What's new

Season of Time - Announcement

Comments

I was kind of hoping the Erron skin would be at Demi God rank again (so I wouldn't mind missing it).

Raiden of course I'll have to get, but that's no bother. The Jacqui skin is also looking kind of nice and I have been eyeing her second variation as my next character.

Nice.
Fuck balancing the game, fuck fixing whiffing issues, fuck the useless flawless block u2s, fuck the broken poking meta, what I really needed was another b22 man SKIN. yeeHAW
This shit was made a while ago, it even leaked a while ago, this isn’t even actually new. It’s rolling out now but was made long before now.

The people making skins and stuff like this aren’t the balance team.

It’s 2019 and people still don’t understand how game development works.

Just because you get one thing it doesnt mean that thing has any direct effect on other parts of the game’s developments.

I feel like this forum is pretty much 95% complaining, 4% tech and 1% hype.
I wish the community was as positive toward the game as Tekken's is but that's probably never gonna happen.

Personally I expect the next patch to be huge on the bugfixing side and dunno why people complain about the slow release of DLC characters when I guarantee you that 99.9% of the people are trash against/with the current roster.

And yes I love to pull numbers out of my ass.
Expect them to bitch and moan about the patch to no matter what they change.

This community is lowkey awful, at least on this forum.

To keep it all the way live. For the people who are complaining about those who 'complain', why don't you be the change? You see a problem within the community, fix it. If you love the game, then help others see the game as you see it. Maybe make some videos on problematic characters people struggle on, share some tech on hard match ups, etc. But you just saying, "This community sucks" does not help or make you look good yourself. Just food for thought. Enjoy your discussion. Righteous ;)

It was already planned and scheduled. There wasn’t even a game update for it.

Not sure why people are so butthurt about it. I like having things to do in video games.
You sure about that? My memory is bad, but didn’t they delay KL 2-3x before season 1?

Why not delay season 2 until after a major patch?

To keep it all the way live. For the people who are complaining about those who 'complain', why don't you be the change? You see a problem within the community, fix it. If you love the game, then help others see the game as you see it. Maybe make some videos on problematic characters people struggle on, share some tech on hard match ups, etc. But you just saying, "This community sucks" does not help or make you look good yourself. Just food for thought. Enjoy your discussion. Righteous ;)
yep, man, we complain , cause :

1. We like the game, so, we want the developers to improve what is wrong
  2. We care about MK , so, who cares about something, normally, criticize it weak points, in order to stimulate evolution in that stuff
  3. We pay full price and spend daily time in the game, so, you wanna have the best experience possible with .... if something is wrong or bad with the game, its a sin to point out ?
  4. As long as I know, American people are known for want great services and products to be delivered; consumers and clients with high level demand requirement that don't want to pay for something they think it's good, and in the end, receive trash garbage quality instead, so, in a culture vision, it's normal to complain for better stuff, that you paid with the money from your hard work, so, it's normal complaining when the product is below the expectation level, right ?
:D :p

im gonna keep complaining ya know why? because if we all complain as a community the developer is forced to respond. Remember when we all complained about not having kustoms and about the krypt and they did an emergency kombat kast to address it? thats the energy im on. i want changes to happen so i will keep calling out this broken ass game

Last edited:
im gonna kep complaining ya know why? because if we all complain as a community the developer is forced to respond. Remember when we all complained about not having kustoms and about the krypt and they did an emergency kombat kast to address it? thats the energy im on. i want changes to happen so i will keep calling out this broken ass game
yep, man, we both think like this dude here :

"I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it."

So, when I buy a game, I want one that I can enjoy the experience of playing it and spending good time with, right ? ;)