What's new

Season of Time - Announcement

Comments

Pissed me off too... Spent all day at work on here fucking off with yall getting hype for my league match tonight and stealing shit from better players on YouTube to come home to.... Nothing... Boo

my main gripe with kombat league is we are all playing people on our skill level. On paper it sounds great but it makes getting to say god easier than it is for others. There’s no way for me to say this without sounding douchey but I’m out here having to play zyphox and djt or other really good players while other people play Johnny 2x4 and rank up.

my main gripe with kombat league is we are all playing people on our skill level. On paper it sounds great but it makes getting to say god easier than it is for others. There’s no way for me to say this without sounding douchey but I’m out here having to play zyphox and djt or other really good players while other people play Johnny 2x4 and rank up.
the game has no way to determine skill level other than wins and losses

if you keep winning and have to fight zyphox and djt like you allege, then you are already way ahead of the person having to play johnny 2x4 and the system is working as designed.

the game has no way to determine skill level other than wins and losses

if you keep winning and have to fight zyphox and djt like you allege, then you are already way ahead of the person having to play johnny 2x4 and the system is working as designed.
Lmao you don’t believe me? I can post zyphox, revet leafing, etc etc but that aside, it should lump us all together then as you progress put you in proper tiers. I know that may not be easy but it just doesn’t make sense for god or other tiers to hold the same weight regardless of who you play as long as you keep playing

Pissed about getting rewarded for putting in effort?

Nah sorry bra, but there's tons of other shit I'm not alright with including pluggers going unpunished, unstable netcode, trash Krypt/ToT and WIFI being undeclinable at =/< 150ms.
Conditioning you to compete in an online rank to get stuff in the game is not a good idea. Think out of the box, mr....try to see things outside of your spectrum.

Imagine a person who works a lot and play this game casually ( by the way, this is a game), and don't have the ability to achieve grand master or even below....because know what? This is a game and they play only for fun.

Like in other modes ( tot, AI mode, etc) you are being conditioned and obliged to do what they want you to play instead of you unlocking stuff in the game fairly.
Do you really think that a costume should only be available to people who follow warner brothers orders?

"Putting effort to it".....dude wake up....this is a game and you bought it. No people are obliged to put effort ina game, this is ridiculous. Are you playing the game or the game is playing you?

Other than that: one thing is being rewarded by getting coins, or like mk9 towers...which is an offline mode and persistance dictates if you are going to win or not, which becomes a choice.
When you lock skins and gear behind competing agaist others you are just using bullshit to oblige people playing what you want them to play, like the same shit they did with tot and ai battle.

So....it is annoying to see consumers defending the bullshit.

Last edited:
This actually got me playing again today after taking a LONG 3 week break.

I didn’t do great, went 5-1 for today. I mean one loss isn’t necessarily “bad”, but my play was just insanely rusty.

I’m just not into anyone on the roster right now. I need my Nightwolf!

I didn’t do great, went 5-1 for today. I mean one loss isn’t necessarily “bad”, but my play was just insanely rusty.

I thought I was the only one who felt like this. Haven’t really touched the game since kl1 and really not feeling this roster atm. Can’t wait for Spawn but at this rate it feels like he’ll drop around Xmas or New Years

Imagine a person who works a lot and play this game casually ( by the way, this is a game), and don't have the ability to achieve grand master or even below....because know what? This is a game and they play only for fun.
KL has very little to do with ability in the first four ranks I'd say. You even get rewarded for losing. It's a question of perseverance. You have a full month to do it.
It's not like people playing the mode are godlike beings who see inside your mind. You can beat them.

Haven’t really touched the game since kl1
Same. Not because of the game, just busy with work and other stuff. But yesterday I came home, looked at KL and thought "am I playing it because I enjoy playing KL or because I want that new loot" and I honestly couldn't answer. After I suddenly realised that I've been clocking into MK11 every day like it was my second job I started to kind of avoid it.

Dude, i played 3 matches this morning. First 3 of the season. Lost to a mediocre Scorpion. Beat a wifi jade. Lost to a decent Raiden. I had hoped i could get at least a 5-8 game streak to start, like i did with original ranked and then original KL, but apparently the world is improving faster than me even though i play like 2-3 hours a day. Shits hard man!

i guess they did not changed anything with how you can filter out people?
guess there are not enough people on twitter to bitch about it...

Nobody is pissed by the fact that we have to by obligation COMPETE in order to get skins and itens? The way NRS approaches the rewards in this game is absurd in my opinion. You eather have to spend hours of your life in TOT, pay for more or....compete? Man....this a game and I wamt to chill out when playing mk11....but this is getting really didficult, since the amount of bullshit we are obliged to swallow is tossing the brilliance of the game away.

How can a game can be so perfect and at the same time filled with bullshit like this? Seriously that nobody feels pissed about that?
I would much rather have:

• (Required Change) Rollback fixed. Likely fixed by lowering cutoff from 150ms to 100ms.
  • (Required) Ability to decline 100ms ping and up
  • (Required) A way to filter WiFi/Wired connections.
  • (Required) different skins for different characters each KL season.
  • (Very Welcomed Change) option to choose FT2, FT3, FT5.
  • (Optional) A ranked mode that has nothing players locking their character before matchmaking.
  • (Required Change) A 30 min time ban for players who disconnect. So Plug Pullers can't exploit the system.

Smart folks learn from their mistakes, wise folks learn from other’s mistakes, & idiots keep making the same mistakes.

You can’t even filter WiFi players. KL is a joke.
So, you traded your copy in and you're done playing until this "mistake" is fixed or were you never participating to begin with because its such a joke? I'm just trying to figure out at what point YOU have to start learning.

So, you traded your copy in and you're done playing until this "mistake" is fixed or were you never participating to begin with because its such a joke? I'm just trying to figure out at what point YOU have to start learning.
I’m off until the next patch. If hitboxes aren’t corrected I’ll probably drop it.

Will you get rewards when you get to the lowest tier of the category of the highest? Like must I get to at least grandmaster to get the Raiden skin?

Will you get rewards when you get to the lowest tier of the category of the highest? Like must I get to at least grandmaster to get the Raiden skin?
yes. you will get the skin and the corresponding gear piece of what level you are. you just want to make sure you don't fall below champion or you won't get the Raiden skin. that's how the last KL was. and some stated that if they didn't log in for a week or so the rank would fall a whole level. I think this was happening more at the God/elder god rank.

yes. you will get the skin and the corresponding gear piece of what level you are. you just want to make sure you don't fall below champion or you won't get the Raiden skin. that's how the last KL was. and some stated that if they didn't log in for a week or so the rank would fall a whole level. I think this was happening more at the God/elder god rank.
This isn't true.

once you hit a rank you never lose the rewards... just the prestige.

I love MK but I don't know how much longer I can play this game until online matchmaking is overhauled. I have a total of about 2-3 hours play time in the past week. Last night I decided to play some Kombat League and went 1-5 then turned the game off. Of the 6 matches only 1 had a wired connection. Out of those 5 losses I quit 3 of them in the first round because it was unplayable, with 2 legitimate losses. I kid you not multiple times I get matched up against WiFi players with '149 ping'. I think NRS is artificially lowering the ping so we are forced to play with these trash connections. Not once was the ping under 200 with fluctuations to 900. Its gotten to the point where online isn't fun anymore.