What's new

Season of Time - Announcement

Comments

Too much logic. Not enough dev transparency regarding their schedule.
The damage control phase is over. It’s so clear that this game was rushed. I think all the fans are looking for is honesty from devs.

A simple “We messed up, put out a half-ass product, this is our plan to fix things” would be great.

Why do most of you talk from a dev/ business perspective when you’re the consumer?

Or, now hear me out, Geras already has a skin that fits/is super similar to the theming of these ones. Why give him a nearly copy and paste skin when you can give another character something they don't have?
Geras literally doesn't have any skin that's similar to the reward skins. The closest he has is that silver armor one but even that is NOTHING like the all white skins.

NRS is so inept when it comes to the fine details, it sickens me.

The damage control phase is over. It’s so clear that this game was rushed. I think all the fans are looking for is honesty from devs.

A simple “We messed up, put out a half-ass product, this is our plan to fix things” would be great.

Why do most of you talk from a dev/ business perspective when you’re the consumer?
Apparently no dev is ever going to admit that because thats the new wave of selling fighting games. Rushing the game out not 100%, then patching the game down the line by calling it "support" for the game's lifespan. We know bullshit when we smell it. Thats why people need to be smarter and speak with your wallets because this issue is bigger than NRS. If you want business practices to change, dont give em your business until it changes. Period.

damn right .... we are the consumers, so, we should apologize for criticizing what is fucked up ? fuck that ! who messed up with MK11 so far and released a broken cheap ass product are the ones who ought come up and explain things, god damn ! hehe :p :joker:

Are you aiming this at me? I literally just said there’s not enough transparency. As consumers, we need more info.

Apparently no dev is ever going to admit that because thats the new wave of selling fighting games. Rushing the game out not 100%, then patching the game down the line by calling it "support" for the game's lifespan. We know bullshit when we smell it. Thats why people need to be smarter and speak with your wallets because this issue is bigger than NRS. If you want business practices to change, dont give em your business until it changes. Period.

Yo I'm stoked about this one! There was no Jacqui skin in the last one and this one looks pretty cool compared to all the ones she has in the game I actually like this one.

Has there been any word on NRS working on the server connection issue? When do we expect it back up? Haven't been able to check but I couldn't connect about half an hour ago.

Geras literally doesn't have any skin that's similar to the reward skins. The closest he has is that silver armor one but even that is NOTHING like the all white skins.

NRS is so inept when it comes to the fine details, it sickens me.
I got an all white Geras skin from a Kronika vault but it was a pain in the ass. Wish they just had a store, like you could just buy the skins you wanted from the Kollector or something with koins or souls.

That's not just fighting games. Did you play RDR2 yet? The guns in that game were like 600$ when the online released. Then they cut the prices in half (which is still too much) and claimed "we listened to your feedback". It's like they see how far they can get away with their money schemes until people speak up about it. It's a social experiment for the masees.

Great, another season of Scorp, Geras and E.Black 99% of the time lol pre next patch. sigh

The skins look neat, so essentially Jacqui, Erron Black and Kollector all get God outfits with glowing eyes.

Raiden becomes Time God Thunder God. I'd like to get those LK bracers but not happening since like 13 people make EG or so lol, good luck getting those gear pieces in Elder God and God.

Lmao! That shit has been down all day?
Supposedly Nintendo leaked he is released on August 13th...3 weeks away. Ug.
i seent it, that’s awesome.

But then you wonder why they haven’t shown the trailer yet. Is evo in 3 weeks? They want to do the whole “available now” thing after they play the trailer? That’s stupid! You want people to brew that shit over for a few weeks and get hyped. It’s just weird and unusual to me.