What's new

Rate the Above Person's Skill

Haven't played bomber in awhile so I can't rate man. Sorry.

Already gave KM an 8, Phoenix gets a 7.5 from me.

As to why. Phoenix man, you are a good player, but just that. You have the capabilities to become alot better. Practice some more man.

DC gets a 1.5. Flawless Babied FTW

Seriously though, 9.8. One of the best rushers I've ever seen. Amazing Jax, and can use character's that aren't even his main(Reptile).

You would be a 9.9 offline easy though.

It's been a while since I've played you abc, and even then we didn't play a lot, but I'll give you an 8.5. Maybe a 9. But up there somewhere. :)

Blk Gets a 7.

Put that Awesome combo ability to use in game ;)

From what I remember from Moody 7.5. We only played a few games in Darx's Tourny but we still had pretty good games.

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
me and hanzo are the only ones that can flame war

cos rzp suxxxxxxx

fake edit: so does thrower

MKK hanzo

i had a lot of fun and challenge against crazy dominican but that was on the ds... dont know if that counts these days...

Derek

Noob
You gotta be kidding me...You've never beat me in a series. Also, how do you know who wins between abc, sugar, and I? Since I've seen this thread ressurect I'm going out of my way to be polite. Seriously, where's your logic?
On a good day I'm at MistaKM's level. On a average day he beats me more than I beat him. ABC on a good day is probably a tiny bit better than me than I am on a good day and a little bit worse than MistaKM. I'd say on average ABC and I are close and there's a gap between MistaKM and myself. My opinion of a good player comes down to a good consistent level. I guess I'll break it down.

Lex - You don't play anymore!

Hanz-whore - 10

DC - 10

Shock - 9 Stop throwing tournaments!

MistaKM - 8.5 Because of the really big gap between him and DC.

ABC - 8 There's not a huge gap.

Me - 8 I'm a pretty inconsistent player except when I really fucking want to win instead of just playing casuals.

Phoenix - 8 ^

Then there's everyone else, they don't really matter except a handful of them Blk Albm, Konqrr, ElitebomberX, II ROFL II and of course Stu(He has potential to get really good he just doesn't care because fun is more important).

EDIT: No Hanzo, DS doesn't count.

Shaney

Noob
MistaKM - 8
Phoenix - 8

I've played both of these guys a few times. Our matches are always close and exciting! Little mistakes and good rush down from both players.

DC HUSTLE - 2

Total garbage player! Just kidding of course. He is one of two players on XBL I have played that I would give a 10 to. Playing DC is playing a robot. Virtually no mistakes and always on the offensive. It's hard to break his stride and put him on the defensive.
I disagree :)

never played with skate i dont believe, but anyone who played with me please rate
I shall add you as a friend, then we can have a few games and stroke each others egos back on this thread.

-------------------------------------------------------

To a few people on this thread:
If you don't care about playing umk3 seriously then why moan about your rating or your broken controller. You are making yourselves look bad.