What's new

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECXI) Dec 4th & 5th-- IN PHILADELPHIA PA--UMK3, MKII +3D MK Tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
alright just purchased myself and checks tickets to NECIX :D

i will give a proper list of what ill be bringing this weekend.

I didnt even know there was tickets till i saw Dans post, then looked at the front of the thread where it says "25 Dollars."

Damnit dude, thank you.

Jagos ticket went down from 226 to 118 today. Someone should order his ticket right away.

Note: Flight 8637 is serviced by a non-jet equipment type.
from
$118
limited tickets

Depart:
10:25 a.m.
Fri., Dec. 3, 2010
Greensboro, NC (GSO)
Arrive:
11:55 a.m.
Fri., Dec. 3, 2010
New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty)
Flight Time:
1 hr 30 mn
OnePass Miles/
Elite Qualification*:
446 /100%
Flight: CO3098
Aircraft: Embraer RJ145
Fare Class: Economy (L)
Meal: None
See On-Time Performance
View Seats
Change Planes. Connect time in New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty) is 2 hours 45 minutes.
Depart:
2:40 p.m.
Fri., Dec. 3, 2010
New York/Newark, NJ (EWR - Liberty)
Arrive:
3:49 p.m.
Fri., Dec. 3, 2010
Philadelphia, PA (PHL)
Flight Time:
1 hr 9 mn

Travel Time:
5 hr 24 mn
OnePass Miles/
Elite Qualification*:
81 /100%
Total Miles:
Flight: CO8803
Aircraft: Bombardier Q200
Fare Class: Economy (L)
Meal: None
See On-Time Performance
View Seats

DanCock

Cock Master!!
check ~ couple reasons why i havent bought the tickets yet. 1st he hasnt told me how much he has. 2 is there money for him to use to play at the tourney, play the various games, food & drinks. he has yet to post in the ask for donations thread..

im not rich, my number one concern is you, im sponsoring you 100% however i cant sponsor every one 100%. my second concern is helping boner (however im not sure whats going on with that). when you first asked me about Jago you said only like 50 bucks was needed. i said sure i could do that. when i spoke with him, hes unsure what amount of money he has.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
*Update

I'm calling walmart on Monday to get an update on their general hiring situation. I will have a definite answer by the 20th, if not this monday.

The ticket is 118, order it now for him and he will transfer the the other half of the money for the ticket to you in a couple days. Theres no time to wait. It takes a couple days for the money to transfer.

I'll be on AIM in a bit so we can discuss returning flights. And thanks for all your help, Dan. Jago knows to bring a little bit of money with him for the tourny. I took care of it. Im trying.. ;/

@Bone - By the 20th ur ticket is going to be too much money. But heres hoping for ya.

wait do we have the money for bones tickes or not ? i elso did not know that jajo was in need of money for this as well.

can any one please post here or pm me how much more we need ? . . . i can donate more money but i do not want to donate without knowing what is going on what if it does not feel good. do not get me wrong i trust you guys but it will make me feel better

DanCock

Cock Master!!
wait do we have the money for bones tickes or not ? i elso did not know that jajo was in need of money for this as well.

can any one please post here or pm me how much more we need ? . . . i can donate more money but i do not want to donate without knowing what is going on what if it does not feel good. do not get me wrong i trust you guys but it will make me feel better
Riu you are the man. if you have any donations for what ever i pay for you can wait till we meet at nec to give what ever you can.

CHECK ~ Jagos tickets are bought!! now we can rejoice :) im hoping i get as much money back as i can get :). i got him a better flight. same price but later in the after noon so he doesnt have to wait for us long.

Riu you are the man. if you have any donations for what ever i pay for you can wait till we meet at nec to give what ever you can.

CHECK ~ Jagos tickets are bought!! now we can rejoice :) im hoping i get as much money back as i can get :). i got him a better flight. same price but later in the after noon so he doesnt have to wait for us long.
that is nice so we can say that jago is confirmed what about bone ?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
that is nice so we can say that jago is confirmed what about bone ?
yep jago is confirmed.. umm bone..... i have no clue we'll find out on the 20th, which might be too late for cheap tickets. we already had 2 days these last 3 weeks where tickets were super cheap, but they go right back up the next day :(

Good to hear, Dan. Glad you got Jago some better tickets then i have. Looking forward to meeting him (hopefully).

