What's new

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECXI) Dec 4th & 5th-- IN PHILADELPHIA PA--UMK3, MKII +3D MK Tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC HUSTLE

Top Kontributor
Ok here is the deal with me for NEC. I am coming by Greyhound because that weekend my girlfriend will need my car for work because hers is currently getting fixed due to her crashing it. From what I've seen all the Greyhounds go to downtown Philly. I might need someone to pick me up, so if anyone can do that let me know. This NEC is gonna be mad hype now that Juggs and Marvin are suppose to be there.

DC HUSTLE

Top Kontributor
Another thing, is it best to come on Saturday morning or get there on Friday? What day are most of you gonna be there?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Another thing, is it best to come on Saturday morning or get there on Friday? What day are most of you gonna be there?
most the NY/NJ guys will be there Friday night. but contact Phil and Simon (AC) about making sure you get from bus station to hotel.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
I would really love to go to a tournament. No MKA though? That's a little disappointing. Someone should set up a tournament in STL area.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
I would really love to go to a tournament. No MKA though? That's a little disappointing. Someone should set up a tournament in STL area.
Some of the guys are setting up MKA.

There will be all sorts of MK there.

AC1984

Kaballin!
I'll be at the venue probably on Saturday...If i can get a GPS from someone i can come and pick you up...if you come on Friday then some else should pick you up.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Is this an accurate list of expected players for UMK3?

1. 9.95 - L.I.
2. Shock - NJ
3. ILUJOE -L.I.
4. Sweet Johnny Cage - L.I.
5. Julian - Philly
6. Kyle - Philly
7. Kona - MA
8. Dav2J - Philly
9. BlueIX - MA
10. Krayzie Bone - CA
11. DC HUSTLE
12. Storms - PA
13. AC1984 - PA
14. Juggernaut - GA
15. REO
16. Summ0ning - NJ
18. aldagod - SC
19. Dark_Rob - NY
20. THTB - OH
21. merdoc - NY
22. Snake - NY
23. HuBBsDoctor
24. Marvin Ferrera
25. Riu48
26. Arion Sochoron-ny
27. Dancock
28. Jago?
29. Check?

Are Jago and Check playing UMK3?

I think Phil (9.95), AC, Shock, REO and Dark Rob will be there on Friday. I will arrive on Saturday morning around 11am and I think STORMS said he's coming Saturday too. I would suggest going on Saturday so you can get some casuals in, and I'm sure most people will be there by Saturday.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
"Dontay M." = me. I thought I had to register on necphilly.com also. Guess not.

Where did you find that list?

AC1984

Kaballin!
I'll be there on Friday night for casuals and I'll come back the next day....I also need a GPS to go down to the city.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
"Dontay M." = me. I thought I had to register on necphilly.com also. Guess not.

Where did you find that list?
It was on SRK, but I added myself, REO and DC HUSTLE. Plus Dancock, Jago and Check.

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
RISSING, you going, bro? You really should. It'd be great to meet you and I give you my word that is will be worth it 200%. You will have a good time and possibly the greatest weekend of your life?

Other people like ArchMagus... where are you from, dude? Would you be able to go by chance? We're really nearing NEC so we need to get a "confirmed" list of those who are going.

I'm bringing my HD camcorder and plan to do player interviews as well... ;)
Wow it sounds really fun. I wont be able to attend due to work schedule. Maybe next time, As long as I know the place time and date ahead of time I might be able to make future tournaments. Also I know some were having trouble being a little low on cash, I would gladly donate 50.00 via TYM to help out the cause its not much but I'd figure every little bit helps.

Rising - Its good to know youll be at future tournaments. I appreciate the support. Looking forward to meeting you someday.

Juggeranut - I will be in UMK. My computer may be used to help run it i believe. I will ask Jago. He may have to leave before it is done.

Update: Jago says no.

Evil_Riu48

Kombatant
Is this an accurate list of expected players for UMK3?

1. 9.95 - L.I.
2. Shock - NJ
3. ILUJOE -L.I.
4. Sweet Johnny Cage - L.I.
5. Julian - Philly
6. Kyle - Philly
7. Kona - MA
8. Dav2J - Philly
9. BlueIX - MA
10. Krayzie Bone - CA
11. DC HUSTLE
12. Storms - PA
13. AC1984 - PA
14. Juggernaut - GA
15. REO
16. Summ0ning - NJ
18. aldagod - SC
19. Dark_Rob - NY
20. THTB - OH
21. merdoc - NY
22. Snake - NY
23. HuBBsDoctor
24. Marvin Ferrera
25. Riu48
26. Arion Sochoron-ny
27. Dancock
28. Jago?
29. Check?

Are Jago and Check playing UMK3?

I think Phil (9.95), AC, Shock, REO and Dark Rob will be there on Friday. I will arrive on Saturday morning around 11am and I think STORMS said he's coming Saturday too. I would suggest going on Saturday so you can get some casuals in, and I'm sure most people will be there by Saturday.
no man i am not in that list can anyone add me to it

I added you, bro. -static

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
Okay... to make NEC a little more interesting and special thanks to ScheissNussen and DrDoggyStyle (for reminding me through twitter) I now have an extra MK9 Fatality shirt. My idea is to "raffle" it off at NEC. Basically, if there are 30 or 50 players who enter UMK3, they will all get their names entered to win this shirt.

We can walk around in to different rooms telling everyone that the shirt is up for grabs and all they have to do to enter is "Join" the UMK3 tournament.

Sound good?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Okay... to make NEC a little more interesting and special thanks to ScheissNussen and DrDoggyStyle (for reminding me through twitter) I now have an extra MK9 Fatality shirt. My idea is to "raffle" it off at NEC. Basically, if there are 30 or 50 players who enter UMK3, they will all get their names entered to win this shirt.

We can walk around in to different rooms telling everyone that the shirt is up for grabs and all they have to do to enter is "Join" the UMK3 tournament.

Sound good?
NIce!! i now may have a shot at that shirt :D

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter

Sound good?
If we get 50 people in UMK3 I will shit a brick! Right now we have around 30 that are supposed to be there, man the offline UMK3 scene just keeps growing!

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
If we get 50 people in UMK3 I will shit a brick! Right now we have around 30 that are supposed to be there, man the offline UMK3 scene just keeps growing!
Our goal should be 50. I almost wanna say we must get that number for giveaway eligibility. :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
to anyone thats looking to play some offline 3D MK's with myself and the other boys send me a pm here so thati can send you my number so that when you arrive to the hotel you can give me a ring and ill tell you which hotel room were in.. looks like alot of MKA will be played.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Our goal should be 50. I almost wanna say we must get that number for giveaway eligibility. :)
That would be insane, I don't think there's been a UMK3 tournament with 50+ people, at least not anytime recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.