4. out-damages her
  5. has one of the best corner games
  6. has many good anti-air options
  7. as a gadget character Deathstroke can do bomb setups
  8. forces Catwoman to respect his wake-ups
6-4 Deathstroke

@MITDJT
@GGA 16 Bit
While I agree that there is no way it's 6-4 Cw favor, I wanted to atleast hear him out and see what he has to say. He openly admits having trouble describing matchups(he's not the best when it comes to conveying his opinions through text)

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I think a lot of controversy would be avoided if people say "this is how the MU goes online, this is the online MU number" rather than "this is how it is, period."
@STB Shujinkydink Would say that you should not question ambiguous, illiterate, or blatantly- obvious-online-specific reasoning, as that could be considered "talking down" to online players. Thank you.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Oh, I am only talking about ones that are played heavily offline when you two disagree.
Probably because we both play catwoman differently. Our play styles are not the same though. Just like murk and lord of the fly

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I think the characters that have a vortex on CW give her issues. (Excluding frost , sinestro and BG)
DS, lex, wowo and anyone with a 50/50 launching into a good HKD

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Let me summarize this:

Deathstroke:
  1. has just as good footsies
  2. can zone
  3. oki game destroys her
  4. out-damages her
  5. has one of the best corner games
  6. has many good anti-air options
  7. as a gadget character Deathstroke can do bomb setups
  8. forces Catwoman to respect his wake-ups
6-4 Deathstroke
While I agree with most of this, I think 4 and 7 are pretty equal. Catwoman can do crazy damage with or without meter ( BGB and trait combos, etc) and is also a gadget character with bomb setups. The fact that cat dash allows her to switch sides while attacking leads to pretty nasty corner bomb set ups in situations you would think bombs are out for reach or not in play cause her back is not towards the corner.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I really go How I feel in the mu to make a nuetral 6-4 or a hard 6-4.

Sinestro (very hard)
Ill will show mu footage.
Its like a 4.4/6.6
My eyes are bleeding.

We do not need 3 levels for every matchup number. "Neutral 6-4, Hard 6-4, Very Hard 6-4" is nonsense. A 7-3 matchup is not so drastically worse than 6-4´s that you have to be scared to mention it. It just means that in a FT10 of evenly skilled players, you would lose ONE more game. Why can all the fighting game communities just own up to real matchup numbers, meanwhile we act like saying 7-3 is forbidden territory?

Green Lantern is Hard? 6-4. Sinestro is "Very hard"? Then it´s a freaking 7-3. Bane and Aquaman are also very hard, limiting matchups, that´s why they are considered 7-3. It does not mean it´s hopeless, it just means you´re gonna need a lot of hard work, and probably some more good luck than usual.

Ra, you take this stuff way too far. We all know you´re a talented player, but this multi-level listing matchups.... and listing matchups as 4.4-6.6 (I hope you´re joking) is what gets you blown up.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Aquaman - 4-6 (Hard)
Ares- 6-4
Bane- 4-6 ((Hard)
Batman- 5-5
Batgirl-5-5
Black Adam- 5-5
Cyborg 7-3
Deathstroke- 6-4
Doomsday- 5-5
Flash- 5-5
Green Arrow- 5-5
Green Lantern 4-6
Harley Quinn- 5-5
Hawk Girl- 6-4
Joker- 6-4
Killer Frost- 5-5
Lex Luthor- 2-8 or 3-7
Lobo- 6-4
MMH- 4-6
Night-wing-5-5
Raven- 6-4
Scorpion- 6-4
Shazam- 5-5
Sinestro- 4-6 (Very Hard)
Solomon Grundy- 5-5 (billy dha kid thinks cat-woman wins 6-4)
Superman- 5-5
Wonderwoman- 5-5
Zatanna- 5-5
Zod- 5-5

Working on green arrow mu.
Working on Solomon Grundy mu. Why do @Billy Dha Kid thinks its a 6-4 mu? Or is he downplaying his character?

14 even match ups
7 winning Mu
5 losing Mu

if Green arrow becomes a even mu and Cat-woman beat Grundy 6-4 then she will have

15 even mu
8 winning mu
5 losing mu

Cat-woman is mid high tier in my opinion
My exp vs wise is very bad in this game but I have to say from my limited experience with injustice I agree with this list for the most part. But then again who am I lol. Thanks though for the match up #'s will read this more when I am on a pc and not in sprint (long story worst carrier in the galaxy)

Ra Helios

My eyes are bleeding.

We do not need 3 levels for every matchup number. "Neutral 6-4, Hard 6-4, Very Hard 6-4" is nonsense. A 7-3 matchup is not so drastically worse than 6-4´s that you have to be scared to mention it. It just means that in a FT10 of evenly skilled players, you would lose ONE more game. Why can all the fighting game communities just own up to real matchup numbers, meanwhile we act like saying 7-3 is forbidden territory?

Green Lantern is Hard? 6-4. Sinestro is "Very hard"? Then it´s a freaking 7-3. Bane and Aquaman are also very hard, limiting matchups, that´s why they are considered 7-3. It does not mean it´s hopeless, it just means you´re gonna need a lot of hard work, and probably some more good luck than usual.