Right now im sick with pneumonia it looks like. Diagnosis is a couple of weeks but i should be ready for NEC. Im coming here out of support from to please pray for me, as i am very sick and dont know what to expect at the moment. I will be fighting through this. Its been 5 days so far. Right now the latest symptom is both of my ears are completely popped and i can barely hear anything. I'll be getting some antibiotics in the mail soon, so hopefully i will be ok. Just concerned about school.

later...

Dark_Rob

Noob
Right now im sick with pneumonia it looks like. Diagnosis is a couple of weeks but i should be ready for NEC. Im coming here out of support from to please pray for me, as i am very sick and dont know what to expect at the moment. I will be fighting through this. Its been 5 days so far. Right now the latest symptom is both of my ears are completely popped and i can barely hear anything. I'll be getting some antibiotics in the mail soon, so hopefully i will be ok. Just concerned about school.

later...
Wow thats terrible man. Pneumonia is no joke. Take it easy man, hopefully the antibiotics will knock it out in a few days. We missed getting to meet you yesterday, but NEC is only three weeks away. Get better soon Check.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Good to hear, Dan. Glad you got Jago some better tickets then i have. Looking forward to meeting him (hopefully).

later...
oh my, i hope you get better soon. i been sick for the last 2 weeks, its still lingering now, but i cant imagine what your going through get better :)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Phil, hit me up on Aim when you get a chance.

I'm official for NEC now.

[EDIT] Actually I might need one more day. My aunt is in talks with the Store manage apparently and I will get an answer tomorrow.

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
There's a good possibility I'll go to this. Its still About 3 weeks left so its hard to tell. I don't know if my schedule will allow making it Damn on call 24/7. I wanna go so bad especially for the MKVSDC turny and to finally meet some of u guys.

Just an update for everyone. Im starting to feel much better from the actual sickness, but my body is weak. I have no energy whatsoever and can barely stay up more then a couple of hours. I tried playing some games last night and was able to for the most part. I could not play KI at all because constantly holding back for block and whatnot was forcing my body to use too much energy after 2 GAMES. I'm hoping i get better soon, but regardless, i will be able to go to NEC and hang out with you all etc.

Thanks Rob and Dan for the support. Means a lot guys. Thanks to all who prayed for me.

I tried playing some games last night and was able to for the most part. I could not play KI at all because constantly holding back for block and whatnot was forcing my body to use too much energy after 2 GAMES. I'm hoping i get better soon, but regardless, i will be able to go to NEC and hang out with you all etc.

holding back to block in a game = using to much energy for you = it sound like your really fucked = i hope you get better

Noob
Check, I'm glad to hear you're doing better... you better hop to it and get fully recovered so that we get to meet at NEC. LOL.

If you need anything bro, call me.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
[MAD]LOL[/MAD]
Right? I'm anxious right now...

There's a good possibility I'll go to this. Its still About 3 weeks left so its hard to tell. I don't know if my schedule will allow making it Damn on call 24/7. I wanna go so bad especially for the MKVSDC turny and to finally meet some of u guys.
I hope you make it out man.

Just an update for everyone. Im starting to feel much better from the actual sickness, but my body is weak. I have no energy whatsoever and can barely stay up more then a couple of hours. I tried playing some games last night and was able to for the most part. I could not play KI at all because constantly holding back for block and whatnot was forcing my body to use too much energy after 2 GAMES. I'm hoping i get better soon, but regardless, i will be able to go to NEC and hang out with you all etc.

Thanks Rob and Dan for the support. Means a lot guys. Thanks to all who prayed for me.
Jay, I hope you get better man. We definitely have to meet.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
ok i have friday night hotel reservations made. so on friday night Jago, Check, Myself and Riu and possibly boner will be sleeping in this room. then from my understanding storms is welcoming us to stay in his hotel on saturday night.

if theres any misunderstanding please let me know. also if any one has any money to go towards me paying for the hotel room on friday night that would be great. it cost me $110.00 ...

***(Storms, your welcome to stay with us friday night if you feel like coming early)***

i have no problem sleeping on the floor as longs as its by the heater.

ok i have friday night hotel reservations made. so on friday night Jago, Check, Myself and Riu and possibly boner will be sleeping in this room. then from my understanding storms is welcoming us to stay in his hotel on saturday night.

if theres any misunderstanding please let me know. also if any one has any money to go towards me paying for the hotel room on friday night that would be great. it cost me $110.00 ...

***(Storms, your welcome to stay with us friday night if you feel like coming early)***

i have no problem sleeping on the floor as longs as its by the heater.
i ll give you half of that money when we meet.

do you think the hotel may have a problem with many people sleeping in one room?

Status
Not open for further replies.