What's new

Breakthrough Killer Frost gets 70% for Two bars Traitless

The problem here is how you are explaining the setup ApocaLips

What you are TRYING to say is that your first assumption is that the defender is so mind fucked that he will merge both 50/50 responses into one giant mess and blur the lines between each of the two 50/50 scenarios and be forced into guessing correctly out of three possible escapes. You want us to believe that regardless of what jump you do (j1 or j2) your opponent will respond by back dashing, high or low blocking.

The reality here is and I'm going to quote you "So they have to guess beforehand" means they will have already chosen whether they will respond to the j1 50/50 or the j2 50/50. Thus, they need only respond to the 50/50 to which they have already made a read on beforehand.

The reason I clarified earlier in this thread what happens if you do block high against a j1 or back dash against a j2 was to better understand the setup. No person having "guessed beforehand" that they will be hit by a j1 will block high because, as forum posters replied to me, "you will get full combo". So there is only two escape options after their read, not three.

I think this setup is mind fucking YOU, not me.

However, I do invite you to fully explain in a coherent manner how the setup is a 33/33/33 and how you obtain the point of view where the success rate is 67% from the aggressors perspective and 33% failure rate from the defenders point of view. I want to know your thought process and compare it to my own so I can further understand the setup both from my understand and yours.

Last edited:

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Maybe I'm kinda missing something. But the j1 and j2 are easy to differentiate. Is it possible to set up both 50/50s from a j1 or j2? If not I think after getting hit by this enough people would go to the lab, learn the difference in the kicks and have a better idea how to defend the following 50/50

E

Eldriken

I dread coming across you in ranked, Rickyraws . I know you're on my friends list and all, but I will not choose to fight you unless we agree to use different characters, lol.

You beat me badly enough as it is and if this is going to make it easier, I'll spare myself the heart attack induced by rage. >_>

E

Eldriken

You doubt my sportsmanship?
I'm surprised you didn't edit it to where his tear freezes up as a means to troll me. :p

But I don't doubt your sportsmanship. You opt to change who you play as if I start to get too salty because of your KF.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Hey Ricky I could always use some more frost xp
No prob. My Cyrax-er Frost, is ready and willing.

EDIT: More Ranked match vitcims:
1 Aquaman
2. Flash players
3. One Buff Bane

FIIIIIVE LIIINES OOOOFF HAAAAAATE!(mail)

2. Wake up slides
1. Turtle dove

and a partridge in a peaaaar treeeeeee!

Last edited: