What's new

MK11 Bugs, Glitches, Exploits and Infinites Report Thread

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
I think people found that ability kb's don't count. But block string and base moveset ability kb's do. not sure if that's intended or not
Jesus well I have been doing Lius tower and doing bicycle kick KB and it’s not counting but maybe that counts as and ability KB in which case is hot trash cause the only way to KB with him is to have his F34 string punish or counter hit

Dedamn666

Big Poppa Pump
Okay, it seems that you can’t do Subs second fatality if you have Creeping Ice equipped because of button conflict.

Apologies if it’s been mentioned, thread is meaty and cba reading it all.
You can do it. You just hold block doing the input and release block as you press 4

Afumba

Noob
Not sure if its a bug or an intended feature... Just opened ~500 chests/soulstuff in the Krypt and got a ton of duplicate gear pieces. For example i got 2 different jade staffs 7 times each. Lots of duplicates for Kano, Noob, Cassie, Dvorah as well among others (these were the ones i noticed the most).

Also all duplicates came from soulcorpses/soulspires... which makes it even more infuriating.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Jesus well I have been doing Lius tower and doing bicycle kick KB and it’s not counting but maybe that counts as and ability KB in which case is hot trash cause the only way to KB with him is to have his F34 string punish or counter hit
I was doing the Suvivor Tower to farm KBs and it only went up like 9. I was like ??? until someone mentioned that abilities KB didn't count. Its really weird

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Not sure if its a bug or an intended feature... Just opened ~500 chests/soulstuff in the Krypt and got a ton of duplicate gear pieces. For example i got 2 different jade staffs 7 times each. Lots of duplicates for Kano, Noob, Cassie, Dvorah as well among others (these were the ones i noticed the most).

Also all duplicates came from soulcorpses/soulspires... which makes it even more infuriating.
If its intended then its a bad decision. What the hell am I gonna do with two sets of the same gear? Wear one once the other gets smelly?

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
Whenever I do the cooperative towers with other players, my controls sometimes revert to Default (I use an altered button layout). So occasionally my buttons are all fucked up. Figure that one out.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Blood is looking really weird in some fatalities online here lately... almost see through when it goes slo-mo. Sorry if I or someone else has already mentioned this, I can't remember.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
I found a bug where when I play Sub-Zero on the Lost Hive stage specifically and I have the opponent in the right corner and I do a short hop+2, Sub-Zero turns invisible and doesn't turn back until he gets hit. Can anybody see if this happens for them too?

EDIT: It might only occur on round 2 right after a krushing blow. I tried doing it again and that's the only time it happened.

I've seen posts on Reddit that show this bug occuring on multiple stages and during online matches.

Last edited:

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
I found a bug where when I play Sub-Zero on the Lost Hive stage specifically and I have the opponent in the right corner and I do a short hop+2, Sub-Zero turns invisible and doesn't turn back until he gets hit. Can anybody see if this happens for them too?

EDIT: It might only occur on round 2 right after a krushing blow. I tried doing it again and that's the only time it happened.
I have experienced that bug as well and it happens on multiple stages. I have also been wondering if I’m the only one having trouble with BF inputs in this game. Never had trouble with it before in previous titles but I’m having issues now. I also realize it could be me and so today I when out and bought and brand new controller and tested it. Still having the same issue.
Look at my inputs they are pretty precise and I’m still having the issue of slide now coming out sometimes.

I completed Chapter 10 of the story mode but I did not get the Scorpion skin.The odd thing is,I received both the icon and the background that you get upon completing chapter 10.Only the skin is missing.I checked my notifications,I even replayed the last fight of chapter 10,but I still didn't get it.The skin is called Enflamed.

Edit:Fixed

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Anyone else's MK 11 freeze and make this buzzing sound during Practice mode, twice now in a week it's happened when I hit random select for stage it picks it then freezes. This happened on Xbox btw, not sure if this is a universal issue for all versions. I noticed watching a few streams on PS4, it's froze but in other spots of the game.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Anyone else's MK 11 freeze and make this buzzing sound during Practice mode, twice now in a week it's happened when I hit random select for stage it picks it then freezes. This happened on Xbox btw, not sure if this is a universal issue for all versions. I noticed watching a few streams on PS4, it's froze but in other spots of the game.
I've had a lot of issues that like in NRS games on my Xbox and I think they almost all were created by the quick start option where you pick up playing where you left off. I've found it can causes crashes and it prevents me from matching up with people until I reset.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I've had a lot of issues that like in NRS games on my Xbox and I think they almost all were created by the quick start option where you pick up playing where you left off. I've found it can causes crashes and it prevents me from matching up with people until I reset.
Quick start? You mean when you continue to MK when it was the last game you played unless you go to Home before you shut off your Xbox and start up your MK each time you go on? I've done this too, usually helps. In the past when I leave it on just MK, and go in I have to refresh things like the store and sometimes it loads a little longer than usual.

Does anyone have an unexpected crash to the menu on PS4 about an hour ago? I was playing Klassic Tower, I picked a Konsumable before the 10th opponent and before transitioning from the Tower to the match, the game crashed with a CE- numbers message. The suggestion was to update the application but it says no update required. WTF is going on with this game?

I have experienced that bug as well and it happens on multiple stages. I have also been wondering if I’m the only one having trouble with BF inputs in this game. Never had trouble with it before in previous titles but I’m having issues now. I also realize it could be me and so today I when out and bought and brand new controller and tested it. Still having the same issue.
Look at my inputs they are pretty precise and I’m still having the issue of slide now coming out sometimes.
Something is wrong with inputs period. B,F motions defintely but I have failed inputs like every match. I go back and watch the replay and it appears as if I have the input right like in your vid.

Inputs aren't bugged, just designed rather clunky. For example...You're kano and you're walking back, pressing forward 3 won't trigger a kano ball even though you charged backwards input. You would need to let go of backwards and input back-forward 3. So in neutral a kano ball is more like bbf3. Im using stock configuration.

I have a big bug with the Krypt. When I got Ermacs amulet and the cave got blocked by those green rocks the server crashed (most likely due to bad internet, though it didn’t specify) and when i reconnected i was back in the cave with the amulet, but the cave was still blocled off and since i’m on the wrong side i can’t open the cave meaning that the lower pits are unaccessable to me now. Now it’s impossible to get the Noob Saibot mask there, this needs to be fixed

why is there protection against d/c / game errors you drop and your tower is done. this is plain un acceptable its not a big deal in most towers but your doing super hard towers aka gauntlet and you loose your progress that took x time to get..... no sorry guys this cant stay the way it is.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I came across some glitches in the tutorial yesterday:

Geras Damage Scaling Demonstration: Cannot hit the delay 1, delay 1 portion. Demo also fails to connect this part of the sequence. Have heard stance swap might help.

Various Raiden V Scorpion Neutral tutorials. In this part your character and the enemy are positionally locked, and in my case I couldn't move to hit the enemy and later on he could not hit me (a crouching block was required to progress, but the attack would only hit the standing hit box).

This was on the PS4 version.
I think you’re talking about a part I got stuck on. You can’t reach Raiden w scorpions low kick and you can’t move yourself forward. But I found an attack that slightly moved me forward, and after I could connect the low kick.

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
Oh wow, that chest only costs 2,100 for me and only has forge items every time I open it
Well i've opened every normal chest already and i'm in need of skeleton keys to finish off a couple soul chests thats locked behind prison gates in goros lair.
So i used Kronika's vault in the courtyard which replenishes about 50 chests and I've already opened all the chests that restocked for the second time before i noticed that one chest restocks constantly every time i open it when i entered the krypt.