What's new

Match-up Discussion Ra Helios (Catwoman) Match up chart

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Having at least 1 frame of delay/difference means I can't do 1f punishes or difficult links.

People have trouble punishing Hook Charge online because its Harder to punish Hook Charge online. Hook Charge is a distance dependent on its - frames and if people miss out on even a frame I miss out on losing 50%.

It also means tight combos are harder, Getting the B3 after MB Czar Toss/Martian Grab is a 2f link, in a pressured situation chances are I'm even LESS likely to land it or even GO for it.
I play online consistently and its real easy to punish hook charge online. There reaction just sucks. Tell it like it is. Martian grab is easy to punish online but my reaction suck ass punishing it. Im getting better at it though

Online advantage is this.

Catwoman cannot punish ba dive kick online

Offline she can which make ba have a advantage over catwoman online.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I strongly disagree. Mu are determine how well you play the mu and how you use your tools properly. Finding tech to beat the character and finding tech to make the character better which I do. Its not my fault that other people struggle in the mu badly and I have a success with the mu. Obviously I use the tools properly. Have better tech specific on the character. Have tech that makes my character better. Have better fundamentals.

For example laos boy. He struggle in the zod mu against pig. Is that a bad mu for catwomen because he struggle in the mu.

When I play against pig the score was 8-10. He doesn't have the tech fundamentals and etc to play in the mu like I do.

Mu are determine on how well you play it like I said before

If you watch the stream you would know how well I played in th mu
Pig is not a good example, as he already admitted he doesn't have much CW experience.

Ra Helios

Pig is not a good example, as he already admitted he doesn't have much CW experience.
Me to. The last time I played with pig was probably almost a year ago. The only highest zod play I had was m2dave and pig. So it goes both ways. Plus he played a level that favors him. Which make it worse for mycharacter. I can tell you didnt watch the video because if you watch it you would have known I pull off a comeback on a level that favors him and his great zoning.

So stop.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
LL-CW is 6-4, also she isn't high-mid. High Mid implies 11-15 on the tier list, top 10 in no order is KF, BM, MMH, zod, BG, AM, Bane, Flash,WW, Sinestro...top 11-15 candidates include: GL,Adam, DD, SM and DS: she doesn't out rank any of them.@Ra Helios

Last edited:

Ra Helios

LL-CW is 6-4, also she isn't high-mid. High Mid implies 11-15 on the tier list, top 10 in no order is KF, BM, MMH, zod, BG, AM, Bane, Flash,WW, Sinestro...top 11-15 candidates include: GL,Adam, DD, SM and DS: she doesn't out rank any of them.@Ra Helios
She is mid high tier. Sorry. I use this character Know her ins and out. She is to good to be mid. She is mid high tier. If I gave you my tier list she would be a A. Which is mid high

LRK128

TEST - YOU'RE WHITE!
Ya hear that
KF is better than Superman

Ra Helios

its 6-4 because you're letting lex get his shit out too often and not abusing holes in his playstyle. @RainbowPride69 will agree
Now your trolling. If he put you in a combo, he will activate trait back up and zone. Try to attack it wont work. Remember trait last 4 seconds. So if he gets you in a combo then he will get trait back.

He must be playing freeeee lex luther. Like @astronout be playing free green arrows. Im still waiting for him to reapond back so he can play Lordvado green arrow with Catwoman in a set of 20z still waiting for him to respond? I am also waiting to get this wuestion answered. " you played playing to win in a set with your catwoman? What was the set? First to 20 first to 10? " Let me match you up with a person that plays lex luther. You have xbox?

Last edited:

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Now your trolling. If he put you in a combo, he will activate trait back up and zone. Try to attack it wont work. Remember trait last 4 seconds. So if he gets you in a combo then he will get trait back.

He must be playing freeeee lex luther. Like @astronout be playing free green arrows. Im still waiting for him to reapond back so he can play Lordvado green arrow with Catwoman in a set of 20z still waiting for him to respond? Let me match you up with a person that plays lex luther. You have xbox?
dude, go to a tournament...online doesn't mean shit

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
She is mid high tier. Sorry. I use this character Know her ins and out. She is to good to be mid. She is mid high tier. If I gave you my tier list she would be a A. Which is mid high
shes not too good lol, every single character i listed has much more winning and less losing mus than her. i don't like how lex is bottom 15 too but he is since ,despite his strengths, his mu numbers aren't top 15 worthy...

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man

He must be playing freeeee lex luther. Like @astronout be playing free green arrows. Im still waiting for him to reapond back so he can play Lordvado green arrow with Catwoman in a set of 20z still waiting for him to respond? Let me match you up with a person that plays lex luther. You have xbox?
you on ps3? im completely serious and not trolling when i say its a 6-4 mu and cw has options. even with trait her standing 3 beats out his trait. her 11 can get through lex easy and her low hitbox ducks under 112 for a free combo every time. up close its a 50/50 where whoever guesses wrong gets full comboes if lex tries for a vacuum. lex's zoning is slow and a MB cd can catch him if you make a good read. to say its a 8-2 is like lex-sinestro which is a genuinely almost impossible mu...

Ra Helios

you on ps3? im completely serious and not trolling when i say its a 6-4 mu and cw has options. even with trait her standing 3 beats out his trait. her 11 can get through lex easy and her low hitbox ducks under 112 for a free combo every time. up close its a 50/50 where whoever guesses wrong gets full comboes if lex tries for a vacuum. lex's zoning is slow and a MB cd can catch him if you make a good read. to say its a 8-2 is like lex-sinestro which is a genuinely almost impossible mu...
Nope none of these works. Stop playing garbage free lex luther. You definitely dont know what you talking about especially when you said "lex's zoning is slow and a MB cd can catch him if you make a good read" whenhe can just do a 11 on reaction and punish me with a 4 second or more combo hen regenerate trait which last up to 11 seconds. If you hit lex luther he dont have to respect anything and interrupt your string and punish again with his long 4 second or more string and get trait back that last 11 seconds.

You have played no good lex luther that dont know what they are doing.

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Nope none of these works. Stop playing garbage free lex luther. You definitely dont know what you talking about especially when you said "lex's zoning is slow and a MB cd can catch him if you make a good read" whenhe can just do a 11 on reaction and punish me with a 4 second or more combo hen regenerate trait which last up to 11 seconds. If you hit lex luther he dont have to respect anything and interrupt your string and punish again with his long 4 second or more string and get trait back that last 11 seconds.

You have played no good lex luther that dont know what they are doing.
Lmao I'm a lex player not a cw player and my cw xperiwnce comes from a top 5 cw player.

Ra Helios

Another reason you do not play the mu properly is her 11 is 15 frames. Which is very easy for lex to interrupt that string with his 11 combo string or his b1 string. You do not play the mu properly.