What's new

Ninja Team Tourney

@Konqrr and dookiebrain , theres a slight chance i might be back in Denver tomorrow and id rather play from there then over here at Foozers. Ill let you know by tonight whats going on.

@John2kx , if you wanna get your fights over with by all means do it bro. Ill hit you up on PSN when i do get home and you could let me know where we stand.

Oh and if this doesnt fly with anyone (having to wait for me) just put in a reserve.

D

david_GEM

fusion117 said:
@Konqrr and dookiebrain , theres a slight chance i might be back in Denver tomorrow and id rather play from there then over here at Foozers. Ill let you know by tonight whats going on.
NOOOOOOOOOO.

@vulcan, don't apologize yet.

Any word from kensi anyone?

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
i'm here. i couldn't get on last night after the game. my head hit the pillow and that was the end of it. i should be on tonight after 9ish est and throughout the rest of the week.

D

david_GEM

cool man!! WHO DAT!! Btw frzsldr has already apologized to everyone for winning this thing. I like his spirit! I also like his team.

D

david_GEM

first post is updated.
Team 2 beats team 1, 20-8
team 8 leads team 7, 8-6

u guys want team names by any chance?

konqrrbrain?
john2117?
btbbsldr or true99. (i like that one)
dci_ryda!

...no? lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
DooKonQulous or Team Drop a Deuce

@John, I can play tonight but way late...I'm available pretty much all day Tuesday. We can try P2P, I have MAME 32k 0.64 with the November client.

@Fusion, if you want to wait until you get back to CO just let me know. We will be WAY closer since I'm in Utah, so we should have a better connection if we wait.

@Dookie! We gotta play some training sessions man, let me know.

@KonqrrBrain......hahahahahahaha, nice David:)

@Konqrr, def bro, im about to play Battlefield first but then ill be on MK2 for warm ups, ill hit you up when ready, def tonight.

@Fusion, dude lets drop this shit between us in emails, its so retarded, we never had any problems and all the sudden we are enemies, huh? Lets just play and have some fun dude.

@John, lets get our matches in tonight.

dookiebrain said:
@KonqrrBrain......hahahahahahaha, nice David:)

@Konqrr, def bro, im about to play Battlefield first but then ill be on MK2 for warm ups, ill hit you up when ready, def tonight.

@Fusion, dude lets drop this shit between us in emails, its so retarded, we never had any problems and all the sudden we are enemies, huh? Lets just play and have some fun dude.

@John, lets get our matches in tonight.
Ok yah fine lets just drop it , but you have to understand that Foozer and i are buds and when you insult him your insulting a close friend end of story. However i will spare your life in this tournament lol im just kidding.

Anyway ill fight you guys tomorrow at some point , ill have to readjust from the time difference.

fusion117 said:
Ok yah fine lets just drop it , but you have to understand that Foozer and i are buds and when you insult him your insulting a close friend end of story. However i will spare your life in this tournament lol im just kidding.

Anyway ill fight you guys tomorrow at some point , ill have to readjust from the time difference.

Where's the picture of Shang from? It's pretty badass.

alright, I took down Dookiebrain 7-0.

The lag was rough at first, so we waited a while, and then fortunately my ping eventually dropped, so our games were playable.

john2kx said:
alright, I took down Dookiebrain 7-0.

The lag was rough at first, so we waited a while, and then fortunately my ping eventually dropped, so our games were playable.
Video coming soon.
there was nothing i could do, his reptile owned my sub zero in the worst way. the lag was killing me as well. aside from the lag his reptile is a beast, my subby is no match for him. who am i kidding, i suck with sub zero!

btbb99

Noob
just got done with my fights with xmichalex and i won 7-0...ggs man... so that means me and frznsldr are on to the second round.. LOOK OUT HERE WE COME FELLAS!!!!!!!!!

Confirming btbb crushed me lol - his sub was wicked against my Reptile..he just had an answer for nearly everything I was attempting. Sorry Kaz :(

D

david_GEM

So team 8 is moving on, u guys wanna play that last match or what? -ur up 15-6
good job kensi, has anyone heard from st.bioz or R1?
also, good job john

I'll play the final set against frzn if needed - no point really though since even if by a miracle I get all 7 wins we're still 2 behind.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
david_GEM said:
So team 8 is moving on, u guys wanna play that last match or what? -ur up 15-6
good job kensi, has anyone heard from st.bioz or R1?
also, good job john
st bioz said he may not be able to play until the weekend. R1RYDA is online periodically.

D

david_GEM

@dci, weekends cool. I need him to have played by next monday though. Plus i haven't heard anything from R1ryda, have u?

@dookie, john is very good with lower tiered characters. Him and fusion are an ideal reptile team. i was also impressed with dave0's reptile btw.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
david_GEM said:
@dci, weekends cool. I need him to have played by next monday though. Plus i haven't heard anything from R1ryda, have u?

@dookie, john is very good with lower tiered characters. Him and fusion are an ideal reptile team. i was also impressed with dave0's reptile btw.
I just practiced with RYDA this afternoon so I know he's available.