What's new

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECXI) Dec 4th & 5th-- IN PHILADELPHIA PA--UMK3, MKII +3D MK Tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i ll give you half of that money when we meet.

do you think the hotel may have a problem with many people sleeping in one room?
what dark rob just said. as long as you dont say anything hotels wont give you shit about it unless your room is being very loud and crazy.

AND OMG thank you so much for being able to give me half that is so awesome. Thank you so much!!

what dark rob just said. as long as you dont say anything hotels wont give you shit about it unless your room is being very loud and crazy.

AND OMG thank you so much for being able to give me half that is so awesome. Thank you so much!!
no problem man i told to pm me about this but you never did

Thanks again, everyone. Im at a [pretty good level now energy-wise. So i just thought id fill you in.

And sorry for being so worried about the sickness. Im sure some of you know how i am about things. Very sensitive.

Let me know if you guys are getting together for casuals before NEC. Wish i could of been there, Rob, Phil, Reo etc.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Thanks again, everyone. Im at a [pretty good level now energy-wise. So i just thought id fill you in.

And sorry for being so worried about the sickness. Im sure some of you know how i am about things. Very sensitive.

Let me know if you guys are getting together for casuals before NEC. Wish i could of been there, Rob, Phil, Reo etc.
glad your getting better :) i been sick to for the last 3 weeks.. not what you had but just a stupid lingering cold that wont go away. achy body, runny nose, sore throat etc.. bleh being sick blows.. im at 99% now tho.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
So I just got off the phone with the store manager, and he told me he would give me a call around next friday.

I also talked to my teacher, and he said the week of NEC will be the easiest week in class.

I have to sort out a few more details today, and I will definitely get back to you guys.

Dark_Rob

Noob
So I just got off the phone with the store manager, and he told me he would give me a call around next friday.

I also talked to my teacher, and he said the week of NEC will be the easiest week in class.

I have to sort out a few more details today, and I will definitely get back to you guys.
Bone if you dont come to NEC Im gonna be :( :( :(

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Bone if you dont come to NEC Im gonna be :( :( :(
Actually, I was thinking about it. And I don't believe that I will go to NEC anymore.

I have to step back, and consider the importance of me getting this job. He said he would call me around next friday, a week before NEC. I honestly don't believe its appropriate for me to take a trip, after I have been looking for a job for about a year already. This, and the fact that I will buy a car as soon as I start working.

I am truly sad and happy right now. I cant explain how I feel.

I wanted this trip, but I think that at the end of the day, one must make a sacrifice to get something in return. This entire thing feels like it just wasnt meant to be. I almost don't even want to watch the stream over how sad it will make me that I wont be there.

When I get the call on friday, and if my start-date is after NEC. I will let you guys know. I'm doubtful, and I don't expect anything, but if its even possible to book a ticket last minute, and if somehow its affordable. I will let you guys know.

I received a check from my school already. If I have anything left, I can use some of it, but since its last minute. I don't know...

Good luck to everyone...

*Tear...

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Do NOT stress about this, bro... do NOT. ;)

There will be other tournies... you tried, you tried, you tried... in the end you gotta follow your heart on what ends up being the best decision/outcome.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Actually, I was thinking about it. And I don't believe that I will go to NEC anymore.

I have to step back, and consider the importance of me getting this job. He said he would call me around next friday, a week before NEC. I honestly don't believe its appropriate for me to take a trip, after I have been looking for a job for about a year already. This, and the fact that I will buy a car as soon as I start working.

I am truly sad and happy right now. I cant explain how I feel.

I wanted this trip, but I think that at the end of the day, one must make a sacrifice to get something in return. This entire thing feels like it just wasnt meant to be. I almost don't even want to watch the stream over how sad it will make me that I wont be there.

When I get the call on friday, and if my start-date is after NEC. I will let you guys know. I'm doubtful, and I don't expect anything, but if its even possible to book a ticket last minute, and if somehow its affordable. I will let you guys know.

I received a check from my school already. If I have anything left, I can use some of it, but since its last minute. I don't know...

Good luck to everyone...

