What's new

Ninja Team Tourney

Raven

Noob
Cool its about 8:30 and im now rdy and waiting for you. Ill be on for as long as I can tonight so send me an invite whenever you can get on.

Raven

Noob
It went better than I expected but in the end he took the win 5-2 Ill post the video soon. And good luck in the finals

esBeezy, i'm ready whenever you are.. send a friend req. to john2kx.. i'm not sure how exactly to spell your psn name.. st-bioz?

esBeezy

Noob
fusion (4) st-Bioz (3)

* those were fun matches, your invisibility dominated
but, we'll see how things develop.

...right on fusion, so humble this guy.

esBeezy said:
fusion (4) st-Bioz (3)

* those were fun matches, your invisibility dominated
but, we'll see how things develop.

...right on fusion, so humble this guy.
Hey dude great games , you really caught me off guard tonight....very well you have trained yourself in the ninja arts my friend.........very well.

esBeezy

Noob
thanks for that, hope we can play more often. this ninja tourney has really boosted my skill though
fightin with player's like y'all. it was a great idea and has been very fun.

2k i'm free throughout the week, we'll get there..

ok, just played esBeezy (st Bioz) and won it 5-2.. The video is all in pieces right now because when it was 3-2, beezy sent me a msg saying "ggs", and I got all confused and stopped recording.. Then we played 1 more, and then I accidentally randomed, and beezy was like "fuck it", and then the next match I picked Reptile but he randomed, and this went back and forth for a while..

Finally, we got the last match in, but it wasn't recorded. lol.. the whole thing was a big fucking mess.. I'll try to put together what video I have of it.. They were really good matches, too. GGs, Beezy.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
dunno if this is still going or not but john2k and i played tonight for the hell of it. i won 7-0. laggy as shit but oh well! ggs.

Yeah, we usually have an awesome connection, but I don't think it would have made much difference anyway.. I'm terrible against scorpion. ggs, kensi, and good luck fusion.