What's new

Rate the Above Person's Skill

DC - 9.8
Shock - 9.3
MistaKM, abc - 8
1white1gold - 7
FILER - 6
Acid - 2

This is just from XBL though, not offline play.

And yes the other thread got deleted because people were arguing on what they gave a certain person. It's personal opinion guys, if you don't want to get rated don't post.
how did you rate me ? i have never played you ? you seem to be just jumping the gun to whatever mistakm says.

how did you rate me ? i have never played you ? you seem to be just jumping the gun to whatever mistakm says.
You've never played me? FALSE. Ive played you several times, and you lose every single time there buddy. I can recall also a time where I beat you in ranked while you were complaining the whole match. I then challenge you in a challenger match and win 10-0. And every match was the same whiny bitch, who was complaining about every thing including the character I chose.

So GTFO garbage.

Phoenix I've played you a bunch of times, for sure, but I can't remember how good you are...sorry lol :-/

Sug gets an 8 or 8.5 from me even though I was better than you last night! :-D

Do your worst for me, bitches!

mistaKM = 9
STU = 8
Sugar = 9, only played once or twice, so I could be way off, but I doubt it ;)

Give me a rating please, I have no rush game, so I dread to see what it is.

Add me as a friend/enemy on XBL people! :)

Phoenix I've played you a bunch of times, for sure, but I can't remember how good you are...sorry lol :-/

Sug gets an 8 or 8.5 from me even though I was better than you last night! :-D

Do your worst for me, bitches!
Yeah I played you a few times, but also cant remember much. Musta been awhile ago.

Sugar is the same as abc and mista - 8

I assume on my scale i'd be an 8 as well since the people i give 8's we go back and forth in wins.

But these scales are harshly opinionated. In one scale I could be a 6 (like on DC, CD, or Shocks Scale) and another could be 8 or higher. I see myself as an 8, so any person that is equal to me I give an 8.

Stu I give you probably a 7.5 or an 8. It might be a little low because I haven't played in a while but yeah we'll play soon and I can fix it :p

FILER

Noob
DC - 9.8
Shock - 9.3
MistaKM, abc - 8
1white1gold - 7
FILER - 6
Acid - 2

This is just from XBL though, not offline play.

And yes the other thread got deleted because people were arguing on what they gave a certain person. It's personal opinion guys, if you don't want to get rated don't post.
HAHA! You are cute. Let's play Phoenix...how long has it been 6 months?

Yeah I played you a few times, but also cant remember much. Musta been awhile ago.

I assume on my scale i'd be an 8 as well since the people i give 8's we go back and forth in wins.

But these scales are harshly opinionated. In one scale I could be a 6 (like on DC, CD, or Shocks Scale) and another could be 8 or higher. I see myself as an 8, so any person that is equal to me I give an 8.

Very good point you made.

You've never played me? FALSE. Ive played you several times, and you lose every single time there buddy. I can recall also a time where I beat you in ranked while you were complaining the whole match. I then challenge you in a challenger match and win 10-0. And every match was the same whiny bitch, who was complaining about every thing including the character I chose.

So GTFO garbage.
lol you have to be kidding right ??? i hope so man . for starters if i lost 5 in a row i would find a new room i wouldnt waste my time ? i just dont get how some people can fluff stuff up so bad its rediculous

lol you have to be kidding right ??? i hope so man . for starters if i lost 5 in a row i would find a new room i wouldnt waste my time ? i just dont get how some people can fluff stuff up so bad its rediculous
If you lose 5 in a row...you leave?
that easy?

I lose a lot in a row sometimes...i stay in that fuckin room till I win man.

He's not just "some people" I doubt he'd fluff up shit on you...it wouldn't be worth his time man. Phoenix and I have had some good matches, I'll give you an eight.

Your ermac pwns me. Not many ermacs pwn me.

But acid, i'm not trying to piss you off or anything man...but 5 loses and your out the game?

you know a lot of people here don't like that kinda shit

ps. don't turn it into a flame war.

ANYWAY

i'd rate acid w/ an honest 5.
I don't remember playing him...
I remember talking to him, and having my GF's friend talk shit back to him haha.

baccccck on topicc....

