What's new

Match-up Discussion Ra Helios (Catwoman) Match up chart

TKB

Noob
is there any good deathstroke players that can represent him well play me in the first to 20. I only need one
I'm only on PSN. I would gladly play you. You're xbox though right?

But give us your reasoning anyway.
I think we would like to know your side of it.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I'm only on PSN. I would gladly play you. You're xbox though right?

But give us your reasoning anyway.
I think we would like to know your side of it.
Can't really zone her.
Outfootsies deathstroke
Give out high damaging combos.
Corner game she destroy deathstroke.

I can't really explain that much. Get your best xbox live deathstroke player. Ill record it.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
If you say green arrow cannot zone you must be playing some garabage green arrows players. Play LordVado.

The mu for sinestro is 4-6 not a 3-7. Thats your opinion and no one will convince me other wise.

Superman I believe its a 5-5 superman can easily push catwoman in the corner. If the mu goes both ways its a 5-5. Both players can play smart.
You beat playing yo win with cw in a set? First to 10? 15?

When I played him we played all the way until 15. Juice out the mu. 4-6
I've heard that in your most recent set with P2W, you lost 10-3. This mu sucks for cw. Either way, i want to play soon.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Sooooo
Can you provide me with any new information as to why Catwoman beats a character who has superior tools in almost every aspect?

TKB

Noob
Can't really zone her.
Outfootsies deathstroke
Give out high damaging combos.
Corner game she destroy deathstroke.

I can't really explain that much. Get your best xbox live deathstroke player. Ill record it.
How can he not zone her? I mean her evade is decent but deathstrokes guns are strong for keeping her away. Catdash isn't the most reliable for getting in either.

I don't agree that she out-footsies him. Up close they are on pretty equal ground. On top of that she doesn't have many great anti air options and deathstrokes air normals are godlike.

My strongest combos with Deathstroke mid screen are 47-48% for no meter if I have a background bounce... I don't think catwoman has anything higher than that. If I spend a bar I can get over 50%.

Deathstrokes corner game is arguably top 5. I know catwoman is good in the corner but I can't imagine she does better than him there. Deathstrokes wakeups are also very good so it's not like her oki is going to destroy him or anything.

Just my two cents.

Also I'm not trying to blow you up or anything, just trying to understand your point of view.

Ra Helios

I've heard that in your most recent set with P2W, you lost 10-3. This mu sucks for cw. Either way, i want to play soon.
Most recent set was 8-10 before that was 3-10 before that I won that set. 15-13 and I told him that I will play him 3 times. Then he insisted then I played him again and it was tied and left.

I have been beaten by Murk badly and Night wing and Catwoman is a even mu. But you win some and you lose some.

what time can we do it.

Last edited:

Ra Helios

How can he not zone her? I mean her evade is decent but deathstrokes guns are strong for keeping her away. Catdash isn't the most reliable for getting in either.

I don't agree that she out-footsies him. Up close they are on pretty equal ground. On top of that she doesn't have many great anti air options and deathstrokes air normals are godlike.

My strongest combos with Deathstroke mid screen are 47-48% for no meter if I have a background bounce... I don't think catwoman has anything higher than that. If I spend a bar I can get over 50%.

Deathstrokes corner game is arguably top 5. I know catwoman is good in the corner but I can't imagine she does better than him there. Deathstrokes wakeups are also very good so it's not like her oki is going to destroy him or anything.

Just my two cents.

Also I'm not trying to blow you up or anything, just trying to understand your point of view.
Im not really good at explaining the deathstroke mu like I can explain the Lobo mu which I have Decay for. Ask a fellow deathstroke player to play me in a first to 20. I'll record it and we can come to some reasoning.

THe best Deathstroke players on Xbox is LordStroke and Anti Static. Kinetic Savage don't even play Injustice?

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
@GGA 16 Bit you definitely are more than qualified to discuss the Deathstroke matchup. Thoughts?

Not really interested in arguing match ups but I will just say I think the knockdown game is significantly better for him than her. She always has to deal with his wakeups but if she doesn't have trait she's fucked against him.

TKB

Noob
Not really interested in arguing match ups but I will just say I think the knockdown game is significantly better for him than her. She always has to deal with his wakeups but if she doesn't have trait she's fucked against him.
Fair enough, thanks for the input.

Ra Helios

Sooooo
Can you provide me with any new information as to why Catwoman beats a character who has superior tools in almost every aspect?
Have you seen my Cat-woman play? My Cat-woman is very unique and stylish. I have a lot of tech and gimmicks. So much downplaying make people in the catwoman community blind on how good she actually is. Go to my Youtube channel and you will see why? I will also upload more video shortly. Ask Decay Why this mu is a Neutral 6-4 Catwoman favor. She has one of the best midscreen combos damage. One of the best Corner Damage Combos. She has one of the Best Hard knock down guessing game in corner and midscreen.

Last edited:

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
Have you seen my Cat-woman play? My Cat-woman is very unique and stylish. I have a lot of tech and gimmicks. So much downplaying make people in the catwoman community blind on how good she actually is. Go to my Youtube channel and you will see why? I will also upload more video shortly. Ask Decay Why this mu is a Neutral 6-4 Catwoman favor. She has one of the best midscreen combos damage. One of the best Corner Damage Combos. She has one of the Best Hard knock down guessing game in corner and midscreen.
Nothing you've said relates to the matchup at all.
You haven't said anything that relates to Catwomans tools correlating to Lobo's tools.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!

Just my two cents.

to be fair everyone's corner game is like top 5. :p

Ra Helios

Ok. I just played LordVado Green Arrow and I see this mu a 5-5. Me and him was going even back and forth. the score was 18-17 my way. We played it out. So im going to change the mu. Also For Deathstroke I can see it as a 5-5. Im playing Anti static now. I might change it to a 5-5 mu. But that is it though. Not changing anymore.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I'm sorry Ra but if the match was neutral then it would be a 5-5. You can't have a neutral 6-4.

Ra Helios

I think a lot of controversy would be avoided if people say "this is how the MU goes online, this is the online MU number" rather than "this is how it is, period."
If that was the case then why do my mu look almost similiar to 16bit?