What's new

Ninja Team Tourney

john2kx said:
Hey Fusion, have you played Konqrr or dookie yet? Friend me on PSN so we can get some practice games in.
Dude i just spent the last 8 hours at the airport looking for hot chicks to take pics of lol , i got one :( anyway no flights were available for me today , so im back at Foozer's place until further notice. Ill send you a invite from here if you want , but maybe not til tomorrow man im tired as fuck. Good job against dookie tho. Great job actually.

frznsldr said:
i thought we were supposed to play both players of the opposing teams and add up thewins and losses at the end
That's fine if that's what David wants - I posted earlier today asking if he wanted me to finish with you. It really doesn't matter though - even by chance I took 7 wins on you, we'd still be behind 2 to get the win..so it's pointless really. But if he wants us to finish it, that's cool with me.

david_GEM said:
@dci, weekends cool. I need him to have played by next monday though. Plus i haven't heard anything from R1ryda, have u?

@dookie, john is very good with lower tiered characters. Him and fusion are an ideal reptile team. i was also impressed with dave0's reptile btw.
its a lesson to me, work on sub zero more. for the record though when you watch the matches the speed is cut by 1/3 due to lag, it is slightly in slow motion. either way though, his reptile owns my sub, no questions asked.

D

david_GEM

frznsldr said:
i thought we were supposed to play both players of the opposing teams and add up thewins and losses at the end
That's actually what I prefer: do it also because there isn't a team waiting for u in the second round. so yeah

KENBIOZ is up 14-0 in DCRYDA. One more win and they move on.

JOHN2117 is up 7-0 over konqrbrain

TRUE99 is pretty much in the second round but they have one match left.

Dci is set to play st. Bioz
and r1ryda to play kensi
fusion117 is set to play both konqrr and dookiebrain
John2kx is set to play konqrr

Just updating everyone...

D

david_GEM

btw, i tried sending u a friend request vulcaraven. What exactly is ur psn? Cause whoever I sent the request to, they haven't gotten back to me yet. send me a message dude. david_GEM

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I will be on in a few hours if John2kx and/or Fusion want to play the tourney matches.

Raven

Noob
OK for my psn account it is either Vulcan Raven 45 (or no spaces) im, not entirely sure. It might also take me a while to get back to you because i dont have a ps3 I usually just use DaveO's witch i could get on all the time way back when but he left for college and is now like an hr and a half away so its not every day i see him n e more. We usually hang out fri/sat. Also very rarely ill be at my gf's house and i play mk for a bit on her ps3. in that case just add the psn The4skin no one goes on that account but me so you should be fine. Just note i RARELY use that account its just like if she has home work or some thing. But i can use it if the need arises for tournament games. (only sun/mon)

I just played Konqrr in a reptile mirror match to the death.. I'm still shaking from the adrenaline.. lol

It was 4-3 in my favor. Video coming soon -- it's gonna be good. :)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Just played John2kx and he won 4-3. Those were the SICKEST Reptile mirrors I've ever played. He took the first match then I won 3 straight then he came back and won the last 3. Once John figured me out, I couldn't catch a break.

I recorded the whole set and will be uploading it to YouTube soon.

VGGS!

D

david_GEM

great work fellas.

John2117 is now up 11-3. Nice breathing room, but their not moving on just yet. Good shit john for winning and konqrr for making the games excellent. That side of the bracket is very intriguing.

david_GEM said:
great work fellas.

John2117 is now up 11-3. Nice breathing room, but their not moving on just yet. Good shit john for winning and konqrr for making the games excellent. That side of the bracket is very intriguing.

did u guys play on mame or ps3?
so do i play fusion next?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Well unless RYDA and myself sweep Kensi and StBioz we're done. I don't see it happening, but I'll play it out.

dude i told you just put in a reserve , im not gonna be home for a while it looks like....and im not playing from here.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

dookie dont worry about not being able to play fusion..im sure u wud win anyway. he talks shit about u btw. wel him ands foozer.

frznsldr said:
dookie dont worry about not being able to play fusion..im sure u wud win anyway. he talks shit about u btw. wel him ands foozer.
hey frznsldr when you come up for some air from suckin dookies dick ,get ready to put something else in your mouth buddy. im just about sick of your behind the back shit talkin just cuz youve been getting a few wins on some scrubs. i think dookie knows whats been said between us and we already agrred that all that shits between him and foozer......

However if you would like to step aside from classicmk and play me 50 random select battles when i get back , ill be happy to shove something else up your mouth.
Oh wait thats right you got zero game when it comes to random select huh???????? LOL at you pussy boy ;)

fusion117 said:
hey frznsldr when you come up for some air from suckin dookies dick ,get ready to put something else in your mouth buddy. im just about sick of your behind the back shit talkin just cuz youve been getting a few wins on some scrubs. i think dookie knows whats been said between us and we already agrred that all that shits between him and foozer......

However if you would like to step aside from classicmk and play me 50 random select battles when i get back , ill be happy to shove something else up your mouth.
Oh wait thats right you got zero game when it comes to random select huh???????? LOL at you pussy boy ;)
If you guys want to spout diarrhea from your mouths at each other, anyway you could do it via PM? This is the shit that fucked up the last tournament and it would be nice to see one go smoothly with little drama.

Raven

Noob
Davey_8000 said:
If you guys want to spout diarrhea from your mouths at each other, anyway you could do it via PM? This is the shit that fucked up the last tournament and it would be nice to see one go smoothly with little drama.
Yea guys keep it civil this is the 1st time ive ever done decent so for the sake of the scrub of the group lets kiss and make up.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Just played st bioz, Sub VS Sub. Good quality matches were played. I won 5-2, but it doesn't matter because kensi/bioz advance.