What's new

Ninja Team Tourney

Nice job, fusion.. Did one of you guys record it?

Here's me and btbb:

That youtube placeholder shot of him uppercutting the shit out of me is quite fitting, actually! It pretty much sums up our match. lol

Raven

Noob
All right well in order for us to move on both me and David have to 7 streak EZ. Idk how good he is but I kinda doubt ill be able to pull that off. I see he hasent posted in a while has any one heard any thing from him? that would be pretty unfortunate for Kensi to have the winstreak he had against me and his matchs against David then be out for EZ not showing up (lol pretty much my only hope of survival) Today is my last day to play untill probably the weekend again (if DaveO comes back to town) if not sun/mon are my only days to play.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
i sent him an email.

congrats to john and fusion. very impressive seeing two reptiles make it into the finals!

Raven

Noob
Lol if ES drops, then whoever gets his place is pretty much a gurantee to move on, all they have to do is get one win to tie. And 2 to move on. I need some one horrible to fill for him!

Kensidj said:
i sent him an email.

congrats to john and fusion. very impressive seeing two reptiles make it into the finals!
Thx bud , and on behalf of John2kx im sure he would be happy to hear that from you as well. Ill wait for you in the finals bro, sorry Raven but i dont have alot of hope that you will get past Kensi and StBioz , your lack of confidence has already defeated you.

What about doing another tournament like this but instead of just picking a ninja (the bane of my existence), you can pick any character and stick with them the whole time?

I'm sure I'd get absolutely destroyed :O

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
CrazySlasher27 said:
What about doing another tournament like this but instead of just picking a ninja (the bane of my existence), you can pick any character and stick with them the whole time?

Oh boy. These are the kind of tournaments that players like rival316, devinefist81, and bucktown1 would die to enter. They only know how to play with one character. *cymbal crash*

CrazySlasher27 said:

Everyone would pick Liu Kang or Mileena. I'd be guilty :(
KANG 4 LIFE

Kaz

Noob
CrazySlasher27 said:

That's what I was thinking about hosting after this tourney. I think it'd be pretty interesting. During the signups you would PM me or the tournament host your character so other people wouldn't have an edge to counterpick.

esBeezy

Noob
wait a second...

i'm tryin to play David_GEM tonight and then Raven if possible.
Smokin too much weed, school, not enough sleep... gettin drowsy.

It is now 80:5 pm and I'll be on till maybe 12 or so.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Kaz said:
That's what I was thinking about hosting after this tourney. I think it'd be pretty interesting. During the signups you would PM me or the tournament host your character so other people wouldn't have an edge to counterpick.
Kaz, I like this idea. Or better yet, how about this? Best of 13, but you have to pre-select your characters ahead of time for the round. You MUST use all 12 characters at least once. This ensures you use every character and if you send your list in private, you cannot counterpick.

btbb99

Noob
dciguy01 said:
Kaz, I like this idea. Or better yet, how about this? Best of 13, but you have to pre-select your characters ahead of time for the round. You MUST use all 12 characters at least once. This ensures you use every character and if you send your list in private, you cannot counterpick.

we could do it like this or we could just pick 1 character for each round, you cannot use the same character twice, and to avoid counterpicking we could keep the idea of p.m the host your character before each round.

I like the idea of PMing your list to whoever runs it before you play..so no counter picking can occur. Then you don't even see who your opponent is going to be until that each match takes place and you can't change your characters once list is sent in.

Raven

Noob
Hey ES i'm sorry I missed you tonight. I had 2 unexpected things come up and I dident even get to my gf's house so I couldent get to a ps3. It's really up to every one else, if you all want to wait for the weekend to come around hopefully we can play our matchs then. But if every one would rather kick me and find a replacement I could understand not wanting to hold the tournament up any longer.

Also if you and David play, and you win 2 games our matchs wont even be necessary bc even a 7 streak by me wouldent give us a win.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Look at y'all making up rules to make MKII fun LOL!

I will hold an MKII tournament in the near future and it will use real, established rules for tournament play. Not this "all random, even if you lost you must play all 13 games" nonsense. It will be a no holds barred, play to win, no bullshit MK tournament.

Konqrr said:
Look at y'all making up rules to make MKII fun LOL!

I will hold an MKII tournament in the near future and it will use real, established rules for tournament play. Not this "all random, even if you lost you must play all 13 games" nonsense. It will be a no holds barred, play to win, no bullshit MK tournament.
hey i kinda liked those rules :(