What's new

Rate the Above Person's Skill

This is a warning to everyone! Anyone who flames another person in this thread gets an infraction (this goes towards you being banned, for those who don't know). Keep it clean.

UMK Staff

On a scale of 1-10. You guys know how to do it. Try not to let this turn into a Flame War and please remember it's only other people's opinions. Don't let it get to your head ;)

Also, try and include reasons as to why you would rate them whatever you rated them.

mistakm me and you have some good fights, well balanced player, tight rush downs, all around good player. all around rating : high 8 or 9

Didn't we have one of these threads before?
We did and it turned into a Flame fest, which is why I posted the warning in the Original Post. I think it was closed.

KM gets an 8 From me

Pretty much the same reasons you gave me. Very very sound and solid game. You could be a 9, but your rush down game gets a tad bit too predictable after a couple games. You also wouldn't hurt to learn a couple more characters.

Shock gets a 9.5

Excellent Combo Potential at any time. The uncanny ability to fucking dodge EVERYTHING when your in Danger. Reptile, Ermac, and H Smoke Skills are top notch.

abc gets in an 8 although we don't play that much. Your not super aggressive and can plan your next action pretty carefully which i admire. and i have a thing for reptile players ;)

ninja you get a 6 from me.

No rush game and should try to use other characters other than reptile. But you are very good with the juggles and if you rush and learn some better tactics you can be dangerous with him.

I'll take that into consideration
Ninja I agree with everything DC said to a T. You need more rush game, and more characters besides Reptile. Invis shouldn't break your game so quickly. Try a more rush oriented character like H Smoke, R Smoke, Or Nightwolf. If you REALLY wanna stick with Defense, get better with Unsub. Not too many Good Unsubs out there, we could use some more ;)

Im going to give you a 7 instead of a 6 though. Your Reptile Juggles are great, and you can play very well defensively.

we'll play one day...i'll send you a FR.

filer, thanks for the extra point w/ reptile haha.

we'll get some matches in some time man, i need the practice w/ the stick...i'm not quiet there yet w/ it.

dont know if i have played you either
but the only people i have played recently is
onewhite1gold and i give a 7.5 /8
and Mistakm ? but i was drunk and dont remember much but would be more than happy to battle anytime to find out what to rate

DC - 9.8
Shock - 9.3
MistaKM, abc - 8
1white1gold - 7
FILER - 6
Acid - 2

This is just from XBL though, not offline play.

And yes the other thread got deleted because people were arguing on what they gave a certain person. It's personal opinion guys, if you don't want to get rated don't post.