*Tear...
I understand man. Real life is real life and you gotta do whats right for you. Nevertheless Im still :( Youve been one of the strongest leaders in our community since before I even joined it and I would have really liked to meet you. Good luck with landing the job though. I hope it works out good for you.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Don't worry about it, man. If you can make it, then you can. Otherwise, there's plenty of other tournaments to go to.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The room has been booked! Dec. 4th in to the 5th. :top:

Who's staying with me again? Dan, Juggs(?), Check(?), who am I forgetting?

Bone! :(

Who else?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder

Who else?
If by any chance I can go. I'll give an answer.

I don't expect you guys to save the money until then either. And please get Juggernaut to NEC, I promised him he would go.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Hope you get the job boner. ill still continue to check flight prices just incase you can make it. right now prices are up there but maybe they'll come down for like one day again. they have come down 3 different times. the lowest being 240 after taxes i almost tweaked :/ but who knows maybe they'll come down again.

i just got my truck all fixed up oil change tires rotated and balanced, im all set for the long drive in 2 weeks.

Who else?
Riu, Jago, Check & myself. just give me a corner by the heater on the floor im set. also bathroom time when ever i need it LOL

Ah damn... that sucks Bone. You should still try to make it dude, even if its a week before NEC. Your choice though.

Feel better, Dan. Still lingering here also. Lots of fluid in my lungs and whatnot.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
RISSING, you going, bro? You really should. It'd be great to meet you and I give you my word that is will be worth it 200%. You will have a good time and possibly the greatest weekend of your life?

Other people like ArchMagus... where are you from, dude? Would you be able to go by chance? We're really nearing NEC so we need to get a "confirmed" list of those who are going.

I'm bringing my HD camcorder and plan to do player interviews as well... ;)

I went over to Infusions today for casuals and talked it over with him. Hes going through some family struggles right now and it is truly more serious than i expected. He assures me he will go to NEC. I told him he needs to and also needs to come here more often. If you go look at his profile, you'll see a developer checking out his page. That developer checked out his page right after i recorded those offline battles with him. I expect Infusion to show up and represent his status as an offline beast.

So hopefully, theres room for one more.

I'd also love to see ArchMagus go. Hes a great guy and would be a blast to play offline with.

I should know about Infusion going within the next 2 weeks. Hopefully you guys can squeeze an extra person in, and whoevers picking me up can add him in there. We'll get it figured out, but i want Infusion there.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I went over to Infusions today for casuals and talked it over with him. Hes going through some family struggles right now and it is truly more serious than i expected. He assures me he will go to NEC. I told him he needs to and also needs to come here more often. If you go look at his profile, you'll see a developer checking out his page. That developer checked out his page right after i recorded those offline battles with him. I expect Infusion to show up and represent his status as an offline beast.

So hopefully, theres room for one more.

I'd also love to see ArchMagus go. Hes a great guy and would be a blast to play offline with.

I should know about Infusion going within the next 2 weeks. Hopefully you guys can squeeze an extra person in, and whoevers picking me up can add him in there. We'll get it figured out, but i want Infusion there.
For sure.

All these guys need to do is speak up. They need to know that we are more than willing to help them get to NEC.but they need to speak up so we know they are indeed serious.

NECXI will be Hype... make no mistake about it.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
If by any chance I can go. I'll give an answer.

I don't expect you guys to save the money until then either. And please get Juggernaut to NEC, I promised him he would go.
Damn Bone I hope you can go.

I will need some help financially, but good thing it won't be as expensive as it would be for Bone. Just whoever is in charge of the money, please let me know soon, so I can make some plans.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Damn Bone I hope you can go.

I will need some help financially, but good thing it won't be as expensive as it would be for Bone. Just whoever is in charge of the money, please let me know soon, so I can make some plans.

theres a thread in the site staff forum that you need to be reading and posting in.. it concerns you and the trip to nec..

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Booked the flight, I arrive 10:45 AM Saturday. I really appreciate all the help guys, this will be my first UMK3 tournament. Actually it will also be my first time on a plane, as well as first time in Philly. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Booked the flight, I arrive 10:45 AM Saturday. I really appreciate all the help guys, this will be my first UMK3 tournament. Actually it will also be my first time on a plane, as well as first time in Philly. Can't wait to meet everyone!
Sure, wait to find out i wont be there to make plans. I see how it is. :p

congrats bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.