What's new

Ninja Team Tourney

D

david_GEM

@John, I made codo27 a reserve, I'm not sure if he's aware of it though, idk how often he comes on here.

@fusion, I was talking to everybody dude. lol

@davey, There won't be any drama here, I just hope you realize who sparked fusion's rant. Not of it matters anyway right now.

@dci, I know they're moving on, but did kensi and r1 play? R1 like....never posts here so I may not make that last match required. U can adjust the bracket so that they're in the second round. Please.

Konqrr said:
I'll play Fusion when he gets home.

BTW Fusion, calm down man lol
Sorry i have a short fuse lol , but yah thx for waiting. Tuesday for sure. Its not like we have to rush this right guys??? David ill see you and rdz tomorrow!!!!

Raven

Noob
Im gunna be playing kensi and EZ? (thorws hand up in air) never played either but from what ive heard i should just give up now. Ive heard alot about Kensi especially and im non too happy about being up against these two. Lol David I am sorry but I can tell you now its probably gunna be an 0-7 0-7 round for me. if i get lucky ill hit a 2-5 or some thing but to my knowledge you might as well drop me as a team m8 right now. Don't worry though ill do my best but i might as well go up agains a bear with a bb gun.

Raven, if you're already resigned to defeat, the score will be 0-7.

You should search youtube for kensidj and look at how he plays. Even if you're sure you can't match him in talent, you can at least go into the match better prepared, more aware of his patterns and habits.

You might be surprised how far that can go to help, and even some of the best players have a hard time changing their habits on the fly when they're forced to.

</motivational speech>

Kaz

Noob
Guys play! Lag changes everything, it's all the game. I actually like whEn noobs beat me! It makes me harder to play!

Lol what? I think I was pretty drunk when I wrote this.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
john2kx said:
Raven, if you're already resigned to defeat, the score will be 0-7.

You should search youtube for kensidj and look at how he plays. Even if you're sure you can't match him in talent, you can at least go into the match better prepared, more aware of his patterns and habits.

You might be surprised how far that can go to help, and even some of the best players have a hard time changing their habits on the fly when they're forced to.

</motivational speech>
QFT ^^

This is what I do lol

Raven

Noob
LOL thanx to all for the support. ill be on hopefully all weekend and Monday too. preferably tonight or sat, but if not sun/mon works ok. if at all possible avoid sunday bc i think the gf would be non too happy with me playing a tourney on V day. I workl fri/ sat 5-8 EST but other than that DaveO is coming to town again and he usually stays at my house. So ill have my camera ready and give em hell attitude to go along with it!

Raven said:
LOL thanx to all for the support. ill be on hopefully all weekend and Monday too. preferably tonight or sat, but if not sun/mon works ok. if at all possible avoid sunday bc i think the gf would be non too happy with me playing a tourney on V day. I workl fri/ sat 5-8 EST but other than that DaveO is coming to town again and he usually stays at my house. So ill have my camera ready and give em hell attitude to go along with it!
I'm leaving town tonight so I'll be there.

david_GEM said:
@davey, There won't be any drama here, I just hope you realize who sparked fusion's rant. Not of it matters anyway right now.
I didn't say any names, the only thing I said is that if they wanted to shit-talk each other, do it over PM rather than in this thread. Nothing personal to anyone, just trying to keep shit civil is all.

Good luck to everyone on the bracket!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Davey_8000 said:
I'm leaving town tonight so I'll be there.

I didn't say any names, the only thing I said is that if they wanted to shit-talk each other, do it over PM rather than in this thread. Nothing personal to anyone, just trying to keep shit civil is all.

Good luck to everyone on the bracket!
I wholeheartedly agree. Shit-talking should be left to PMs because it just clutters up the thread.

Im really sorry for holding this up guys but yes ill be home tomorrow night. Unfortunatly i wont be walking thru my door til maybe 10:30 pm so obviously i wont be in the mood to play anyone but Wednesday however i will be ready!!!! Thank God Foozer has an awesome girlfriend and she bought me a plane ticket instead of me having to wait for this standby horseshit!!!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
fusion117 said:
Thank God Foozer has an awesome girlfriend and she bought me a plane ticket instead of me having to wait for this standby horseshit!!!
LOL! She just wanted you to get the hell out so she can see her boyfriend again ^_^

Konqrr said:
LOL! She just wanted you to get the hell out so she can see her boyfriend again ^_^
Actually Konqrr!!! I explained to her that i too need to get home so i can get layed as well. So get off my case about it!!!! LoL ;)

D

david_GEM

technic
dciguy01 said:
Who else are we waiting for?
Has michale played btbb and frzn yet?

Technically, me and raven are set to play kensi and st_Bioz, so ur kinda waiting on us too. It's ashame that R1 hasn't posted on here AT ALL since the tourney started

It hasn't exactly been the easiest time for fusion or foozer, but the simple fact that fusion was here is awesome. His case in context to the tourney has been different from everyone else's. But from what I hear everything is cool and everyone owes a big thanks to foozer's girl friend, and foozer for keeping fusion from going crazy; the tourney will continue in full force very soon. lol Hope to see you again dude!! He's unlike anyone I've met before and he embodies "chill." I think we've all learned a lesson about standby flights btw.

Dave -

I played btbb already, at the end of our matches the totals for teams were 15-6. I wrote after match to confirm and ask if I needed to finish it up with frzn since even if I did get 7 wins on him, it wouldn't matter we'd still be down 2 - so we're out either way we look at it.

I saw frzn signed on 2 times this past week and sent invitation to play - but he must not have been away, since I waited 10 minutes each time but he didn't sign on. And he sent me a message the other day to play and I wasn't in town (was on a film shoot out of town).

If we need to finish I'll jump on again tonight to see if he's on (9:30-10 GMT) to finish, even though it won't sway us in the win column.

D

david_GEM

Right! I forgot. I remember now, and I said since no on was waiting in the second round that it was encouraged. I'll play kensi tonight I guess. oooooh boy

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
This is why we need to stick to deadlines. It gets ridiculously dragged out. :(