What's new

Season of Time - Announcement

Comments

I don't know about everyone else but I'm sooooooo excited about fighting against 90+ Scorpions so I can get a white recolor of another skin with glowing eyes. The skin colors look cool and I love the idea of KL as others have noted but still. Maybe the gear pieces will be more of an incentive. And I'm kinda okay with the KLs ending then a small break then a new one starting up. It would be really neat if they made Kronika's crown as a head gear piece for every fighter or something.

I don't know about everyone else but I'm sooooooo excited about fighting against 90+ Scorpions so I can get a white recolor of another skin with glowing eyes. The skin colors look cool and I love the idea of KL as others have noted but still. Maybe the gear pieces will be more of an incentive. And I'm kinda okay with the KLs ending then a small break then a new one starting up. It would be really neat if they made Kronika's crown as a head gear piece for every fighter or something.
Hell, if those Scorpions are of the caliber that I've faced on KL, then by all means, bring em on. I wanna get back to at least Master level with Johnny.

KL is the kind of ranked matchmaking people have wanted in NRS games for years. And now everyone is mad that they're giving you more of it? I don't... I don't understand. Why would you ever prefer their standard ranked system or want a break from the skill-based one?
I feel like this forum is pretty much 95% complaining, 4% tech and 1% hype.
I wish the community was as positive toward the game as Tekken's is but that's probably never gonna happen.

Personally I expect the next patch to be huge on the bugfixing side and dunno why people complain about the slow release of DLC characters when I guarantee you that 99.9% of the people are trash against/with the current roster.

And yes I love to pull numbers out of my ass.

Its very difficult not to bitch about this game usually when im salty i just go to practice mode and mess about with set ups etc. But this game has none its all about learning matchups and where to flawless block no cool shit no shwag so i end up just turning it off which is bad

They have to cater to the casual audience. They probably saw the success in baiting people to play all the way until demi just for the erron skin and now people might go "hey that wasn't too bad" and are trying it again. Can't say I blame them.

Yeah and I agree 100%, but tell that to the plethora of casuals on social media throwing huge fits about how -100 / +20 is unreal and how the decay system is too much to handle with. I've seen people with more losses than wins and were at Demi and or God at the end of the season. In my opinion getting the ranks should be harder this time around (Similar to how it was originally until they knocked off 500pts to get from Master to Grand Master out of nowhere.) but that's easy to say from someone who's more advanced and not considering the casuals who are already dropping this game because they realized their AI noob carried them all the way through and now they actually have to play the game and have no one to blame but themselves.
That depends and can be debated. My issue with losing more point stems from fighting a lesser opponent or one ranked under me where I lose 2 to 3 times more points than I would gain for winning but said player is on wifi I can't decline and is actually a player lacking in the skill you are talking about but simply gets by on their bad connection. Hell there was a trashy Geras I played but the lag was so bad even when he T-Bagged at the end by basically scumming me out on a bad connection (said he was good t go until we got into the match) He looked like Mr Game and Watch. Be it KL OR regular ranked there are problems that litter it that frustrate me because they are kind of beyond my control. There could be someone out there who missed hittng God ranks because they lost one or two matches t somethng like this for example.

D
I’m really scared about the upcoming DLC skins....

Wow. People sure do complain a lot!

Am I the only one excited about this? I’m glad it only took a week! I really enjoyed actually having a progression system when I played, and having titles to work toward. Plus the cool Kombat Kard borders to show it. Once it was over, online felt kind of shallow. I don’t care much about the skins though, other than for the sake of completion.

Happy to see this. Hoping for monthly seasons like hearthstone. That would mean the most amount of rewards anyway, which is great for everyone.

Looks like S2 has started, any of you young bucks out there that don't have a job wanna shoot a screen shot of the rewards? Just curios to see what the gear rewards are.
Scorpion mask, 2 brutalities (Jade and Cassie) and some other stuff I don't care about.

Can't get any matches though.

I like short seasons. The rewards are kinda meh (I prefer masked and hooded Kollector) but whatever. Gives an incentive to compete and grind.

That being said let me decline wifi PLEASE
Yes, this!!! I don't want to have to play kasual matches all the time, but I will if I have to do it. I've messaged a couple of people telling them the benefits of getting wired and all they say is "Get good scrub". "It wasn't the connection, it's just that you suck".

Nobody is pissed by the fact that we have to by obligation COMPETE in order to get skins and itens? The way NRS approaches the rewards in this game is absurd in my opinion. You eather have to spend hours of your life in TOT, pay for more or....compete? Man....this a game and I wamt to chill out when playing mk11....but this is getting really didficult, since the amount of bullshit we are obliged to swallow is tossing the brilliance of the game away.

How can a game can be so perfect and at the same time filled with bullshit like this? Seriously that nobody feels pissed about that?

• Be a god..
  • For what?
  • There is a time bland Jacqui skin.
  • No, thank you. Private versus matches all the day.

Nobody is pissed by the fact that we have to by obligation COMPETE in order to get skins and itens? The way NRS approaches the rewards in this game is absurd in my opinion. You eather have to spend hours of your life in TOT, pay for more or....compete? Man....this a game and I wamt to chill out when playing mk11....but this is getting really didficult, since the amount of bullshit we are obliged to swallow is tossing the brilliance of the game away.

How can a game can be so perfect and at the same time filled with bullshit like this? Seriously that nobody feels pissed about that?
Pissed about getting rewarded for putting in effort?

Nah sorry bra, but there's tons of other shit I'm not alright with including pluggers going unpunished, unstable netcode, trash Krypt/ToT and WIFI being undeclinable at =/< 150ms.