What's new

Ninja Team Tourney

Raven

Noob
Ill be at my gf's house sunday monday so kensi and EZ can we set a schedule for either of those days with a spesific time? Daveo probably wont be at my house this weekend (but I could be wrong) but pretty much just count on those 2 days as a deffinite I can play.

Raven said:
Ill be at my gf's house sunday monday so kensi and EZ can we set a schedule for either of those days with a spesific time? Daveo probably wont be at my house this weekend (but I could be wrong) but pretty much just count on those 2 days as a deffinite I can play.
I'll be down after my final on friday, but saturday I gotta help someone move so I can just drop my ps3 at your house if you want, I don't know what my timeframe is.

Raven

Noob
LOL GREAT! If you can beat David 6-1 thats pretty much a gurantee 7-0 to me. This is gunna be painfull. But yea I guess ill be on some time friday night. And whatever you do, do NOT be afraid to do some heavy drinking before you play me.

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
Raven said:
LOL GREAT! If you can beat David 6-1 thats pretty much a gurantee 7-0 to me. This is gunna be painfull. But yea I guess ill be on some time friday night. And whatever you do, do NOT be afraid to do some heavy drinking before you play me.
lol i don't drink!

D

david_GEM

dciguy01 said:
This is why we need to stick to deadlines. It gets ridiculously dragged out. :(
Don't worry dude, the more we rush people, the more agitated people become.

Kensi spanked me good, a few were close though and the fights were actually pretty sweet. Too bad I'm not as good with sub as he is with scorpion. Duh. lol We also played a quick 20 matches afterwards that were just as nice too!

Raven

Noob
Well in that case just dont be afraid to half ass our matchs or do some other form of gaming impairment that might give me a chance!

fusion won, 6-1. it was MATRIX lag, i cant believe i actually even played more then 3. it was awful. no offense can be played what so ever in that shit. its impossible. ggs to fusion, i know he was hating it too. worst lag i ever played in any tournament. bs. too bad it was like that fusion, we play great against each other.

mighty fine reptile you have there fusion, very nice. we should have waited to play,why did we play through that? why?

dookiebrain said:
fusion won, 6-1. it was MATRIX lag, i cant believe i actually even played more then 3. it was awful. no offense can be played what so ever in that shit. its impossible. ggs to fusion, i know he was hating it too. worst lag i ever played in any tournament. bs. too bad it was like that fusion, we play great against each other.

mighty fine reptile you have there fusion, very nice. we should have waited to play,why did we play through that? why?
I really just kinda wanted to get it over with since everyones been waiting for me to get home , so thats my reason. If you would like a rematch when we have a better connection ill gladly accept ;)
I sent Konqrr a couple messages but he gave me the cold shoulder .... anyway ill try him again tomorrow.
GGs again tho dookie!

fusion117 said:
I really just kinda wanted to get it over with since everyones been waiting for me to get home , so thats my reason. If you would like a rematch when we have a better connection ill gladly accept ;)
I sent Konqrr a couple messages but he gave me the cold shoulder .... anyway ill try him again tomorrow.
GGs again tho dookie!
cool cool, despite that shit lag we were having you sure are fun as hell to play.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Sorry Fusion, I have school on Wednesday nights (just getting home now actually). We can try tomorrow if you're around, I'm here all day so just let me know when is good for you.

Raven

Noob
OK kensi an EZ ill be on tonight so hopefully we can get some thing goin today or tomorrow and dont forget to some how impair yourselves before playing me :)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Fusion, I'm kind of swamped with School and finals so take a 7-0 win against me, we lost anyways.

Sorry Dookie.

uh, fusion, did you drop 7 to btbb99? For some reason the bracket says we're 7-7 against btbb99 and frznsldr, and I haven't played either of them yet..

yep, frustrating night for me, I also lost to btbb 3-4..

Fusion, I think if you do OK against btbb, we'll still be alright. Sorry I wasn't much help this time.

I'm gonna post the btbb video, but I won't bother posting the frznsldr one because it was lagged up.. It seriously took like 10 minutes to finish the first 2 matches.. lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
john2kx said:
uh, fusion, did you drop 7 to btbb99? For some reason the bracket says we're 7-7 against btbb99 and frznsldr, and I haven't played either of them yet..
Fixed...

Score is now 12-9 (fusion/john lead). The only game left to be played is fusion/btbb.

Raven

Noob
Well I just played Kensi and what a surprise. 0-7 to him (sorry David) I dident record the matchs cause me and Davey were too tired to shit talk the whole time but if you wanna see the matchs just give a controller to your dog and play him. Idk n e thing about EZ but i Doubt ill be able to 7 streak him like we need to move on

Excellent games to brutus the barber beefcake (btbb) just now!!! Got him 6 to 1 !!! classic battles tho , classic battles my friend ;)