What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I dunno how to balance him honestly. Nothing about him is broken except for aegis, and you can't really change that cause it's his whole character. Short of dmg/hp nerfs I'm not sure what to change. I think giving him less time to put out his second reflector would be smart though, I can hold it for too long and it's too threatening in neutral.
damage abd/or stun nerf while aegis out.
Allow aegis to be hit on startup. (based off your post. He can use aegis to get up?)
Aegis disappears on hit
Less hits on aegis.

I haven't been playing as much but those are changes off the top of my head. Make his game altering trigger less effective. I don't know about his buttons but those could probably take a slight nerf too. Depending on properties they currently have. I remember he didn't have a metal problem and then his got Buffed.

damage abd/or stun nerf while aegis out.
Allow aegis to be hit on startup. (based off your post. He can use aegis to get up?)
Aegis disappears on hit
Less hits on aegis.

I haven't been playing as much but those are changes off the top of my head. Make his game altering trigger less effective. I don't know about his buttons but those could probably take a slight nerf too. Depending on properties they currently have. I remember he didn't have a metal problem and then his got Buffed.
do whatever the fuck you want. but let me be able to do shit like this still.

I'm aware its 4 bars but the ex tackle at the end can be a hk tackle and connect. if I ever kill someone with this in a match I'm retiring.

Aka iron man skin blah blah vol. 2.

Last edited:

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Does Street Fighter have a diverse lore/backstory with all its characters? Or is it literally just Ryu, Ken, and Chun-Li vs. M. Bison every game?

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
They did a good job of capturing Bison in his design. I had a lot of fun playing him today to.. he has some cool shit and he hits like a truck
Hell yes to this. He used to be my main in the old SF's but I hated him in 4. Still miss his crushers and always will lol but his design is just too cool in 5. Creeping, methodical total fucking badass.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I can't imagine that matchup is very good for Dhalsim
I honestly don't know if it is good or not as I have never been able to fuck with vega with gief either. he is so fast and I have a super hard time when trying to AA him I always end up in the corner and stunned lol.

freerf245

11 11 11 11
I honestly don't know if it is good or not as I have never been able to fuck with vega with gief either. he is so fast and I have a super hard time when trying to AA him I always end up in the corner and stunned lol.
I have a (shitty) vega if you wanna play later