch w kenshi reflect where all of a sudden out of nowhere kenshi cannot reflect his net, this glitch happens all the time and I don't know what triggers it so I just stopped reflecting his nets but I reflect cyrax nets

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
"Prisoner of the moment" reference lol Good thing I play Scorpion, Shang and Noob on the side.

Glass Sword

Nobody
I agree on the Smoke and Scorpion match-up. It seems right to me despite the fact I have not reached a peak level for either of those characters.
The Scorpion one is up for debate since he does have a much easier time with Kenshi than most of the cast. Scorpion has three ways to get in well the simple jump in, teleport, and he can ex spear for a punish. The charters with the 9-1s can only jump and they don't have the ability to to stick to Kenshi. Scorpion has the vortex so he can stay in for a bit longer than other characters. Based on his tools it has to be a 6-4 or a 5-5 like you said. However it could be somewhere in the middle depending on the stage and the play styles of the players.
Against you Pig it seems 6-4 lol.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
The New Kenshi MU chart - Not prisoner of the moment - All cumulative and Thought out.

Heavy Advantage
Kano 9-1

Jade 9-1

Baraka 9-1

Sub zero 9-1

Cage 7-3

Ermac 7-3

Csub 7-3

Sheeva 7-3

Quan chi 7-3

Stryker 7-3

Kitana 7-3

Mileena 7-3

Nightwolf 7-3

Sektor 7-3

Rain 7-3

Luis kang 7-3

Slight Advantage

Noob 6-4

Scorp 6-4 (possibly 5-5)

Jax 6-4 (possibly 5-5)

Sonya 6-4

Sindel 6-4

Shang 6-4 (Possibly 5-5)
Dead Even
Reptile 5-5 (possibly 6-4 kenshi)

Raiden 5-5

Skarlet 5-5

Slight Disadvantage
Cyrax 4-6 (Possibly 5-5)

Cyblax 4-6

Smoke 4-6

Kabal 4-6 (Possibly 3-7 or 5-5 lol) <---More work and study to be done

Freddy 4-6

It's time to Pray and know you're stuff 100%
Kung Lao 2-8 (Dont talk to me about your kenshi vs shitty online Laos. I have seen this MU at the truest form and highest level. If you're lao and you lose you should be ashamed)

Who Cares???
Kratos 0-0
And this is why Kenshi is such a prick.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Oh so now smoke is fucking 4-6 after I've been crying about forever -____- poop on you. Why Is skarlet 5-5(ive never played a skarlet main offline) Also I don't think Freddy is 4-6 but I've only played one Freddy offline and I don't have any clue who he was but I won so fuck 4-6 Freddy. And Lao 2-8 sounds evil. Ill buy 3-7 but 2-8 sounds to high. Kratos gets raped by kenshi.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
kung lao with tight execution is needed to beat a kenshi with tight execution, plain and simple.

i think kratos can zone kenshi at full screen...

Pig Of The Hut

Oh so now smoke is fucking 4-6 after I've been crying about forever -____- poop on you. Why Is skarlet 5-5(ive never played a skarlet main offline) Also I don't think Freddy is 4-6 but I've only played one Freddy offline and I don't have any clue who he was but I won so fuck 4-6 Freddy. And Lao 2-8 sounds evil. Ill buy 3-7 but 2-8 sounds to high. Kratos gets raped by kenshi.
There is no way that KL vs. Kenshi is harder for you than Kitana/Cage vs. Kenshi is for us.
I changed it

makes sense

Pig Of The Hut

Playing gross made me realize it and it felt a lot like wafflez and i just realized it was me overcoming the MU

That MU is 4-6

dude freddy is 4-6, you know how our games go and clint the beast made me realize heavily as did dave

Status
Not open for further replies.