What's new

MK11 Bugs, Glitches, Exploits and Infinites Report Thread

kevkopdx

Noob
In the towers if your character is set to AI and the opponent performs a mercy on you, your character just stands there and doesn’t fight.

I’ve seen a few game breaking things recently so decided we needed this thread to compile everything we find so it can be fixed asap.

EDIT Hotfixed

EDIT Hotfixed

EDIT Hotfixed

- Nintendo Switch version also doesn’t have access to the tournament presets and it also doesn’t have the 1.03 update yet.

___

Don’t hide this stuff, please. If you want to get a cheap early tournament win with a legitimate game breaking exploit, you’re going to make not only the game look bad, but yourself. Which hurts you twice over.
This isn't really a bug but you have to click 4 or 5 different things to get to the replay menu. When you play a replay there is a VERY annoying menu towards the bottom that is in the way of the gameplay. Nobody wants to see that as they are watching a replay. There should be a "hide/show menu" button in either the lower left or right hand corner. I hope they will change this in the next update. MK X had a "return to replay menu" option. MK 11 doesn't, you have to return to the main menu and click 4 or 5 things to get back to replay menu to watch the next replay. Annoying.

Last edited:

Mauby

Noob
Jax max heat and projectile crushing blows are bugged on ps4 they wont activate, checked both settings and nothing work only his grab crushing blow works

When you do the Kano Brutality after the Mercy, if the first hit of the string takes the opponent's life to zero, you get the Finish Him animation pop up for a second before it goes into the Bruality animation.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
I solved the Krypt Puzzle with the 3 Amulets and opened all the chests and refilled them but now im locked out again and the gate is down.

The big problem is the 3 amulets are placed in but one of them isnt rotated right anymore and i cant do the puzzle again.

I cant access this area anymore. Has somebody the same problem?

Hope somebody from NRS reads this.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
When the match is not a normal one (enhanced, multiple enemies, tag team) the fatality song doesn't play.

Ooop I just had a Liu vs Liu fight where both didn't say anything in their intros LMAO

EDIT: I confirmed it. Everytime there's a Liu Kang mirror match they don't talk.

Last edited:

xSkeletonSmasherx69

NOBODY CAN TRULY DEFEAT ME
In the towers of time a bot performed a mercy on me and no more projectiles came for the end of that round and the next round. I want to call that a bug, but wish it would happen every time.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I don't know if it's intentional or not but when I cancel Liu Kang's 142 to do the nunchaku stance (DB2) it ALSO works if I press DB4.

EDIT: Just test it and it works with any attack button.

PingLH

Noob
The Kollector, was working correctly on PC for Demonic Mace Dash Cancel using Left Left or Right Right. Looks like they did an update and now.

PC and Xbox and PS4 is the same and Mace Dash Cancel only works down down. Could you please fix the dash cancel for left and right. It does show it is part of his move set he should be able to do.

Thanks.

Howl

Noob
I solved the Krypt Puzzle with the 3 Amulets and opened all the chests and refilled them but now im locked out again and the gate is down.

The big problem is the 3 amulets are placed in but one of them isnt rotated right anymore and i cant do the puzzle again.

I cant access this area anymore. Has somebody the same problem?

Hope somebody from NRS reads this.
I’m having this exact same problem. The Cetrion amulet one isn’t rotated right and the lever is locked...

When there's an Edurance Match in the ToT, the announcer doesn't say the words Finish Him/Her. The bold letter also don't flash on the screen. When you are performing a Fatality, the music drops out.

Ravager

Tanya Loyalist, Cassie main in MK11.
Found something Krypt related, seems like a bug.

There's a hallway leading to the Kytinn area of the Krypt that is rigged with traps. Two vertical swinging axes on each end of the hall, and one axe that swings horizontally. I attempted to run through these and got caught by the vertical axe on the other end of the hall, so I died. However, when I respawned, it put me at the end leading to the Kytinn Hive.

Bad at explanations, but to summarize: tried to run through traps in a hallway leading to the Kytinn Hive, got killed by one of the traps, yet it still respawned me in the Kytinn Hive, even though I didn't make it through the traps.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
I’m having this exact same problem. The Cetrion amulet one isn’t rotated right and the lever is locked...
Yeah apparently more people have the exact same bug that the puzzle with the 3 amulets bugged out after some time when you come back after solving it and cant access the this part of the Krypt anymore. Hope they fix it soon.

And if people from NRS read this thanks for your continued hard work to make the game the best it can be.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but The Kollector has disappeared in my game. I can't find him in his usual spot anymore, even though his face is marked on my map. Does he relocate somewhere else or is this a bug?

Is it just me or is he just off the map. it is like he is supposed to be in his room but the map shows him off too the side, and I kan't find a way too him
You find him only in his room. Nowhere else. But he spawns randomly. The map is a bit misleading. There is no other way or location for him. You can also summon him by using a special item. Check your items to see if you can do that.