You gotta be kidding me...You've never beat me in a series. Also, how do you know who wins between abc, sugar, and I? Since I've seen this thread ressurect I'm going out of my way to be polite. Seriously, where's your logic?

You gotta be kidding me...You've never beat me in a series. Also, how do you know who wins between abc, sugar, and I? Since I've seen this thread ressurect I'm going out of my way to be polite. Seriously, where's your logic?
What? Yes, actually I have. No not recently because I have a broken controller. But MistaKM are you serious? I'll assume that was a joke for some reason.

And by same I ment the rating I gave you. So I don't get what you mean by "how do you know who wins between abc, sugar and I".

No, Phoenix, you have never beat me in a series. I don't ever recall ending a session with you WITHOUT you spamming me about how broken your controller is. You're a weapons technician...right? You should have the dough for a new xbox controller.

And what I said about abc and sugar, well, seriously, how do you know one of us doesn't just tear another one a new asshole every time? You don't, you have no idea bro. If I'm an 8, Phoenix, you're a 7.

No, Phoenix, you have never beat me in a series. I don't ever recall ending a session with you WITHOUT you spamming me about how broken your controller is. You're a weapons technician...right? You should have the dough for a new xbox controller.

And what I said about abc and sugar, well, seriously, how do you know one of us doesn't just tear another one a new asshole every time? You don't, you have no idea bro. If I'm an 8, Phoenix, you're a 7.
First paragraph response: The last two "series" we've played yes Ive sent you the same message about my controller. The games always came down to 3rd round and you having little health at the end. My controller is very badly messed up, the D-Pad is just unplayable yet I still won a few with it. I know this sounds like an excuse but I really could care a less. You really think your better than me? I don't care really. I have no desire in buying a new controller because of UMK3. The game is just for fun, no one's serious about it online. At least the smart ones aren't.

Second paragraph response: I still have no fucking clue what your talking about. Please quote me where I said anything related to what your saying. It's like your making up a conversation or something.

Phoenix and KM. Cool it. Keep it on Topic and Keep it to the PMs. Don't crap up my thread.

From the first page

This is a warning to everyone! Anyone who flames another person in this thread gets an infraction (this goes towards you being banned, for those who don't know). Keep it clean.

UMK Staff

I needed to get permission to get this thread opened again and I don't want to see it closed. This is a thread about a mature discussion about UMK3 Skill and what you would rank the other members on the site.

If your going to give Acid Soul a 2 or a 3 Explain WHY, otherwise it just looks like Pointless flaming. This is NOT the thread to bitch to others about droppers, this is not a flame war thread. Cool it guys.

please remember it's only other people's opinions. Don't let it get to your head

Remember this? It still applies. If someone rates you lower than you think you are don't take it personally, it's OTHER people's opinions. Strive to get other people to rate you higher, arguing with them is NOT going to change their opinion until you show them otherwise.

Again, take it to the PMs if you must, and Keep this on topic.

Thanks,

-abc

MistaKM and I can't be flamed. Why? Cause were not little kids and can handle an argument. I won't talk shit to MIsta, and I;m sure he wouldn't do it to me. If what we were doing in the previous post was bad then I'm as alost as ever.

MistaKM and I can't be flamed. Why? Cause were not little kids and can handle an argument. I won't talk shit to MIsta, and I;m sure he wouldn't do it to me. If what we were doing in the previous post was bad then I'm as alost as ever.
I know you can take it, and I know your not little kids. It just throws off the entire thread and derails it. I'm not asking you to stop, I'm asking you to take it elsewhere.

I know you can take it, and I know your not little kids. It just throws off the entire thread and derails it. I'm not asking you to stop, I'm asking you to take it elsewhere.
hehe I know I Know. It;s no fun to take to to PM's or "somewhere else". Thats why these threads are fun. But I will let it go I guess.

MistaKM - 8
Phoenix - 8

I've played both of these guys a few times. Our matches are always close and exciting! Little mistakes and good rush down from both players.

DC HUSTLE - 2

Total garbage player! Just kidding of course. He is one of two players on XBL I have played that I would give a 10 to. Playing DC is playing a robot. Virtually no mistakes and always on the offensive. It's hard to break his stride and put him on the defensive.