What's new

Match-up Discussion Ra Helios (Catwoman) Match up chart

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
You're ability to breeze past logic and produce irrelevant ideas is most astounding. I did watch the video and you know more about the MU then he does. Plus, as if 2 people playing together who aren't that aware of the mu is a great example for this regardless, jesus man, think.
No. I havent played a high level zod in almost a year. I played random ones but It seems I know more because I was patient and have a lot of tech. If you want to counts the some zod players I play then ok. But when pig played me the first time and when I Played him the first time we both didnt know the mu and the score was still 8-10.

So stop

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I'm confused by a lot of what I'm seeing in this thread.

Ra Helios is basically saying "you don't understand the character like I do, and all the opponents you play are free" to anyone that disagrees with him.

What I don't understand are all the people in this thread just letting it happen and what not.

Let's go to an alternate universe where 16 bit makes a thread and tells everyone, "sorry, I'm just better than you and your training partners are free to CW."

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
No. I havent played a high level zod in almost a year. I played random ones but It seems I know more because I was patient and have a lot of tech. If you want to counts the some zod players I play then ok. But when pig played me the first time and when I Played him the first time we both didnt know the mu and the score was still 8-10.

So stop
Big fucking deal. Do you really not see why that is completely irrelevant?

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.

Ra Helios is basically saying "you don't understand the character like I do, and all the opponents you play are free" to anyone that disagrees with him.

What I don't understand are all the people in this thread just letting it happen and what not.

Let's go to an alternate universe where 16 bit makes a thread and tells everyone, "sorry, I'm just better than you and your training partners are free to CW."
16 Bit understands logic though, Ra Helios is the unarguable.

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST

*Raises left hand with torch*
*Raises right hand with pitch fork*

Agreed. It seems crazy that the only people you can get experience from are the ones on his friends list. It could be the opposite. Maybe a lot of people that he plays against are free? Maybe you're just a stronger player, which has nothing to do with the actual matchup itself. This is why I hate numbers. As nice as they are for a general idea of things, it turns threads into this.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/extended-hawkgirl-guide-time-to-bring-the-hammer-down-thanagarian-intelligence-vault.46279/page-2

I know you're not great at putting thoughts on paper, but try giving @Espio thread a read. This is what a matchup chart/thread should be.

Ra Helios

Lol. Im not saying that at all. How he explain how it was a 6-4 and say you can 11 his trait and punish lex luther string made me judge how he is as player. Seens to ne he doesnt know the mu well.

Ra Helios

Agreed. It seems crazy that the only people you can get experience from are the ones on his friends list. It could be the opposite. Maybe a lot of people that he plays against are free? Maybe you're just a stronger player, which has nothing to do with the actual matchup itself. This is why I hate numbers. As nice as they are for a general idea of things, it turns threads into this.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/extended-hawkgirl-guide-time-to-bring-the-hammer-down-thanagarian-intelligence-vault.46279/page-2

I know you're not great at putting thoughts on paper, but try giving @Espio thread a read. This is what a matchup chart/thread should be.
If I beat someone bad doesnt mean the my is bad. I just outplaying them is all. Majority of my friend is High level players that know what they are doing mu wise:

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
Ra Helios is the best troll TYM has ever seen. You dont know shit about matchups if you haven't played him. Even if it isn't cat woman related. Oh you think Superman Vs AM is a 5-5? If you haven't played Ra then you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Oh you think Bane beats GA 7-3? Have you played Master Helios? No? then fuck off and go watch his videos scrub, you don't know what you are talking about.

GO RA OR GO HOME

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Guise can you please top talking down to online players. I'm sure that if we just hear him out we can all understand.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Another reason you do not play the mu properly is her 11 is 15 frames. Which is very easy for lex to interrupt that string with his 11 combo string or his b1 string. You do not play the mu properly.
Lmao, I said her 11 is great for beating out armour because it punishes things like cc even when lex is traited up also just guess on his 50-50 and if you guess right you get a free punish on him because he has literally 0 pressuring advantage moves except b1 which does ass damage alone. Clearly you're the one playing the mu wrong because you're getting bodied by lex players enough to call the mu 8-2 in his favour when 90+% lex and cw players call it 6-4. I'm playing the mu by zoning as much as possible and usually ending combos with u3 into mine/probe/trait. I know how to beat out her options but nevertheless she does better than you credit her for. Stop downplaying and quit being bodied. It's hard to take you seriously when you say things like cw-bane is 4-6 when most cw players say 3-7 but still get beat 10-0 by a great bane for example...(awaits excuse like it was laggy or a bad day)