What's new

Rate the Above Person's Skill

"I think/hope you would give me a better rating if we played more games with less lag.
" - SkateBlind

My rating was honest. I haven't rated a bunch of people on here; that's about where you are. I woud have given you a better rating if you had earned it.
I wasn't complaining, in fact I believe your rating was pretty accurate. What I meant was that I hope you would give me a better rating if we played some more games, I'm pretty sure I have improved a lot since we last played.

Looks at the rest of the thread:
Why can't people play nice...
:rolleyes:

who is jay and loco? lol.
SlantingJay and lilLoco562
Jus a couple people i been playin' with, the didn't really say you sucked i was being sarcastic lol

there was this guy in the room with us n' he said he beat you, n' jay n' loco were talkin' shit on him cause he couldn't beat us but then he talks about him beating you, it was rather entertaining

Hanzo_hasashi: 100 xD His Nightwolf inspired me to play with this char... NW FTW!, his kabal is now under my control.. so kiss my ass you bitch!. His reptile is the 2nd best reptile in the world (the number one is ded_), Millena: Best mileena i´ve never seen before.. and i saw many matches so... best mileena, Jax: Faster, and danger but controlable with Smoke xD so quieto!! quietoooooo!!! and off course... a very fucking good Ermac!!!
Reynaldo: 7 His Sheeva is just a killer! i will never see a sheeva like this, His RSmoke can see almost everything!.
Victor: 6 The only bad thing of victor is that he like to play like Daigo Umehara and... it´s useless to try to play like him.. cus he´s not human.
Matute: 7 Dunno what the fuck he got in mind when he play but he always sorprise me at any time he want.
Humberto: 8 Good sonya, passive just way for the moment and not a sonya that like to run and hit...no señor!
Jaz: 9 The closer player i´ve never played before so sad that he´s inside of Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and forgot almost everything of MKT... so sad.
Rommy: 5: Once was the best "patada gancho" in the history (Knee Combo) now is just back to "human Form" hehe.
Piolin: 7 so fast human smoke... but he know only how to play with smoke and don´t know how to play with others chars ^^

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Not to mention I didn't see about 7 of the people he rated post in this thread.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
Hanzo_hasashi: 100 xD His Nightwolf inspired me to play with this char... NW FTW!, his kabal is now under my control.. so kiss my ass you bitch!. His reptile is the 2nd best reptile in the world (the number one is ded_), Millena: Best mileena i´ve never seen before.. and i saw many matches so... best mileena, Jax: Faster, and danger but controlable with Smoke xD so quieto!! quietoooooo!!! and off course... a very fucking good Ermac!!!
Reynaldo: 7 His Sheeva is just a killer! i will never see a sheeva like this, His RSmoke can see almost everything!.
Victor: 6 The only bad thing of victor is that he like to play like Daigo Umehara and... it´s useless to try to play like him.. cus he´s not human.
Matute: 7 Dunno what the fuck he got in mind when he play but he always sorprise me at any time he want.
Humberto: 8 Good sonya, passive just way for the moment and not a sonya that like to run and hit...no señor!
Jaz: 9 The closer player i´ve never played before so sad that he´s inside of Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and forgot almost everything of MKT... so sad.
Rommy: 5: Once was the best "patada gancho" in the history (Knee Combo) now is just back to "human Form" hehe.
Piolin: 7 so fast human smoke... but he know only how to play with smoke and don´t know how to play with others chars ^^
who are all these non-umk.com posters? only one i notice is rzputa(turbo edition)

nvm ppl already called you out on it puta of rzp

thrower: 10 he lives in chicago
moe: 10 he lives in chicago
adam: 10 he lives in chicago
tim static: 8 hes kinda close to chicago
rzp: 0 venezulola

So... sorry for my mistake i just post on this thread for some reasons:D

1 Hanzo ask me to post about this (but. he didn´t read the "instruction" lol.
2. I saw some rate that make me laugh ^_^
3. Lex you will never win.
4. It´s Official... You Sux!! ^_^

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
Damm you got the best avatar i´ve never seen!!! damm you rocks my balls!! ^^... i´ll find a pick of you!!! and i´ll put it in my av too:$
what on earth are you talking about you crazy fuck, must be all those crazy venezulolan burritos