Lex Luthor- 2-8 or 3-7
Lobo- 6-4
MMH- 4-6
Night-wing-5-5
Raven- 6-4
Scorpion- 6-4
Shazam- 5-5
Sinestro- 4-6 (Very Hard)
Solomon Grundy- 5-5 (billy dha kid thinks cat-woman wins 6-4)
Superman- 5-5
Wonderwoman- 5-5
Zatanna- 5-5
Zod- 5-5

Working on green arrow mu.
Working on Solomon Grundy mu. Why do @Billy Dha Kid thinks its a 6-4 mu? Or is he downplaying his character?

14 even match ups
7 winning Mu
5 losing Mu

if Green arrow becomes a even mu and Cat-woman beat Grundy 6-4 then she will have

15 even mu
8 winning mu
5 losing mu

Cat-woman is mid high tier in my opinion

Last edited:

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
For a second I thought this a match-up chart on how to fight the sun god himself. Mercy upon Ra for clarifying it as a catwoman match-up chart. I know nothing of felines so I eagerly await the response from TYM when they awaken from their slumber.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i dunno i feel like catwoman has slight advantage , f3 , jb2 , b3 , can all be used to great effect vs grundy . could be just me though

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
i dunno i feel like catwoman has slight advantage , f3 , jb2 , b3 , can all be used to great effect vs grundy . could be just me though
If Grundy wakeups, I can go for a f3 which it will whiff all his wake up options by my character going to the other directon. Lol.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
If Grundy wakeups, I can go for a f3 which it will whiff all his wake up options by my character going to the other directon. Lol.
yeah also b3 can sometimes do that too , especially if i wake up with MB cleaver spin 8(

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Hmm, I always thought Deathstroke sucked for Catwoman. Why do you think she wins?

astronout

see you at the top.
Aquaman - 4-6
Ares- 6-4
Bane- 2-8
Batman- 5-5
Batgirl-5-5
Black Adam- 5-5
Cyborg 7-3
Deathstroke- 5-5
Doomsday- 5-5
Flash- 5-5
Green Arrow- 6-4
Green Lantern 4-6
Harley Quinn- 5-5
Hawk Girl- 6-4
Joker- 6-4
Killer Frost- 4-6
Lex Luthor- 2-8
Lobo- 5-5

MMH- 4-6
Nightwing-5-5
Raven- 5-5
Scorpion- 7-3

Shazam- 5-5
Sinestro- 3-7
Solomon Grundy- 5-5
Superman- 6-4
Wonderwoman- 5-5
Zatanna- 5-5
Zod- 5-5

fixed

Last edited:

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I have some questions I still can't solve. Perhaps you can help.

How do you approach batman in the neutral game when he has Bats? This thing has been my downfall since day 1.

How do you deal with shazaam when he gets a life lead and just keeps walking back and teleporting to build meter?

What strings do you use against grundy do avoid WCC?

Is there any way to punish Green arrows Wake up (The one were he jumps back and shoots arrows at the ground towards you.)?

How are you approaching Lobo from mid range? How do you avoid Standing 3, shotgun and what do you do when you score a HKD and know he is going to wake up?

Just little things I havent had the time to go in training mode and figure out because of life.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Before you used to say Catwoman had a slight advantage against Harley. What changed your mind?

I disagreed with you then cause it's such an equal match and I love playing it. Gotham Girls fight night

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Is there any way to punish Green arrows Wake up (The one were he jumps back and shoots arrows at the ground towards you.)?

End combo then do b+3. The b+3 will sail past the arrow exploding and hit him as he's flying back. He lacks invincibility then.

If you want to be careful you can charge a mb b+3, hold it and if you see him do wakeup slide you can absorb the hit then release to punish. If you see him do wakeup savage blast you release and punish. So that's covering two options. Then he'll start doing wakeup bow spin, which sucks for him.

Ra Helios

Aquaman - 4-6
Ares- 6-4
Bane- 2-8
Batman- 5-5
Batgirl-5-5
Black Adam- 5-5
Cyborg 7-3
Deathstroke- 5-5
Doomsday- 5-5
Flash- 5-5
Green Arrow- 6-4
Green Lantern 4-6
Harley Quinn- 5-5
Hawk Girl- 6-4
Joker- 6-4
Killer Frost- 4-6
Lex Luthor- 2-8

Lobo- 6-4
MMH- 4-6
Nightwing-5-5
Raven- 5-5
Scorpion- 7-3

Shazam- 5-5
Sinestro- 3-7
Solomon Grundy- 5-5
Superman- 6-4
Wonderwoman- 5-5
Zatanna- 5-5
Zod- 5-5

fixed
Did you play LordVado Green Arrow? You should play him against your Cat-woman and see how you do.

Plus if its in your favor you would have no problem playing him.

The reason why its a 4-6 because Green arrow can prevent her from MB Catdashing. When green arrow poke, he can use nova blast or what ever move its called to prevent you from doing a d1. So you have to respect it. Green arrow can use his fire arrows on reaction to shot Cat-woman out of the air. Green arrow wake ups are invisible. You have to guess which direction he is going or sometimes he don't wake up at all.

He beats Cat-woman in the footsies game because green arrows honestly won't let you get that close. Nova blast or poke nova blast.

the best thing I can do is get high damaging combos and make the right reads.

Unless you have tech or some knowledge why Cat-woman wins that mu.

For Superman I put as a 5-5 because he can easily push Cat-woman in the corner and have you guessing for the OTG. That is why I put it as a 5-5. If he didn't have that tool. I would say 6-4.

Sinestro. Beat playing to win Before in a set. The mu isn't a 3-7 in my opinion. Just a Hard 4-6.

Scorpion. I played PL scorpion. I believe its a 6-4. Scorpion control the ground game pretty well especially when he has a unblockable move which force the character to move out of place. Her Jp2 whip in the air cannot beat scorpion teleport. I just wouldn't go as Far with 7-3

Killer Frost 5-5. Honestly I don't really struggle in the mu. Just block low until u see a 17 or 18 frame overhead and block.

Raven 6-4 almost a 7-3

Raven Can't punish me If I do j2 because its what 7 frames to her 19 or 20 Frames. On Hard knock Catwoman destroys her. In the corner Cat-woman destroys her. Raven Can't really zone her that much. Played Glass sword and Played Og Mannimal. Long sets.

coolwhip

Noob
I only play Deathstroke casually but I can't see Catwoman beating him. I also think Raven's walk speed alone makes it kind of a stretch to think Catwoman wins this, let alone 7-3.

coolwhip

Noob
Did you play LordVado Green Arrow? You should play him against your Cat-woman and see how you do.

Raven 6-4 almost a 7-3

Raven Can't punish me If I do j2 because its what 7 frames to her 19 or 20 Frames. On Hard knock Catwoman destroys her. In the corner Cat-woman destroys her. Raven Can't really zone her that much. Played Glass sword and Played Og Mannimal. Long sets.
@Blind_Ducky

Ra Helios

Before you used to say Catwoman had a slight advantage against Harley. What changed your mind?

I disagreed with you then cause it's such an equal match and I love playing it. Gotham Girls fight night
I don't remember i said this mu is a 6-4? My recent mu chart I put down hairley was a 5-5 and still is.