What's new

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NECXI) Dec 4th & 5th-- IN PHILADELPHIA PA--UMK3, MKII +3D MK Tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Static

Adminerator
wasnt sure where to post this but....

SweetJohnnyCage said:
I confirmed on the stream for NEC last night that East Coast Throwdown 3 will be held in Atlantic City, NJ in 2011. Possible dates are May 14-15 and May 21-22, and venue is still pending. Joe and I received a list of hotels to choose from, with more coming in. We expect to have everything finalized with the venue by January. Get hype!!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Oh shit! Probably the best MKDC series of the tournament!

thanks check for getting the vid out so quickly. thank you for recording the tourney via direct feed so we can have higher quality vids. i know its a lot of vid to go through and edit so i wanna say thank you.

Jaybo

Noob
Can't wait for MK9 to not have offensive breaker combos. The outcome of this tourney would have been different.

you arent ok with breaker combos but you're ok with rage activate combos? its all meter game, it balences itself out. meter game is meter game.

Jaybo

Noob
you arent ok with breaker combos but you're ok with rage activate combos? its all meter game, it balences itself out. meter game is meter game.
I'm ok with GL having breaker combos. I played GL back when this game was new. I just can't wait for MK9 to have better breaker usage.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
ugg i was getting so mad, if any one happens to watch my fight in mk2 if you see me constantly jumping straight up in the air thats me suppose to be teleporting. i was getting sooo mad that my teleports werent coming out when they were so suppose to. not saying the fights would have had different out comes, but i honestly dont just jump up in the air like that constantly.. i was sooo mad!! i normally punch punch punch, teleport punch punch, teleport mix in some clips etc, but i kept fucking up the teleport allowing him to just get away from my chip damage. hopefully i do better next time :) GGs Summoning.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
I also wanted to let you guys know that Team Spooky gave mention to your UMK3 cab on their stream, Storms. Good shit.

Thank YOU, Tom, for the phone call yesterday. I was about to call you too to let you know that i was up to MKDC in editing and i wanted to post this first. Again, it was real classy of you to call me. You really didnt have to do that, but im glad you did.

My apologies for it taking so long to get up. This 15 minute video took 2 hours to upload and over an hour to edit. I had said to Tom over the phone "it'll be up within a hour" forgetting how long this shit takes me to do. The file ended up being 600 MB at 4000 kbps. Just please bare with me as i will try my best to get everything up as fast as i could.

Thanks to Dontay for posting it for me. You are the man, dude.

Few more weeks till The Top 3 meet up once again for MKDC Offline Matches. Gonna be epic to say the least.

My last week of school is next week, so Joe, i will be calling you soon. Bill, give me a holler if you need anything, bro.

Later.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
:(

I Know.... and this was pissing me off. I have a video where you can tell Im trying to fight the fucker and then you hear THTB telling me that it's the tv... :(

Also, I had complaints of this as well as others... the d-pads, some of them were being stupid. From now on we should definitely make sure they are working properly beforehand... in one of my MKDC tourny matches I was experiencing issues with jumping backwards.

If anyone remembers any matches from NEC that they want posted up, please let me know. I've watched them all many times.

First batch of MKA Casuals are saving now (2 hours till done). File length is 1 hour 45 minutes and will be up on youtube by tomorrow morning (no choice, thats how long its gonna take to upload).

Youtube allows for any video length now, so it will all be together.

So since its gonna take so long to get up, i wanted to know if theres any matches i can post for you in the meantime. If not, then i will just pick a match.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yeah, Storms, CRTs are weird when recorded with a cam.

Also, can't wait to see the MKA casuals!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
and I do not have sound on my laptop so I do not know who is playing here...

EDIT: It's summoning vs Check

Status
Not open for further replies.