Ra, you take this stuff way too far. We all know you´re a talented player, but this multi-level listing matchups.... and listing matchups as 4.4-6.6 (I hope you´re joking) is what gets you blown up.
A 3-7 or 2-8 is Lex Luther because of trait with zoning. Not Sinestro Its a very hard mu is 4-6 not quite a 3-7. This is my level of skill play mu. You will see why in a set of me and playing to win why its a 4-6.

Ra, when you say things like well this matchup is more like 6.9-3.1, so let's call it a 6-4, it sounds like you're desperate to defend your character and refusing to admit her shortcomings. Dont get so worked up when people disagree with you either. 1.) It's a game and 2.) you're a better player than most people on here; there's no reason to let the things they say get to you.

CW going 3-7 vs. certain character(s) doesn't mean she's terrible, it just means she's got tough matchups. If you beat a good sinestro player in one set, that doesn't necessarily mean that you've proven it to be a better matchup for your character--it's one online set. More likely, it proves that your a solid player and able to overcome a bad matchup.

Last edited:

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
A 3-7 or 2-8 is Lex Luther because of trait with zoning. Not Sinestro Its a very hard mu is 4-6 not quite a 3-7. This is my level of skill play mu. You will see why in a set of me and playing to win why its a 4-6.
Yours, or anyone else´s, personal level of skill playing a matchup, does not affect what a matchup is. It just means you play it better than the other guy. See Bit vs every Kabal, Brady beating King or Tony-T, SonicFox´s mileena beating everyone., etc

Ra Helios

Ra, when you say things like well this matchup is more like 6.9-3.1, so let's call it a 6-4, it sounds like you're desperate to defend your character and refusing to admit her shortcomings. Dont get so worked up when people disagree with you either. 1.) It's a game and 2.) you're a better player than most people on here; there's no reason to let the things they say get to you.

CW going 3-7 vs. certain character(s) doesn't mean she's terrible, it just means she's got tough matchups. If you beat a good sinestro player in one set, that doesn't necessarily mean that you've proven it to be a better matchup for your character. It's one online set. More likely, it proves that your a solid player and able to overcome a bad matchup.
Fine.

Sinestro 4-6
Bane 4-6
Aquaman 4-6
MMH 4-6
Green lantern 4-6
My 3-7 or 2-8 to me are mu that I barely have any options. With Sinestro, Aquaman and bane, I have options. My mu numbers still stands. Probably I will change deathstroke into a 5-5 but anything else no.

Thank you. I do overcome Bad mu A lot.

Ra Helios

Yours, or anyone else´s, personal level of skill playing a matchup, does not affect what a matchup is. It just means you play it better than the other guy. See Bit vs every Kabal, Brady beating King or Tony-T, SonicFox´s mileena beating everyone., etc
It actually do because I play it smarter and etc while other people use different tech and play it different. I determine the mu how I play the mu. Not what other people say. Im I right or Wrong? Plus none of ya use the tech I use to change up the mu around which helps a lot.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
It actually do because I play it smarter and etc while other people use different tech and play it different. I determine the mu how I play the mu. Not what other people say. Im I right or Wrong? Plus none of ya use the tech I use to change up the mu around which helps a lot.
If you´re asking if you´re right or wrong, then you´re wrong. Matchups are not determined by how you or anyone else plays them. If there was a subzero player that regularly beat Kenshi players, it wouldn´t mean that match isn´t still terrible. It just means he plays the MU better than the other side.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Plus none of ya use the tech I use to change up the mu around which helps a lot.
Preach.

I'm cool with the BG/WW numbers, though I think Wonder Woman could be 6-4 her favour since she beats you on wakeup along with slightly higher meterless damage.

coolwhip

Noob
My eyes are bleeding.

<3

Ra Helios

If you´re asking if you´re right or wrong, then you´re wrong. Matchups are not determined by how you or anyone else plays them. If there was a subzero player that regularly beat Kenshi players, it wouldn´t mean that match isn´t still terrible. It just means he plays the MU better than the other side.
I strongly disagree. Mu are determine how well you play the mu and how you use your tools properly. Finding tech to beat the character and finding tech to make the character better which I do. Its not my fault that other people struggle in the mu badly and I have a success with the mu. Obviously I use the tools properly. Have better tech specific on the character. Have tech that makes my character better. Have better fundamentals.

For example laos boy. He struggle in the zod mu against pig. Is that a bad mu for catwomen because he struggle in the mu.

When I play against pig the score was 8-10. He doesn't have the tech fundamentals and etc to play in the mu like I do.

Mu are determine on how well you play it like I said before

If you watch the stream you would know how well I played in th mu

Last edited:

coolwhip

Noob
For example laos boy. He struggle in the zod mu against pig. Is that a bad mu for catwomen because he struggle in the mu.

When I play against pig the score was 8-10. He doesn't have the tech fundamentals and etc to play in the mu like I do.
This just means you're a better player than Lao's boy (no offense to him, of course). You're really unique: you're the first player I run across who wants the character credited for his wins, rather than his skills as a player, lol.