What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
So what have I learned today..

I enjoy Bison.
I am bad at Karin combos and also I cannot ex dp on her for some reason.
Vega is still fun, but I dont want to play him, for some reason he stresses me out.
Urien I had some fun with but if I failed one more EX headbutt on wakeup and got CC'd, I was going to turn my stick into a frisbee.

EntropicByDesign

Haha it would help if I maybe teched one of those ever in my entire life. GG's!
Its a mind game. People just cant believe that I would KEEP DOING IT. I will literally land a jump in button and STILL throw you, just to make it literally impossible to figure out wtf I am doing. Its stupid and lacks merit, but I still do it.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Its a mind game. People just cant believe that I would KEEP DOING IT. I will literally land a jump in button and STILL throw you, just to make it literally impossible to figure out wtf I am doing. Its stupid and lacks merit, but I still do it.
That's the only reason I kept powerbombing you over and over. Sweet, sweet revenge lol.

We have to play again soon. The Injustice 2 beta rust was too real.

EntropicByDesign

Probably. Not used to Urien at all. Johnny got my daily random selection and I think I got a handful of his.

Bison was a lot of fun though, that was my biggest take-away from the session. He forces a slower more methodical pace and I like that, on top of super high damage and his crossup mk is beautiful..I think I'm going to spend some more time on Bison as a possible second to Balrog.