What's new

Season of Time - Announcement

Comments

I mean, didnt they already say in past that after each season is over, it will take a week or 2 for another one to come up ?Question mark?

Reactions: JSF
Its season 2 of the thing they are gonna do a lot of.

It looks just fine. I want patch and dlc just like anyone else but lets not pretend stuff is actually going bad here, hold your horses and calm your nerves.
I mean, its fine to fight a horde of scorpions, subs, and erron.
and then there is the case of plug pullers.
I honestly don't see much of a difference between Ranked Battles and KL battles, outside of fighting to get some shaders

Was really thinking they would take a seat back, rethink the model and do something about it, but it seems they will just roll with it once more, oh well, i barely played KL S1 definitely will be dificult to touch this one once again under the same conditions though.

I mean, its fine to fight a horde of scorpions, subs, and erron.
and then there is the case of plug pullers.
I honestly don't see much of a difference between Ranked Battles and KL battles, outside of fighting to get some shaders

Was really thinking they would take a seat back, rethink the model and do something about it, but it seems they will just roll with it once more, oh well, i barely played KL S1 definitely will be dificult to touch this one once again under the same conditions though.
totally agreed .... yep .... taking a lot of hours and wasting time for poor skins shadders , hehe .... if at least were different, cool and epic skins , exclusive only to be got through KL .... ;)

look like a lazy effort again to try to incentive and bring on people to play this .... the rewards are too much weak to justify putting "heart and soul" trying to rank on this :p

I wanted a little more time between KLs to try out other characters, but I'm fine with this. If we had to choose between two extremes of "too soon" and "too long" I'd rather they kept things popping than let months go by without another KL.