What's new

Match-up Discussion Ra Helios (Catwoman) Match up chart

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
OK we all know which matches most will disagree. DS, Sinestro, superman, raven, bane and aquaman

I kind of agree with lex now. 3-7

With green arrow you can jump forward out of d1 savage black he really can do anything.

Raven. CW may possibly win. SLIGHTLY! her walke speed is just to hard to deal with. Yes I know she's forced to guess on knockdown.

@chemist4hire
Lobos wake ups are stuffable. But if you wanna be safe you can 1f2 dash and neutral jump 1

Last edited:

astronout

see you at the top.
Did you play LordVado Green Arrow? You should play him against your Cat-woman and see how you do.

Plus if its in your favor you would have no problem playing him.
The reason why its a 4-6 because Green arrow can prevent her from MB Catdashing...
you out-footsie him bad. you out damage him bad. his favorite starter D1~arrow is punished for 40%+, he obviously can't zone in this MU. the only thing he has going for him are his good wake up options, though, if read properly, leads to a hefty punish.

For Superman I put as a 5-5 because he can easily push Cat-woman in the corner and have you guessing for the OTG. That is why I put it as a 5-5. If he didn't have that tool. I would say 6-4.
what you just said is true for everyone that superman plays against. the OTG is not enough of a excuse for this MU to be even when he loses everywhere else on the screen.

Beat playing to win Before in a set.
so have I. doesn't mean that catwoman doesn't have to work infinitely harder to win than sinestro.

Scorpion. I played PL scorpion. I believe its a 6-4. Scorpion control the ground game pretty well especially when he has a unblockable move which force the character to move out of place. Her Jp2 whip in the air cannot beat scorpion teleport.
he does absolutely no damage at all. wake ups are ass cheecks and even his vortex is punished for 40%+

Killer Frost 5-5. Honestly I don't really struggle in the mu. Just block low until u see a 17 or 18 frame overhead and block.
stop. you've already played my frost and blocked my vortex less than half the time.

Raven 6-4 almost a 7-3

Raven Can't punish me If I do j2 because its what 7 frames to her 19 or 20 Frames. On Hard knock Catwoman destroys her. In the corner Cat-woman destroys her. Raven Can't really zone her that much. Played Glass sword and Played Og Mannimal. Long sets.
play ducky

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
@Ra Helios Can you explain why you have Aquaman and Green Arrow as 4-6 (Hard) and Sinestro as 4-6 (Very Hard), yet you have characters like Bane and MMH as just 4-6. If you think someone like Sinestro is 4-6 (Very Hard) that should mean it's actually at least a 3-7.
I really go How I feel in the mu to make a nuetral 6-4 or a hard 6-4. Sinestro is not a 3-7. Iam going to post me and playing to win playing to a set of 10 and you will see why its not a 3-7 mu. Right now im editing the video.

For bane It suppose to be almost hard. Let me re-edit it.

Green Arrow Almost hard

Green Arrow stop Catwoman from using her mb catdash.

Green arrow on reaction can punish Catwoman jumps in by using his arrows.

His wake ups are invisible. I have to guess sometimes if he going to use novo blast or a low wake up. Sometimes he don't wake up. Do I have to waste meter and hold mb3. Idk.

In the poking game he use nova blast which he back away even further. Which now I have to chase him.

In this mu I have to play smart and get high damaging combos because set ups is no good for this mu.

Aquaman Hard

I can stuff his wake ups by doing 1f2 all the time. Once he respect it. I CAN GO for the same animation for 1 but its actually a 2d2 mid low and will fuck him up. Trait is a problem but you can get around it. Play smart j2 if not you will get punish by his d2.

Sinestro (very hard)
Ill will show mu footage.
Its like a 4.4/6.6

The zoning you is no problem but his trait and his bf1 is a big deal in the mu. Plus his vortex. But I play that mu really well. Just wait for the footage.

Mmh is to me is neutral.
4.0/6.0

I really go How I feel in the mu to make a nuetral 6-4 or a hard 6-4. Sinestro is not a 3-7. Iam going to post me and playing to win playing to a set of 10 and you will see why its not a 3-7 mu. Right now im editing the video.

For bane It suppose to be almost hard. Let me re-edit it.

Green Arrow Almost hard

Green Arrow stop Catwoman from using her mb catdash.

Green arrow on reaction can punish Catwoman jumps in by using his arrows.

His wake ups are invisible. I have to guess sometimes if he going to use novo blast or a low wake up. Sometimes he don't wake up. Do I have to waste meter and hold mb3. Idk.

In the poking game he use nova blast which he back away even further. Which now I have to chase him.

In this mu I have to play smart and get high damaging combos because set ups is no good for this mu.

Aquaman Hard

I can stuff his wake ups by doing 1f2 all the time. Once he respect it. I CAN GO for the same animation for 1 but its actually a 2d2 mid low and will fuck him up. Trait is a problem but you can get around it. Play smart j2 if not you will get punish by his d2.

Sinestro (very hard)
Ill will show mu footage.
Its like a 4.4/6.6

The zoning you is no problem but his trait and his bf1 is a big deal in the mu. Plus his vortex. But I play that mu really well. Just wait for the footage.

Mmh is to me is neutral.
4.0/6.0
Will you post your set with p2w in this thread or somewhere else? I'd really like to see that.

Ra Helios

you out-footsie him bad. you out damage him bad. his favorite starter D1~arrow is punished for 40%+, he obviously can't zone in this MU. the only thing he has going for him are his good wake up options, though, if read properly, leads to a hefty punish.

what you just said is true for everyone that superman plays against. the OTG is not enough of a excuse for this MU to be even when he loses everywhere else on the screen.

so have I. doesn't mean that catwoman doesn't have to work infinitely harder to win than sinestro.

he does absolutely no damage at all. wake ups are ass cheecks and even his vortex is punished for 40%+

stop. you've already played my frost and blocked my vortex less than half the time.

play ducky
I played your killer frost. But its still a 5-5. Plus I was really nervous during tournament play but thank God I lost because I overcame my nerves once I played against rm again. We can play a set to 20.

Last edited:

Ra Helios

play ducky
If you say green arrow cannot zone you must be playing some garabage green arrows players. Play LordVado.

The mu for sinestro is 4-6 not a 3-7. Thats your opinion and no one will convince me other wise.

Superman I believe its a 5-5 superman can easily push catwoman in the corner. If the mu goes both ways its a 5-5. Both players can play smart.
You beat playing yo win with cw in a set? First to 10? 15?

When I played him we played all the way until 15. Juice out the mu. 4-6

Last edited: